PDA

View Full Version : Emmanuel Moody makes his decision..

DaKCMan AP
08-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Moody says he will transfer to Gator country

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Former USC running back Emmanuel Moody (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=183234) said Monday he will transfer to defending national champion Florida.

"I followed my heart," Moody, the Trojans' second-leading rusher last season, told ESPN's Joe Schad. "It's when you get that feeling that you know something is right and you can't really describe."
Florida coach Urban Meyer accidentally confirmed Moody is transferring.
"He's not here yet," Meyer said during his weekly news conference. Meyer quickly realized his error and said, "He's not here."
Then, he paused and said, "Oops."

A 6-foot-1, 205-pound sophomore from Texas, Moody decided to transfer after getting caught in a glut of highly touted tailbacks. He has to sit out the 2007 season under the NCAA's transfer rules and will have three years of eligibility remaining. He apparently made his decision Monday and was expected to enroll soon.

Of the Gators, Moody said, "They get their playmakers the ball."

Before missing the final four games because of a sprained ankle last season, Moody gained 459 yards on 79 carries and finished as Southern California's second-leading rusher.

Meyer also said the Gators could be without starting cornerback Markihe Anderson in Saturday's season opener against Western Kentucky. Anderson sprained the medial collateral ligament in his right knee Saturday.

"We're still hopeful he's going to be ready," Meyer said, adding that Anderson definitely would return for the Sept. 8 game against Troy.

Joe Schad is a national college football reporter for ESPN. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2992872

ChiefaRoo
08-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Nobody cares.

ChiefaRoo
08-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Nobody cares. I like to remember the world class beat down that Nebraska put on Florida back in the '96 title game, and I hate Nebraska.

DaKCMan AP
08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Nobody cares. I like to remember the world class beat down that Nebraska put on Florida back in the '96 title game, and I hate Nebraska.

Your point? We went on to win it the next year. I know everyone is jealous of our absolute athletic dominance the past couple years, but give it a rest.

Ari Chi3fs
08-27-2007, 04:50 PM
go suck off Florida at some Florida website, DoucheKCMan .

DaKCMan AP
08-27-2007, 04:52 PM
go suck off Florida at some Florida website, DoucheKCMan .

The jealousy ensues. :)

ChiefaRoo
08-27-2007, 06:39 PM
The jealousy ensues. :)
Jealousy, no. Complete and utter indifference yes.

Dunit35
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Good for Moody. I want to see Tim Tebow (sp) perform...I like him.

DaKCMan AP
08-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Jealousy, no. Complete and utter indifference yes.
Complete and utter indifference wouldn't merit a response. Jealousy brings about the disdain.

We're the champions, we're on top of the college athletics world. People want to see us fall. It's normal. There's no reason to deny it.

Saulbadguy
08-27-2007, 06:43 PM
I don't think anyone really cares about Florida, like no one really cares about USC when Mecca spouts off about them. Although you actually do go to UF, so you have that goin for ya...

DaKCMan AP
08-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Although you actually do go to UF, so you have that goin for ya...

Did. I now fit into the 'alumni' category. :deevee:

Emmanuel Moody was actually brought up by Skip in the Chiefs-Phins game thread. This is the outcome of the discussion.

ChiefaRoo
08-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Complete and utter indifference wouldn't merit a response. Jealousy brings about the disdain.

We're the champions, we're on top of the college athletics world. People want to see us fall. It's normal. There's no reason to deny it.

Seriously, you're a funny guy and not in a ha ha sort of way.

Saulbadguy
08-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Did. I now fit into the 'alumni' category. :deevee:
Tough break. I'm just starting "college". :mad:

JBucc
08-27-2007, 06:46 PM
They gotta get rid of guys to make room for all them Arkansas boys.

88TG88
08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
He whined to much about not being "the featured back" yet he did nothing to earn it. Urban can have him and his annoying uncle