PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys on ebay

Frazod
08-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Today I received the Larry Johnson jersey that I ordered last week. Paid $42.98 for it, including shipping. Granted, I'm no expert on these things, but this jersey I paid $43 for seems nearly identical in quality to the authentic Gonzales jersey that I paid over $200 for (stitching, fabric, etc.). I assume it's a complete fake, but seriously, who gives a shit? I'll take a perfectly forged knockoff authentic that costs less than what I'd pay for a replica on an official site.

I've paid full price for my last jersey.

Short Leash Hootie
08-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I posted a link to the authentic LJ I bought on there a week ago...

Mine went for 24.99 and looks totally real.

Of course it's fake, but no one can even tell. I've tested it.

greg63
08-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Nice! :)

Ari Chi3fs
08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
I bet if there was a laptop sitting unattended in a coffee shop... you'd take it wouldn't you?

How do you feel about the 6 year old Tawainese slaves that made your fake LJ jersey?

Gawh!

BWillie
08-27-2007, 10:02 PM
How much do fake Michael Vick Jersey's cost? 37 cents?

Frazod
08-27-2007, 10:05 PM
I bet if there was a laptop sitting unattended in a coffee shop... you'd take it wouldn't you?

How do you feel about the 6 year old Tawainese slaves that made your fake LJ jersey?

Gawh!

About the same as I feel about the 6 year old Tawainese slaves that made the authentic one, which is not much. The only difference is I don't get fisted by the NFL for nearly $200 when I buy from ebay.

I got a nice Pujols jersey with a World Series Champion patch, too. You'd really like that one.

:)

dtebbe
08-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Now just swing by Wal-Mart and get a new pair of sneaks, and you'll be stylin!

DT

Ari Chi3fs
08-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I got a nice Pujols jersey with a World Series Champion patch, too. You'd really like that one.

:)

http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/4/4/7/6/566744_356x237.jpg

Good for me to POOP on.

Frazod
08-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Now just swing by Wal-Mart and get a new pair of sneaks, and you'll be stylin!

DT

Screw that. With the money I saved I can now afford some ridiculously overpriced Nikes!

greg63
08-27-2007, 10:16 PM

Too much. In fact, you'd have to pay me to take it off your hands.

dtebbe
08-27-2007, 10:19 PM

The Atlanta humane society is taking them at no charge to use for bedding. I kid you not!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13918614/detail.html

http://www.wsbtv.com/2007/0817/13919365.jpg

DT

Frazod
08-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Too much. In fact, you'd have to pay me to take it off your hands.

Sucks to be the seller stuck with a bunch of them. I bet a lot of 7s are being torn off and replaced with other numbers right now.

I actually just searched for Atlanta Falcons jerseys. Almost all of them are Vicks, and most (in the first couple of pages, anyway) are priced at either $5 or $10.

And I doubt if many of them will sell, even at that price.

kcfanXIII
08-27-2007, 10:23 PM
The Atlanta humane society is taking them at no charge to use for bedding. I kid you not!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13918614/detail.html

http://www.wsbtv.com/2007/0817/13919365.jpg

DT

if this is true, it is poetic.

Cochise
08-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Sucks to be the seller stuck with a bunch of them. I bet a lot of 7s are being torn off and replaced with other numbers right now.

I actually just searched for Atlanta Falcons jerseys. Almost all of them are Vicks, and most (in the first couple of pages, anyway) are priced at either $5 or $10.

And I doubt if many of them will sell, even at that price.

I should buy one. I could think of something funny to do with it.

There is also a Mike Cloud jersey up there :spock:

Frazod
08-27-2007, 10:36 PM
BTW, I don't want anybody who goes to ebay and gets screwed on a crappy jersey to blame me. It goes without saying that you should check the seller's rep and carefully study the photos for tell-tale flaws. For example, the numbers should be sewn on; the name letters should be stitched on a separate piece of material that is sewn on; the numbers on the front of the jersey should be smaller than those on the back; the material under the arms should be different from that of the front/back; and obviously there should be numbers on the arms. Also, if the numbers just don't look right, they probably aren't.

Buyer beware. They have some really shitty knock-offs.

Bob Dole
08-27-2007, 10:48 PM
BTW, I don't want anybody who goes to ebay and gets screwed on a crappy jersey to blame me. It goes without saying that you should check the seller's rep and carefully study the photos for tell-tale flaws. For example, the numbers should be sewn on; the name letters should be stitched on a separate piece of material that is sewn on; the numbers on the front of the jersey should be smaller than those on the back; the material under the arms should be different from that of the front/back; and obviously there should be numbers on the arms. Also, if the numbers just don't look right, they probably aren't.

Have you noticed whether all of your seller's knockoffs are of the same high quality?

Frazod
08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Have you noticed whether all of your seller's knockoffs are of the same high quality?

Heh. They seem to be. For $43, I'll take it.

Bob Dole
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Heh. They seem to be. For $43, I'll take it.
Got a link to the seller's page?

Frazod
08-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Got a link to the seller's page?

I sent it to you via PM. Seems somewhat wrong (spam-like) to advertise the seller's identity.

BWillie
08-28-2007, 12:32 AM
I sent it to you via PM. Seems somewhat wrong (spam-like) to advertise the seller's identity.

Can you PM me to with it? Might as well advertise, I won't call spam on ya.

Ebolapox
08-28-2007, 12:37 AM
yeah, if it's who I think it is (some south korean guy), his sales have been linked here before with no call of spam. go ahead and post it, fraz

44Page44
08-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Today I received the Larry Johnson jersey that I ordered last week. Paid $42.98 for it, including shipping. Granted, I'm no expert on these things, but this jersey I paid $43 for seems nearly identical in quality to the authentic Gonzales jersey that I paid over $200 for (stitching, fabric, etc.). I assume it's a complete fake, but seriously, who gives a shit? I'll take a perfectly forged knockoff authentic that costs less than what I'd pay for a replica on an official site.

I agree. I buy all my jerseys from KCChiefs.com pay nothing.

I have been told many of time, nice jersey.

I hope so!

Of course mine come from the practice field.

KC Kings
08-28-2007, 05:44 AM
I should buy one. I could think of something funny to do with it.

There is also a Mike Cloud jersey up there :spock:
If it is an authentic with the name sewed on, buy it. My son had an authentic replica #11 Grbac jersey so as soon as Green went down, I dug it out of storage, cut the seems on Grbac and my daughter is the first kid in her class with a Huard jersey. I have a #18 Grbac jersey that I dug out of storage also, and as soon as Sammy Parker catches 2 consecutive passes I am going to do the same.

KC Kings
08-28-2007, 05:46 AM

I once bought a pair of Adibas for $20, solely because of the shitty knock-offness.

Cochise
08-28-2007, 05:55 AM
Yeah, post the link up. I'd be interested to have a look at his wares too.

Short Leash Hootie
08-28-2007, 06:30 AM
http://stores.ebay.com/trustseller628

Saulbadguy
08-28-2007, 06:40 AM
I'm thinking of buying a Michael Vick jersey and just wearing it around town, see what people say.

StcChief
08-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Screw that. With the money I saved I can now afford some ridiculously overpriced Nikes!They should drop the price since they don't have to pay Vick.

OnTheWarpath58
08-28-2007, 07:55 AM
Yeah, post the link up. I'd be interested to have a look at his wares too.

Me too. I can usually tell which ones are the obvious fakes and which one are better quality, but I'd rather not go through 10 pages of jerseys to find out.....

Thanks Fraz.

Frazod
08-28-2007, 08:12 AM
http://myworld.ebay.com/ufc_fan33/

OnTheWarpath58
08-28-2007, 08:26 AM
http://myworld.ebay.com/ufc_fan33/

Those looked REALLY good compared to the other trash floating around Ebay.

Wish he had a Gonzalez jersey......

Just curious, on the white tag inside the collar, where was it made?

Frazod
08-28-2007, 08:41 AM

Jersey at home, frazod at the office. :)

I'll check later.

OnTheWarpath58
08-28-2007, 08:48 AM
Jersey at home, frazod at the office. :)

I'll check later.

No big deal, I was just curious. I've seen 3 different "locations" and it's a pretty accurate indicator of who's making them/how it's being made.

(sweatshop, replica, replithentic or authentic)

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking of buying a Michael Vick jersey and just wearing it around town, see what people say. LMAO

Probably get a hell of deal. LMAO

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 09:45 AM

facade must have bought the last of the x-large type KC jerseys.

Frazod
08-28-2007, 09:50 AM

Perhaps you could see if you could get a 2 for 1 special on Bonds and Vick, then you could have the jerseys of both your douchebag heros.

Assuming you don't already.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Perhaps you could see if you could get a 2 for 1 special on Bonds and Vick, then you could have the jerseys of both your douchebag heros.

Assuming you don't already.

I got a really killer Bonds Jersey for $40 although I wouldn't call him my hero he is obviously a very good player.

I never liked Vick and have thought for some time now that he is the most over rated/over paid player in the history of the game. It doesn't surprise me though that you don't have the capacity to understand anything I have said about him.

It's got to suck for you that everything you say about me is completely inaccurate while everything I say about you spot on. I'm not trailor park trash, never lived in one in my life. I'm far from stupid. I don't judge the measure of a man based on his bench press and I don't fight dogs, I've saved them.

On the other hand you are a fat lazy POS with a bitch belly. You are a facade.

Frazod
08-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I got a really killer Bonds Jersey for $40 although I wouldn't call him my hero he is obviously a very good player.

I never liked Vick and have thought for some time now that he is the most over rated/over paid player in the history of the game. It doesn't surprise me though that you don't have the capacity to understand anything I have said about him.

It's got to suck for you that everything you say about me is completely inaccurate while everything I say about you spot on. I'm not trailor park trash, never lived in one in my life. I'm far from stupid. I don't judge the measure of a man based on his bench press and I don't fight dogs, I've saved them.

On the other hand you are a fat lazy POS with a bitch belly. You are a facade.

You're the same blustering clown that you've always been. I guess we can add obsessed, pathetic stalker to that. I'm surprised you managed to make it a whole day without taking another shot at me - that must have been tough.

If I'm so wrong, why are you so bunged up over me?

And you're on record advocating legalized dog fighting, you piece of shit. Must I really dredge up one of your quotes? Seriously, how could Vick NOT be your hero?

thurman merman
08-28-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm thinking of buying a Michael Vick jersey and just wearing it around town, see what people say.

haha.

i saw my first post-dogfighting publicly-worn vick jersey at worlds of fun a couple weeks ago. was that you?

kepp
08-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Anyone know what which one of the sizes (48 - 60) would be an XL?

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Anyone know what which one of the sizes (48 - 60) would be an XL?
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/sm-football-jersey-sizing--bg-1381340.html 52

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 11:29 AM
You're the same blustering clown that you've always been. I guess we can add obsessed, pathetic stalker to that. I'm surprised you managed to make it a whole day without taking another shot at me - that must have been tough.

Clown? Yea your probably right for the first time there, I am a clown.

Stalker? LMFAO What because I went and found you in another thread? You have no room to talk after stalking Jim and being a dick to him all this time. In this thread I just said you probably got the last of the XLís. That wasnít personal as I think 90% of the people here would buy an XL or larger when purchasing a jersey. I can see how a bitch belly and a high estrogen count would make you sensitive in that area though. LMAO For the record yes you can expect me to call you out as long as I post here at the planet now. Itís about time somebody dished out the same shit you have been serving for some time now.

If I'm so wrong, why are you so bunged up over me?

You are wrong as people who post here can verify. I have no idea what you do for a living but the business I own requires an IQ that is well above average. I have been torqued at the way you have treated Jim and he isnít going to be winning any bench press championships these days. Many posters here have met my dog and know he is a great dog with no scars so he hasnít been fought. You have even hung out with a couple. KC Dan and Braincase. I know you won't let that slow down the ****ing facade though.

And you're on record advocating legalized dog fighting, you piece of shit. Must I really dredge up one of your quotes? Seriously, how could Vick NOT be your hero?

Once again you have been deceitful in your attempt to misrepresent what I have said many times on this BB. Of course thatís what makes you the ****ing faÁade. You see I am a realist and not an idealist. I am not going to fool myself into thinking dog fighting is ever going to go away. MOF I donít think it has ever been bigger than it is right now. That being said I look at Japan for example which has legalized and regulated it. They donít have nearly the problem we have here, not even close. Legalizing and regulating it has been better for the law enforcement, people and especially the dogs there. Itís a model thatís working. Of course the PETA types donít agree with it. If looking for a model that works makes me a Vick fan in your eyes then just shows what a dipshit you are. I donít think your stupid though I think you just want to be the faÁade.

On the other hand my assessment of you has been spot on. You are a lazy MO. You do eat nothing but shit. You do talk all tough on this BB like youíre all about something when you probably have a hard time even walking up a complete flight of stairs. You do have a bitch belly and probably havenít even been able to see your dick without the aid of a mirror for some time now. You see a bitch belly isnít like a beer gut. Itís that ponch bitches get under their belt line when they are on their period from all the bloating. You must have quite the blood flow based upon your posts and this picture.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2007, 11:57 AM
No one takes longer to get to the point than "BIG_DADDY". If you are going to insult some one, make it short and sweet, like I do. Dipshit.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 12:07 PM
No one takes longer to get to the point than "BIG_DADDY". If you are going to insult some one, make it short and sweet, like I do. Dipshit.

Advice from SBG? LMAO, OK killer. :thumb:

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 12:10 PM
all this started with a post about buying Chineese made knock off jerzies?

JazzzLovr
08-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Stalker? LMFAO What because I went and found you in another thread? You have no room to talk after stalking Jim and being a dick to him all this time.

You keep referring to this, but as I said before, I haven't seen it. If it did happen, I'd like to know. Do you have a link to a thread where this happened or something?

Frazod
08-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Wow, Bitch Daddy just keeps on truckin.

Okay. Let's examine your points.

1. Yes, I'm fat. I'm glad you had enough time out of your super busy successful job to dig around the archives to find a thouroughly unflatering photo of me. You must have popped a micro-boner over that one. But see, I'm not all that fat. There are several people here who I've met that are fatter. Probably lots more I haven't who are, as well. You going to send all their wives your picture so they can see what a "real man" looks like?

Maybe I'll find a picture of you later and post it. Since you're one of the uglier cocksuckers I've ever seen who wasn't disfigured by fire, I guess one will be as unflatering as the other.

2. Lazy? Seems the only qualification you've ever had for that is the fact that I have better things to do than cater to the needs of a big stupid dog. So again, is everyone who doesn't have a dog lazy, or just me? Is every planet member who owns a cat the owner of a "rodent", or just me?

Apparently everybody who's fat without a big dog is a lazy piece of shit with estrogen issues. You're making all kinds of friends here. Maybe you can post another one of your "I'm not a racist, but I hate all _____________" threads to piss even more people off. Knuckle-dragging moron. What was that you said about not being stupid?

3. You can sugarcoat your bullshit any way you want to - you advocate dog fighting. I guess there'll always be a demand for it as long as scum like you crawl the face of the planet. Fortunately, I've never personally known any. Thank God for that.

4. Jim isn't mad at me. If anything, you insult Jim by acting like he's some bitch that you need to champion. Is Jim feebleminded? Can Jim not take care of himself or fight his own battles? This is just you, trying to justify a point that's just and dumb as you are. Jim can fight his own battles (with whom I don't know, but it isn't me) and doesn't need some loudmouth moron like you to do it for him.

5. You don't know what I eat, or don't eat. Again, idiocy in action. You accused me of being a smoker, even though there's been a continual thread on here for two years about me not smoking anymore. I guess you were too busy searching for your roid-shriveled pecker to ever notice it.

If you need more later, BITCH_DADDY, I'll serve up some more. But right now, I'm busy.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 12:35 PM
You keep referring to this, but as I said before, I haven't seen it. If it did happen, I'd like to know. Do you have a link to a thread where this happened or something?

I have noticed him being a dick for a long time to Jim. It wasn't my fight though until he wouldn't STFU talking out his ass about dogs and their owners. Last one was in a Royals thread where Jim was talking about how weak the team was.

What's with the defense of facade? He completely talks out of his ass about me and not a word. On the other hand I have attempted to not be misleading about Tim at all but you try to find some hole in my accusations? What's that all about?

Tim knows what's going on. I got along with the guy for how many years now? Never a bad word spoken between us on here or the Star. I have even attempted to help the guy with his health issues. Recently though the guy just won't STFU and constantly talks out of his ass. He sits back and condones the banning of breeds which would lead the massacre of millions of dogs and then has the audacity to come here and try to throw stones at others questioning their humanity whenit comes to dogs? gGve me a friggen break. This is Denisesque as she has done the very same thing. At least with her she was only against one breed.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2007, 12:37 PM
lol

Iowanian
08-28-2007, 12:39 PM

I think you should do that.....and BARK!BARKBARK! GRRRRRR at everyone who looks at you.

Get a friend to video it, and throw a link to the youtube...

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Your gay obsession with frazod is obvious. I hate to tell you but you're not his type.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Wow, Bitch Daddy just keeps on truckin.

Okay. Let's examine your points.

1. Yes, I'm fat. I'm glad you had enough time out of your super busy successful job to dig around the archives to find a thouroughly unflatering photo of me. You must have popped a micro-boner over that one. But see, I'm not all that fat. There are several people here who I've met that are fatter. Probably lots more I haven't who are, as well. You going to send all their wives your picture so they can see what a "real man" looks like?

Maybe I'll find a picture of you later and post it. Since you're one of the uglier cocksuckers I've ever seen who wasn't disfigured by fire, I guess one will be as unflatering as the other.

2. Lazy? Seems the only qualification you've ever had for that is the fact that I have better things to do than cater to the needs of a big stupid dog. So again, is everyone who doesn't have a dog lazy, or just me? Is every planet member who owns a cat the owner of a "rodent", or just me?

Apparently everybody who's fat without a big dog is a lazy piece of shit with estrogen issues. You're making all kinds of friends here. Maybe you can post another one of your "I'm not a racist, but I hate all _____________" threads to piss even more people off. Knuckle-dragging moron. What was that you said about not being stupid?

3. You can sugarcoat your bullshit any way you want to - you advocate dog fighting. I guess there'll always be a demand for it as long as scum like you crawl the face of the planet. Fortunately, I've never personally known any. Thank God for that.

4. Jim isn't mad at me. If anything, you insult Jim by acting like he's some bitch that you need to champion. Is Jim feebleminded? Can Jim not take care of himself or fight his own battles? This is just you, trying to justify a point that's just and dumb as you are. Jim can fight his own battles (with whom I don't know, but it isn't me) and doesn't need some loudmouth moron like you to do it for him.

5. You don't know what I eat, or don't eat. Again, idiocy in action. You accused me of being a smoker, even though there's been a continual thread on here for two years about me not smoking anymore. I guess you were too busy searching for your roid-shriveled pecker to ever notice it.

If you need more later, BITCH_DADDY, I'll serve up some more. But right now, I'm busy.

1. I believe you're the one that said you didn't want to have to walk a dog. Oh the humanity, you might have to move or something.

2. See last post. Facade the humanitarian. Give me a friggen break. I have fully explained myself here many times, you still don't get it.

3. I'm just using Jim as an excuse to treat you like you do others.

Here, I'll save you the trouble

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Your gay obsession with frazod is obvious. I hate to tell you but you're not his type.

OK pirate. LMAO

Frazod
08-28-2007, 12:48 PM
I have noticed him being a dick for a long time to Jim. It wasn't my fight though until he wouldn't STFU talking out his ass about dogs and their owners. Last one was in a Royals thread where Jim was talking about how weak the team was.

What's with the defense of facade? He completely talks out of his ass about me and not a word. On the other hand I have attempted to not be misleading about Tim at all but you try to find some hole in my accusations? What's that all about?

Tim knows what's going on. I got along with the guy for how many years now? Never a bad word spoken between us on here or the Star. I have even attempted to help the guy with his health issues. Recently though the guy just won't STFU and constantly talks out of his ass. He sits back and condones the banning of breeds which would lead the massacre of millions of dogs and then has the audacity to come here and try to throw stones at others questioning their humanity whenit comes to dogs? gGve me a friggen break. This is Denisesque as she has done the very same thing. At least with her she was only against one breed.

Find a post where I ever advocated killing these dogs, you f#cking liar. Never have I said that. I have said that I have no use for the goddamn things or idiots like you who own them. I see no need for anyone who doesn't fight them or isn't scared of his own shadow to have one.

And talking out my ass? Who's following who from thread to thread, dick? You're the one who can't let it go.

Demonpenz
08-28-2007, 12:49 PM
all we are sayyyyyying
is give peace a chance

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
OK pirate. LMAO
Wow. What a zinger. You're right, you must have above average intelligence.

I guess you just look gay.

Now hurry and call me beer butt or the like so you can feel all manly again.

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Its the hands in pockets...dead giveaway

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Find a post where I ever advocated killing these dogs, you f#cking liar. Never have I said that. I have said that I have no use for the goddamn things or idiots like you who own them. I see no need for anyone who doesn't fight them or isn't scared of his own shadow to have one.

And talking out my ass? Who's following who from thread to thread, dick? You're the one who can't let it go.

You know how many pit bull threads there have been to go back and find the few quotes you have made on the subject? I'm not a liar and I'll be glad to go back and look and see if I can find them. It will take some time though and I am fresh out of that right now and pretty much the rest of this week but I will look. One I remember specifically when refering to BSL went something like. "Why stop there, I don't think any large dogs should be allowed in the city." The great humanitarian facade.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Wow. What a zinger. You're right, you must have above average intelligence.

I guess you just look gay.

Now hurry and call me beer butt or the like so you can feel all manly again.

Haven't you been beat up enough? You must be a masochist.

Cochise
08-28-2007, 01:04 PM
This is a pretty decent meltdown thread. I give it a 7.25.

Wait a minute. I buy XL stuff.

:cuss:

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Its the fault of the liberals you know

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:06 PM
This is a pretty decent meltdown thread. I give it a 7.25.

Wait a minute. I buy XL stuff.

:cuss:

Who doesn't? 2 XL in jersey size.

Cochise
08-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Who doesn't? 2 XL in jersey size.

I thought you calling him fat started all this but XL isn't fat, that was where I was going with it.

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 01:11 PM
If Ron Paul was president we wouldnt have this sort of thing

vincent
08-28-2007, 01:11 PM
If you google the word "facade", this thread comes up...

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Haven't you been beat up enough? You must be a masochist.
You call what you do beating someone up?

LMAO

You actually believe in yourself don't you BIG_DUMBASS.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:29 PM
You call what you do beating someone up?

LMAO

You actually believe in yourself don't you BIG_DUMBASS.

Let's see beer butt, how did you get the nickname baby seal again? :hmmm: I'm not going down that road no matter how many times you show up in a discussion that has nothing to do with you attempting some weak ass smack. Obviously have some anger issues since your wife dumped your ass. I hope the pirate look is working for you and will just wish you the very best buddy.

JazzzLovr
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm not going down that road no matter how many times you show up in a discussion that has nothing to do with you attempting some weak ass smack.

:spock:

Pot, meet kettle.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Let's see beer beer butt, how did you get the nickname baby seal again? :hmmm: I'm not going down that road no matter how many times you show up in a discussion that has nothing to do with you attempting some weak ass smack. Obviously have some anger issues since your wife dumped your ass. I hope the pirate look is working for you and will just wish you the very best buddy.
You have major insecurity issues.

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Lets have a beer

Frazod
08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
You have major insecurity issues.

YA THINK???

meStevo
08-28-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm 5'11, 290, and recently come to grips that I have to order XXXL shit now to make sure stuff fits.

I win.

Anyways, I'd love to buy one of these jerseys, but I feel like I am in between investing in a name and number... i mean, LJ is going to disentegrate in a year or so given the amount of work he's done, and Gonzo is close to retiring. Have a Gonzo replica (that I don't fit in anymore, weeee) and last jersey I had before that was Grbac.

Anyone else feel the same way? A Jared Allen or Derrick Johnson jersey could be appealing I suppose, but who knows when Allen is going to run over some child in a crosswalk and get cited for DUI.

Maybe by the end of the year Bowe will show he's the next uber-WR of the NFL and a purchase would be more enticing?

OK, that's about as inflamatory and self deprecating as my posts get, I'll end it there.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:40 PM
:spock:

Pot, meet kettle.

And thanks for answering my last question.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Let's see beer butt, how did you get the nickname baby seal again? :hmmm: I'm not going down that road no matter how many times you show up in a discussion that has nothing to do with you attempting some weak ass smack. Obviously have some anger issues since your wife dumped your ass. I hope the pirate look is working for you and will just wish you the very best buddy.
ROFL

You're truly clueless. It's astounding.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm sure she'd happy happy to explain things to you if you could understand big words.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Lets have a beer
I'm for that. You buy.

:D

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 01:42 PM
So, can you get cute little Chiefs jerzys for dogs? What players name do they like best?

Phobia
08-28-2007, 01:46 PM
So, can you get cute little Chiefs jerzys for dogs? What players name do they like best?
Snoop Minnis or Nate Hobgood-Kibble-N-Bits

JazzzLovr
08-28-2007, 01:46 PM

Actually, I hadn't come back to the thread until just now, b/c I was searching Jim's and Tim's posts trying to find the thread you mentioned. Believe what you want, but I wasn't defending Tim (yet) by asking for a link. I was just looking for facts.

This was the only post I could find. Is this what you were talking about?

Jim's mission statement: "Encite, offend and annoy, then enjoy the ensuing carnage." He's always been that way to a certain extent - but lately he's really taken it to the next level, added topics (I loved his recent out-of-nowhere attack on the Royals), and moved his tired act from DC to the main BB.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's sick of it.

That was from this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164533&page=1&pp=15) tho, not a Royals thread. I just found it because he happened to mention "Royals" in the post. There is a little back-and-forth between the two of them in that thread, but it doesn't last very long.

Woodrow Call
08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm 5'11, 290, and recently come to grips that I have to order XXXL shit now to make sure stuff fits.

I win.

Anyways, I'd love to buy one of these jerseys, but I feel like I am in between investing in a name and number... i mean, LJ is going to disentegrate in a year or so given the amount of work he's done, and Gonzo is close to retiring. Have a Gonzo replica (that I don't fit in anymore, weeee) and last jersey I had before that was Grbac.

Anyone else feel the same way? A Jared Allen or Derrick Johnson jersey could be appealing I suppose, but who knows when Allen is going to run over some child in a crosswalk and get cited for DUI.

Maybe by the end of the year Bowe will show he's the next uber-WR of the NFL and a purchase would be more enticing?

OK, that's about as inflamatory and self deprecating as my posts get, I'll end it there.

I hear ya. Over the years I've accumulated a collection of worthless jerseys. Grbac, Green, Hall, Sims, Boerighter, etc. What I have started doing is getting one of a rookie out of each class. Last year I got a Page home, this year I'm leaning towards a Tank or Bowe away.

Hopefully I'll at least get 5 yrs out of most of my jerseys.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:51 PM

Stinger
08-28-2007, 01:52 PM

Got to be Eric Hicks ... most dog loves burnt ends.

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Actually, I hadn't come back to the thread until just now, b/c I was searching Jim's and Tim's posts trying to find the thread you mentioned. Believe what you want, but I wasn't defending Tim (yet) by asking for a link. I was just looking for facts.

This was the only post I could find. Is this what you were talking about?

That was from this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164533&page=1&pp=15) tho, not a Royals thread. I just found it because he happened to mention "Royals" in the post. There is a little back-and-forth between the two of them in that thread, but it doesn't last very long.

Cool.

Phobia
08-28-2007, 01:57 PM
I hear ya. Over the years I've accumulated a collection of worthless jerseys. Grbac, Green, Hall, Sims, Boerighter, etc. What I have started doing is getting one of a rookie out of each class. Last year I got a Page home, this year I'm leaning towards a Tank or Bowe away.

Hopefully I'll at least get 5 yrs out of most of my jerseys.

It's much smarter to get the jersey of a player like Delaney, Buck, Bell, or Dawson.

Woodrow Call
08-28-2007, 02:01 PM
It's much smarter to get the jersey of a player like Delaney, Buck, Bell, or Dawson.

Thats true. Might have to rethink my expensive strategy.

meStevo
08-28-2007, 02:04 PM
If I were to do that, I'd try and get a Derrick Thomas jersey. I am too too young (28) and new (maybe a dozen years... biggest initial Chiefs memory was cutting Gannon, I was still learning...) to football to appreciate the older teams.

Phobia
08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
If I were to do that, I'd try and get a Derrick Thomas jersey. I am too too young (28) and new (maybe a dozen years... biggest initial Chiefs memory was cutting Gannon, I was still learning...) to football to appreciate the older teams.
There's still a million DT jerseys floating around. You'd be one of a few with a 37, 78, 86, or 16.

Demonpenz
08-28-2007, 02:16 PM

I think most people would think the "bell" was kendrell bell.

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 02:20 PM
no

Frazod
08-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Me too. I can usually tell which ones are the obvious fakes and which one are better quality, but I'd rather not go through 10 pages of jerseys to find out.....

Thanks Fraz.

Okay, in answer to your question, I have closely examined the jersey. If this thing is fake, they put alot of effort into it, right down to the Reebok tag with the little silver NFL official logo. Has the "NFL Equipment" tag on the inside of the collar.

Would somebody really go to the trouble of faking all that, and then ask less than $40 bucks (minus shipping) for it? I am confused. Perhaps it's offsize a bit - my authentic Gonzalez jersey, which is a 52, is a bit looser than this one, which is a 54.

Anyway, like I said, if it's fake, it's an amazing fake.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Okay, in answer to your question, I have closely examined the jersey. If this thing is fake, they put alot of effort into it, right down to the Reebok tag with the little silver NFL official logo. Has the "NFL Equipment" tag on the inside of the collar.

Would somebody really go to the trouble of faking all that, and then ask less than $40 bucks (minus shipping) for it? I am confused. Perhaps it's offsize a bit - my authentic Gonzalez jersey, which is a 52, is a bit looser than this one, which is a 54.

Wait until it falls apart in your washer. ;)

Does the mesh material seem the same as your other authentic? I noticed that the mesh seems to have a smaller, tighter pattern on the authentics.

stevieray
08-28-2007, 06:33 PM

someone, dumbass...;)

Frazod
08-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Wait until it falls apart in your washer. ;)

Does the mesh material seem the same as your other authentic? I noticed that the mesh seems to have a smaller, tighter pattern on the authentics.
The mesh pattern seems a touch bigger on the Gonzalez jersey. Of course, I've had that jersey for many years now, and while they're both (at least alledgedly) Reeboks, I assume that they change up the composition of these things occasionally.

EDIT - One thing I noticed - the numbers on the old jersey are perhaps a 1/4" farther apart than the numbers on the old jersey. Hardly noticeable unless you look at this side-by-side.

stevieray
08-28-2007, 06:40 PM
I think most people would think the "bell" was kendrell bell.

then most people would be clueless.

OnTheWarpath58
08-28-2007, 06:52 PM

Where does the white tag on the collar say it was made?

Frazod
08-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Where does the white tag on the collar say it was made?El Salvador. The old one was made in Korea.

OnTheWarpath58
08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
El Salvador. The old one was made in Korea.

No shit?

There's a 95% chance that thing is real. At least the jersey itself.

The lettering/numbering may be slightly different, I guess.

But a jersey made in El Salvador is usually a clear sign of a true authentic.

Frazod
08-28-2007, 07:38 PM
No shit?

There's a 95% chance that thing is real. At least the jersey itself.

The lettering/numbering may be slightly different, I guess.

But a jersey made in El Salvador is usually a clear sign of a true authentic.

Who says they didn't fake the El Savaldor tag? :shrug:

It's a mystery. But I like the price.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-28-2007, 09:01 PM
out of curiosity, I assume you wear a 2xl shirt if you bought a 54 jersey, right?

Frazod
08-28-2007, 09:02 PM
out of curiosity, I assume you wear a 2xl shirt if you bought a 54 jersey, right?

Yes.

alanm
08-28-2007, 09:10 PM

My LJ arrived today. I was damn impressed by the quality. I don't care if it is a knock off. Funny thing though the LJ jersey cost about $15 more than the Champ Bailey jersey I picked up for the GF. Go figure? :hmmm:

Marlboro_Chief
08-29-2007, 03:59 AM
Check this out. Steve Bono. $5.99 for that bad boy. He made the Pro Bowl one year. I am thinking about getting it:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-KANSAS-CITY-CHIEFS-STEVE-BONO-JERSEY-UNWORN_W0QQitemZ280146412945QQihZ018QQcategoryZ24961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem