PDA

View Full Version : ****ing KC Police

penguinz
08-28-2007, 12:00 PM
I just got a ****ing parking ticket because they put up a new no parking sign within the last week. ****ing assholes. Parking has been allowed in this spot for years.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-28-2007, 12:01 PM
And now it's not. Learn to read.

Fried Meat Ball!
08-28-2007, 12:02 PM

penguinz
08-28-2007, 12:02 PM
How many people look 15 feet up a lamp post for a no parking sign?

Sully
08-28-2007, 12:03 PM
You are right.
I refuse to look higher than 12.5 feet for a sign. They put it higher, and they better be ready for violence.

HonestChieffan
Change sucks.

Donger

Those who don't like tickets.

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Take the sign down tonight and park away

el borracho
08-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Bummer.

StcChief
08-28-2007, 12:13 PM
****ing KC Police FYP

****ing ALL Police

ChiefsfaninPA
08-28-2007, 12:14 PM
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Deberg_1990
08-28-2007, 12:15 PM
I just got a ****ing parking ticket because they put up a new no parking sign within the last week. ****ing assholes. Parking has been allowed in this spot for years.

You should have put a cap in his a$$

Simply Red
08-28-2007, 12:22 PM
"A YOUNG BROTHA GOT IT BAD CUZ I'M BROWN!"

DMAC
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM
I have connections...never call me a moron again.

djrcmay
08-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Gas use to be 21 cents a gallon too, can't you read!

penguinz
I have connections...never call me a moron again.Connections you say :hmmm: ... Posts can be edited. :p

Cochise

owned

DMAC
08-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Connections you say :hmmm: ... Posts can be edited. :p
I just hope you have learned your lesson.

I think you should apologize to all the young kids out there, for your immature acts. What you did was very immature, so that means you need to grow up. You should totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as you move forward to better penguinz the person, not the ChiefsPlanet poster.

Valiant
08-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Take the sign down tonight and park away

Thats and honest answer from a honestchieffan..

Sounds like they put it up high enough where you cant easily take it down... You can contact the city to see why it was done after all these years.. Just get everybody from that area to complain, they might MIGHT buckle..

Demonpenz
08-28-2007, 12:49 PM
they give you parking tickets for parking illegally? don't blame me i voted for gore

penguinz
08-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Thats and honest answer from a honestchieffan..

Sounds like they put it up high enough where you cant easily take it down... You can contact the city to see why it was done after all these years.. Just get everybody from that area to complain, they might MIGHT buckle..I know why they put it up. There is a hotel right by that is having construction work done. All the workers have been parking their giant trucks there and reducing the road to barely 1 lane wide.

penguinz
08-28-2007, 12:54 PM
they give you parking tickets for parking illegally? don't blame me i voted for goreGore invented parking tickets.

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Construction is just more change.

greg63
08-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Don't do the crime
If you can't do the time
Yeah, don't do it!...

crazycoffey
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
don't blame the PoPo, they don't change legistration or city policy, F*** KC politicians :cuss:

greg63
08-28-2007, 01:12 PM
don't blame the PoPo, they don't change legistration or city policy, F*** KC politicians :cuss:

Heh! Only with humans. :D

Kerberos
08-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Gore invented parking tickets.
Gore lied

Penguinz cried

(because he got a stinking ticket)

BTW: Ignorance of the law, OR SIGN, is no excuse!

hehehe

OctoberFart
08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Cops fault you parked where you shouldn't? Rules change all the time. Parking tickets are only 10 bucks anyway right?

penguinz
08-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Cops fault you parked where you shouldn't? Rules change all the time. Parking tickets are only 10 bucks anyway right?$38.50. Would not be a big deal if the reason for the no parking change was a legit one other than the construction workers are morons and ruined it for the people who had benefited from being able to park there for years.

Sure-Oz
08-28-2007, 01:54 PM
I had to pay $35 for having a license plate in the dash and not on the front of the car, bastards

KC-TBB
08-28-2007, 01:54 PM
fricken tickets of any kind suck...it's like we pay the salary of the guy that is giving us a piece of paper that tells us to pay some more...ARRGGHHH!

headsnap
08-28-2007, 02:09 PM
dumbas$38.50!!!!!

HonestChieffan
08-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Cold tie a pitbull to your bumper, they cant get to the windshield that way

HypnotizedMonkey
08-28-2007, 02:19 PM

this is a great idea.

Kerberos
08-29-2007, 07:05 AM

That would work until 3 days later when you recieve the ticket in the mail.

Kind of like the photo of you running a red light or speeding.

Great idea but they WILL find a way to get money out of you.

:p

RP_McMurphy
08-29-2007, 07:37 AM
It's called revunue enhancement. The KC Police are probably getting squeezed by City Hall. After KC is on the edge dollars wise with the Sprint Center and KC Power and Light district. So yes anticipate more tickets as the city tries to enhance it's revunue.

Nzoner
08-29-2007, 07:42 AM
I think I learned my lesson about bad mouthing any kind of officer on the Planet. :D

Skip Towne
08-29-2007, 07:45 AM
I think I learned my lesson about bad mouthing any kind of officer on the Planet. :D
Does Deputy Dawg still post here? I haven't seen him in a long time.

Nzoner
08-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Does Deputy Dawg still post here? I haven't seen him in a long time.

I haven't seen a post in quite some time I did however see him at one of the last home games I went to.

Cochise
08-29-2007, 08:32 AM
LMAO I love when people receive the predictable outcome of their actions and then complain about it.

xbarretx
08-29-2007, 08:38 AM

dont listen to the traffic-cop loving @#$@#$@# (note i said traffic cop) its month end and there out to fill quotas. i dont care what anyone says....we ALL know they have em so people need to stop denying it. Also .... remember to watch out for the cops who hide in 18 wheelers....they have mini cameras on them with the officer sitting inside....you can notice them b/c they will have odd mini cameras on the back of the flat bed, and the side mirrors (usually) i dont condone speeding however....giving speeding tickets is just another CASH COW that they use...if it was really to stop speeding... why make it so easy to get them reduced????? on that same note... a parking ticket is a nonmoving violation...so at least it doesnt show on your record.

and uh...Shawnee Mission North Football RULES!!!!

dj56dt58
08-29-2007, 09:19 AM
dont listen to the traffic-cop loving @#$@#$@# (note i said traffic cop) its month end and there out to fill quotas. i dont care what anyone says....we ALL know they have em so people need to stop denying it. Also .... remember to watch out for the cops who hide in 18 wheelers....they have mini cameras on them with the officer sitting inside....you can notice them b/c they will have odd mini cameras on the back of the flat bed, and the side mirrors (usually) i dont condone speeding however....giving speeding tickets is just another CASH COW that they use...if it was really to stop speeding... why make it so easy to get them reduced????? on that same note... a parking ticket is a nonmoving violation...so at least it doesnt show on your record.

and uh...Shawnee Mission North Football RULES!!!!

I think on those trucks, if you take it to court you can get out of it because i'm pretty sure the cop that clocks you is the one that has to write the ticket...could be wrong tho

crazycoffey
08-29-2007, 09:23 AM

A little birdy once told me that dogs love pepper spray.....

crazycoffey
08-29-2007, 09:32 AM
...could be wrong tho

You are. it only needs to be documented and if the lawyers decide in their processes that they want both officers they will. Plus in most instances the second cop has eyes on you and can tell you are going faster than the other cars, so when it's relayed to him from the first officer all the second one really needs is the number from the radar, lidar, lazer.

Also, I've have five years as a motorcycle, traffic cop. THERE IS NO QUOTA.

Molitoth
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
You think KC cops are bad? They ignore most of the petty stuff.

Try St. Joe cops. They focus on the petty stuff.

xbarretx
08-29-2007, 10:58 AM
I think on those trucks, if you take it to court you can get out of it because i'm pretty sure the cop that clocks you is the one that has to write the ticket...could be wrong tho

wow, so on those do they get most people becuase "most" wont think to mention that?

knock on wood, i havent received one of those and my records been clean for over 5 years i just mention it b/c if you dont hear about it somewhere...you'll never know they do that till its too late. i see the benefit as people shouldnt be driving careless around 18 wheelers im just anti the "so caled non-quota" system.

thanks for the heads up though :) i hope i never have to find out ;)

HonestChieffan
08-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Id love to see every semi running five over get nailed on I70...rude bastards and running 80 is absurd.

Valiant
08-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Also, I've have five years as a motorcycle, traffic cop. THERE IS NO QUOTA.

First, you are lying by saying there is no quota.. Maybe you did not have one or pay attention to your quota..

Second, there is no way your dumb ass was a cop or smart enough to operate a motorcycle...

crazycoffey
08-29-2007, 12:44 PM
First, you are lying by saying there is no quota.. Maybe you did not have one or pay attention to your quota..

Second, there is no way your dumb ass was a cop or smart enough to operate a motorcycle...

Now that's just mean....

There really is no quota, federal law.
A supervisor can ask that you get to work and imply that you should be making more traffic stops, but that supervisor can not suggest you write more tickets. Virtually every penal (or traffic) code for every state list traffic misdeamenors as "may" arrest/cite violations, not "shall".

Of course state/city legal and court presedence can over rule this general idea in certain cases (DWI, or other Class B violations, etc). I highly doubt that has been the case in any state in regards to speed limits, unless it's over 20-30MPH beyond the posted limits.