PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating in St Louis this Thursday?

craneref
08-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I taking my 9 year old son to his first CHIEFS game in St Louis, even my wife is going to come for the first time. Nose bleed seats but planning on getting in early to see if he can use his 9 year old charm to get some pics and autographs. Anyway, will anybody be tailgaiting before the game, I would like him to get the full experience, even though it is not in KC. If so when and where so I can bring him by to see others in their CHIEFS jerseys.

Deberg_1990
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Tailgating sucks in St Louie. Almost non existant....unless things have changed over the past 7 or 8 years??

Kraus
08-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Have some fun at Arrowhead East.

redbrian
08-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Sad to say but St. Louis is not the place to look for tailgating.

Best thing about the Dome is that you can park out in the burbs and ride the metro right to the front door.

StcChief
08-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Take train from I70/40. Metro S.Hanley
or I-70 N.Hanley
Roads are kinda FU at 40 there.

If you drive in stay OFF 40.

xfactor
08-29-2007, 04:38 AM
I taking my 9 year old son to his first CHIEFS game in St Louis, even my wife is going to come for the first time. Nose bleed seats but planning on getting in early to see if he can use his 9 year old charm to get some pics and autographs. Anyway, will anybody be tailgaiting before the game, I would like him to get the full experience, even though it is not in KC. If so when and where so I can bring him by to see others in their CHIEFS jerseys.

PM me brother and I'll give you my cell phone number, we are having a huge tailgate party with some of my buddies from St Louis, it will be the biggest tailgate by far!!

crazycoffey
08-29-2007, 06:15 AM
PM me brother and I'll give you my cell phone number, we are having a huge tailgate party with some of my buddies from St Louis, it will be the biggest tailgate by far!!

Details details, wife and I are going; we may be able to stop by to say hi