PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up for the Legion of Doom!!!

Logical
08-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Beware, post in this thread at your peril. You are about to enter the Legion of Doom!!!

Tell your stories of Chiefs doom and become a member.

BWillie
08-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Why don't you change your name to "I'm a huge Tool"?

Reaper16
08-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Don't mix up Marvel and DC characteristics. It's bad form.

Mr Luzcious
08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
http://www.the-legion-of-doom.com/

ptlyon
08-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Tell your stories of Chiefs doom and become a member.

*cough*cough*blow me* cough*

Is that good enough?

Logical
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Why don't you change your name to "I'm a huge Tool"?Because then I would be BWillie007

SLAG
08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
I won 2 tickets from 101 the fox and i was at the Chiefs Eagles Game 2 years ago.. sitting surrounded by eagles fans

meh..

at least i wasnt that guy that took the cel-phone flask to arrowhead

beach tribe
08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Because then I would be BWillie007
clever

Logical
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
cleverIndeed

PhillyChiefFan
08-29-2007, 09:59 AM
I was in Pittsburgh last year. Girlfriend bought me tickets for my birthday...I cried and drank...heavily.

crazycoffey
08-29-2007, 10:06 AM
I've gone to arrowhead a few times for some raider games.

Oh yea, that wasn't so bad, we won.

my homer glasses have a unique feature, electron pulsators located by my ears on the end pieces and one at the center of my forehead on the bridge. They send electronic waves into my brain after any loss, already I can barely remember the playoff game.

What playoff game?

Otter
08-29-2007, 10:46 AM
I was in Pittsburgh last year. Girlfriend bought me tickets for my birthday...I cried and drank...heavily.

I was at that game too, not a fun experience by any stretch of the imagination. I hit the south side bars with some old college buddies the night before, that was a blast talking to all the locals with the funny accent.

"ehy, yall don't look like from ear in toun, ya here for da game?"

It's bad when the Pittsburgh Fans feel so sorry for you that they won't even dish out some good natured ribbing.

Good to see another PA fan on board.

Mr. Laz
08-29-2007, 11:37 AM
can i be SINESTRO?

http://superherouniverse.com/wallpaper/artists/mike/superfriends/villains/sinestro_small.jpg

Sinestro of Korugar once served the Guardians of the Universe as a member of the Green Lantern Corps. Although his assigned sector of space was among the most orderly in the universe, Sinestro achieved his success by suppressing all of the rights of his people. Feeling the power has corrupted him, his Green Lantern ring was stripped from him by the Guardians and, as punishment, was banished to the Antimatter universe of Qward. Sinestro vowed vengeance and during his imprisonment on Qward fashioned an antimatter yellow power ring capable of creating anything the bearer could imagine, but without the limitations of a Green Lantern's ring. Using the ring to return to our universe, Sinestro has become the frequent adversary of Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and has battled him and his Justice League teammates on numerous occasions.

htismaqe
08-29-2007, 11:40 AM
I was at that game too, not a fun experience by any stretch of the imagination. I hit the south side bars with some old college buddies the night before, that was a blast talking to all the locals with the funny accent.

"ehy, yall don't look like from ear in toun, ya here for da game?"

It's bad when the Pittsburgh Fans feel so sorry for you that they won't even dish out some good natured ribbing.

Good to see another PA fan on board.

There's another board for PA fans. ;)

arrowheadnation
08-29-2007, 12:00 PM
It was this coming year. Last game of the season. We win our 6th game. By doing so, we miss the playoffs and plant ourselves in the latter half of the first round of next year's draft. What can I say....it's a curse and a gift.

Simply Red
08-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Indeed
Probably your funniest post ever. ROFL

Saulbadguy
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
OH WHAT A RUSH!!!

Otter
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM

That may be worse punishment than uttering the name that rhymes with gin melliot.

Logical
08-29-2007, 12:59 PM
can i be SINESTRO?

http://superherouniverse.com/wallpaper/artists/mike/superfriends/villains/sinestro_small.jpg

Sinestro of Korugar once served the Guardians of the Universe as a member of the Green Lantern Corps. Although his assigned sector of space was among the most orderly in the universe, Sinestro achieved his success by suppressing all of the rights of his people. Feeling the power has corrupted him, his Green Lantern ring was stripped from him by the Guardians and, as punishment, was banished to the Antimatter universe of Qward. Sinestro vowed vengeance and during his imprisonment on Qward fashioned an antimatter yellow power ring capable of creating anything the bearer could imagine, but without the limitations of a Green Lantern's ring. Using the ring to return to our universe, Sinestro has become the frequent adversary of Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and has battled him and his Justice League teammates on numerous occasions.

Of course you can be our first official voluntary member. Parker (htis) is of course already an honorary member.:evil:

ChiefsfaninPA
08-29-2007, 01:02 PM

I like it here, thank you very much.

Adept Havelock
08-29-2007, 02:46 PM
My tale of doom? I missed very few Home games at Arrowhead during the 1970's and 1980's. :eek:

As I know little of these superheros/supervillans of which you speak, I suppose one will have to be picked for me.