08-28-2007, 11:05 PM
A solid B+

el borracho
08-28-2007, 11:08 PM
F

thebrad84
08-28-2007, 11:10 PM
F
Wow, rough grader...I realize I'm a little thin at RB position, but I (like everyone is right now) am happy with my squad.

el borracho
08-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Just messing with you. I couldn't care less about fantasy football- I didn't even look at your team.

thebrad84
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Just messing with you. I couldn't care less about fantasy football- I didn't even look at your team.

Two years ago, I was the same way...couldn't care less about FF. However, I tried it out last year and was instantly hooked. I realized it's nice to have a FF team to look forward to every Sunday after the Chiefs play like crap. I'm afraid this year I'll be looking forward more and more to my FF team than I will the Chiefs...could be a rough year this year.

el borracho
08-28-2007, 11:30 PM
It will be an achievement if the Chiefs finish above .500 this year.

thebrad84
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
It will be an achievement if the Chiefs finish above .500 this year.

I think .500 will be very possible, but our D will have to play like they should in order for it to happen. In all honesty, I'm not worried about our O as much as I am our D. Everyone knows our O is going to struggle this year, so our D is going to have to step up and make the big plays (i.e. turnovers with good field position, run backs for TD's), much like the Ravens D has done for them for so many years. This D has the talent, but, as all Chiefs fans know, who knows if that talent is going to show up every Sunday or not.

Huffman83
08-28-2007, 11:57 PM
pshhhhh F+!

No...not really, I went the same route as you, Maurice Jones Drew, Matt Schaub as a b/u qb.

However I had some good luck and got Payton Manning and some heavy duty WR w/ Houzmanzada (ehh Fck you, go spell it yourself) and Fitzgerald from AZ.

I also am going to take a shot at some rookies w/ Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson....why not!?

All the good RB's were taken.