PDA

View Full Version : LJ better be ready for 30 touches against the Texans

Logical
08-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Or that will be a blowout loss.

This offense is LJ and that is pretty much it.

beer bacon
08-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Pro tip: We won't get blown out by the Texans.

pikesome
08-30-2007, 09:02 PM
I worry about how much Larry can do himself. I should just quit thinking about this till the morning.

Count Zarth
08-30-2007, 09:05 PM
I have an idea for you Jim.

I want you to find an inventor. You are a rich man, so you can pay him what he requires. For you, he will invent a device that hooks into your computer. This devices tracks what you click on with your mouse. It is also tied into the Chiefsplanet server. This device will know if you click on the "new thread" button.

At the end of the other device, will be a mechanical arm. At the end of the arm, will be a large, sharp, machete. When the device detects that you've clicked on Chiefsplanet's "new thread" button, it will drop the machete down and slice off your hands.

Logical
08-30-2007, 09:09 PM

I want you to find an inventor. You are a rich man, so you can pay him what he requires. For you, he will invent a device that hooks into your computer. This devices tracks what you click on with your mouse. It is also tied into the Chiefsplanet server. This device will know if you click on the "new thread" button.

At the end of the other device, will be a mechanical arm. At the end of the arm, will be a large, sharp, machete. When the device detects that you've clicked on Chiefsplanet's "new thread" button, it will drop the machete down and slice off your hands.

What are you complaining about I am saying the object of your man love has to get 30 touches. You should be agog.

dshyne101
08-30-2007, 09:13 PM
we will be ok against the texans but teams like the bears and i hate 2 say but the chargers well damn i hope LJ eats his wheaties but **** that LJ is da man he will make sure this team is ok.

Valiant
08-30-2007, 09:15 PM

Can you order another for when you create a spam thread??

boogblaster
08-30-2007, 09:16 PM
LJ might get 30 carries..but he keeps the D honest they cant drop back in short coverage..that should open up the middle for short sure routes ....

Frazod
08-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Shit, we might not run 30 plays. :banghead:

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-30-2007, 09:26 PM
That's kinda what I was thinking. We'd actually have to get a first down or a defensive stop at some point to run that many plays.

Logical
08-30-2007, 09:46 PM

Now Tim step back it really is not that bad.

KC Tattoo
08-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Michael Bennet is going to get more carries and relieve LJ. I think MB is going to be great for us like Willie Parker did for the Stealers when he relieved the "Bus". LJ will have 20 to 25 touches and MB about 15. This combo is going to be feirce.

If we are to have success this season however, depends on LT D-Mac. If he goes down, we are screwed.

TEX
08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
The Texans know what's coming. That's all they're talking about here. EVERYONE KNOWS so Herm will do it regardless and not disappoint. We're probably looking at the same thing we did against the Colts in the playoffs. Running against 9 guys and throwing in front of the yard markers in obvious passing situations... :shake:

Frazod
08-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Now Tim step back it really is not that bad.

Damned optimist. :grr:

:D

wazu
08-30-2007, 10:43 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GOATSE again.

KCJohnny
08-30-2007, 10:50 PM

Oh PUH-leeze! We have the NFL's #2 rated QB starting, an improved defense, a #1 draft pick at WR, Tony Gonzales, LJ and many other vets (Eddie Kennison, Kris Wilson, Samie Parker, Jason Dunn, etc..). I'm not hitting the panic button.

You go ahead, Dr. Doom, and invest in your fears. I'm seeing a character improvement (which Herm brings) = improved performance. Exhibit A: Tony Dungee. Exhibit B: Lovie Smith.

Logical
08-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh PUH-leeze! We have the NFL's #2 rated QB starting, an improved defense, a #1 draft pick at WR, Tony Gonzales, LJ and many other vets (Eddie Kennison, Kris Wilson, Samie Parker, Jason Dunn, etc..). I'm not hitting the panic button.

You go ahead, Dr. Doom, and invest in your fears. I'm seeing a character improvement (which Herm brings) = improved performance. Exhibit A: Tony Dungee. Exhibit B: Lovie Smith.

Sorry still no PIE for you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-30-2007, 11:26 PM
We also have one of the 5 worst X's and O's coaches in the business on our sideline, along with an O-Coordinator who would get f*cking owned by the computer on the Rookie level of Madden with his play-calling.

Guru
08-30-2007, 11:52 PM
We also have one of the 5 worst X's and O's coaches in the business on our sideline, along with an O-Coordinator who would get f*cking owned by the computer on the Rookie level of Madden with his play-calling.
Nice separation of the 5 coaches and then the O-coordinator. :)

King_Chief_Fan
08-31-2007, 06:10 AM

I think he can split that number with Bennett.
Bennett has done pretty good this preseason.

Ari Chi3fs
08-31-2007, 06:48 AM
I look forward to my nap next Sunday.

Micjones
08-31-2007, 07:16 AM
No reason Johnson should have 30 carries.
Michael Bennett is healthy. We'll also have a third Runningback at our disposal.

Rausch
08-31-2007, 07:24 AM
WTF ever.

We lost Shields. Other than that this is the exact same offense we went 5-3 with last year under Huard.