PDA

View Full Version : Sippio,Bowe CP, Croyle and Huard

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 01:00 AM
So after watching Hard Knocks tonight

I remembered CP said something about putting the best QB on the field to win after all the Croyle love from the coaches and what happens? Huard is named the starter

Then we have CP comparing Sippio to Bowe thats high praise if you ask me...when you compare an "AFL castoff" as some would label him to your #1 pick

I THINK THAT SIPPIO WINS A SPOT

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 01:01 AM
So after watching Hard Knocks tonight

I remembered CP said something about putting the best QB on the field to win after all the Croyle love from the coaches and what happens? Huard is named the starter

Then we have CP comparing Sippio to Bowe thats high praise if you ask me...when you compare someone to an "AFL castoff" as some would label him to your #1 pick

I THINK THAT SIPPIO WINS A SPOT

Sig bet with Mantits Clayton.

pr_capone
08-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Sig bet with Mantits Clayton.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Phobia
08-31-2007, 01:06 AM
One thing I've learned in following the Chiefs all the years of Carl's reign is that you don't believe a word he says while the cameras are on.

luv
08-31-2007, 01:14 AM
Wasn't there talk on the last episode of Hard Knocks about Bowe and Sippio finding out they're cousins? I recorded it today, but I haven't watched it yet.

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 01:15 AM
Wasn't there talk on the last episode of Hard Knocks about Bowe and Sippio finding out they're cousins? I recorded it today, but I haven't watched it yet.

Yeah

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 01:15 AM
One thing I've learned in following the Chiefs all the years of Carl's reign is that you don't believe a word he says while the cameras are on.

well you do have a point