PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Faulk loses all credibility...

Count Alex's Losses
08-31-2007, 02:21 AM
On NFL Network...he said:

"There's no Roaf, there's no Shields, there's no Tait, there's no Jordan Black. You are missing key components to running the football."

:shake:

Guru
08-31-2007, 02:22 AM
WTF?

BigMeatballDave
08-31-2007, 02:23 AM
Tait? Black? WTF?

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 02:26 AM
It's clear that Marshall Faulk knows nothing about running the football in the NFL.

ZootedGranny
08-31-2007, 02:26 AM
He was a great player, but the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Faulk is when he threw up all over himself in Arrowhead back in 2000.

BigMeatballDave
08-31-2007, 02:28 AM
It's clear that Marshall Faulk knows nothing about running the football in the NFL.He knows nothing about OTHER teams running the football...

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 02:31 AM
He knows nothing about OTHER teams running the football...

That's probably it.

Ebolapox
08-31-2007, 02:44 AM
wait, he had credibility?

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 02:49 AM
wait, he had credibility?

No way. The guy's a joke. H5N1 has more credibility.

Ebolapox
08-31-2007, 02:52 AM
No way. The guy's a joke. H5N1 has more credibility.

I never claimed to have any real credility. I'm just SITTING HERE SUCKING ON MY BIG OL' CHILIDOG

errr...

don't get me wrong, I prefer marshall faulk to either of the sharpes (sterling or shannon) or michael 'cokewhore' irvin, but... who said one has to be an ex-jock to know what the f*ck they're talking about?!? we're talking about guys who routinely get SINGLE DIGIT scores on the fuggin' wonderlic, we're not talking MIT grad students.

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 02:59 AM
...SITTING HERE SUCKING ON MY BIG OL' CHILIDOG...

That's another one that should be added to Logical's/Dr. Doom's lexicon.

I enjoyed watching Shannon play. I cringe when I hear him speak.

Ebolapox
08-31-2007, 03:02 AM
then again, what can we really expect from faulk? he went to san diego state, the harvard of the west

oh wait... that's the HOWARD of the west... my bad

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 03:06 AM
I also was embarrassed when Shannon brought out the wrestling belt for Portis. Sharpe has never been able to identify the line that he shouldn't cross before he became a caricature.

Unfortunately, his deficiency with the language has followed him into broadcasting.

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 03:10 AM
then again, what can we really expect from faulk? he went to san diego state, the harvard of the west

oh wait... that's the HOWARD of the west... my bad

It's always fun to engage in conversation with a white supremist.

I'm assuming that you didn't mean anything like that...

elvomito
08-31-2007, 03:25 AM
It's always fun to engage in conversation with a white supremist.

I'm assuming that you didn't mean anything like that...he's studying ebola and how to create an effective aerosol dispersion device for it.
please don't piss him off. not till i leave the room anyway

jettio
08-31-2007, 08:24 AM
Jordan Black was a good run blocker. Anyone that has watched the Chiefs the last couple years could see that Black was a good run blocker.

Faulk's coaches have always said that he was a very smart football player.

Faulk's history is that the SEC teams that recruited him insisted that he play DB, and he went to SD St., because they promised to let him play RB.

Just because a fella is black and went to SD St. does not mean that you have to compare him to other black ex-players on tv when posting nonsense.

It is not an unreasonable observation that the Chiefs o-line may not be as good. But if the major premise to this thread is that Jordan Black was not a good run blocker, that is false because his run blocking was the only reason he played.

Chiefnj2
08-31-2007, 08:38 AM
Black might be a better run blocker than Svitek at this point in their careers. Doesn't KC face Black in the first game this year?

Dicky McElephant
08-31-2007, 09:06 AM
Black might be a better run blocker than Svitek at this point in their careers. Doesn't KC face Black in the first game this year?

This would be true....if Black was starting for the Texans. He's not.

Otis99
08-31-2007, 01:25 PM
there's no Jordan Black.
:shake:

I wish I could remember how many sportswriters I read that acted like this was a key loss. I am pretty sure I read a column by Peter King where he mentioned it, and I know he wasn't the only one. Good ol' I-65.