PDA

View Full Version : New Sign for bathrooms

Calcountry
08-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Perhaps Rain Man can help out with a new design for the kind of bathrooms that Senator Craig of Ohio has made famous.

You know, two stick men. One standing up, the other bent over. It would let all of us know that this is NOT a bathroom to take a child into.

Donger
08-31-2007, 01:39 PM
Has anyone here ever been in a public bathroom and witnessed such acts? I haven't. Men shouldn't speak in bathrooms, let alone screw, let alone with each other.

Pestilence
08-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Has anyone here ever been in a public bathroom and witnessed such acts? I haven't. Men shouldn't speak in bathrooms, let alone screw, let alone with each other.
I get pissed if I'm using the urinal and another dude takes the urinal next to me....when the rest of them aren't being used. I thought this shit was common knowledge.

seclark
08-31-2007, 01:56 PM

i remember once i was writing a dirty poem on the wall in a bathroom, and i heard someone fart real loud. that's about it for me.
sec

Calcountry
08-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Has anyone here ever been in a public bathroom and witnessed such acts? I haven't. Men shouldn't speak in bathrooms, let alone screw, let alone with each other.I remember my Mom not letting us use the bathroom in the Park. I always asked her in that innocent child voice, WHY?

Well, I have a pretty good idea now. phuggin sick perverts.

Rain Man
08-31-2007, 05:39 PM
I remember the good old days when the only people having sex with each other in the bathrooms were Carolina Panthers cheerleaders.

And hey, leave my stick man out of this.

Calcountry
08-31-2007, 05:51 PM
I remember the good old days when the only people having sex with each other in the bathrooms were Carolina Panthers cheerleaders.

And hey, leave my stick man out of this.Sorry bro, it's just, you have had your stick man in almost every position immaginable. It shouldn't take too much creativity to design an appropriate one that would indicate to the world, that this is a GAY ONLY bathroom.