PDA

View Full Version : Tanks and Sleep Apnea

vachief58
09-01-2007, 01:52 AM
I have no idea how to start a poll, but how about a CPAP machine for Tanks snoring and, ahem, defensive meeting attention span. Just think if he was well rested. Chiefsplanet donation perhaps?

On second thought he's not paying attention to Goonther now and it seems to be working. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Crashride
09-01-2007, 01:55 AM
I like tank...hes gonna kick some ass

44Page44
09-01-2007, 01:57 AM
I stated in another thread that it is too late this year but i expect him to have off season surgery.

vachief58
09-01-2007, 02:03 AM
CPAP is a mask that you sleep with that puts positive pressure into your lungs. For people with sleep apnea it is a life saver without the surgery. My dad couldn't drive an hour without falling asleep. He got the machine and is a new man, full of energy.

vachief58
09-01-2007, 02:04 AM
I like tank...hes gonna kick some ass

I like Tank, just think if he can pay attention during film session.

DaneMcCloud
09-01-2007, 02:05 AM
CPAP is a mask that you sleep with that puts positive pressure into your lungs. For people with sleep apnea it is a life saver without the surgery. My dad couldn't drive an hour without falling asleep. He got the machine and is a new man, full of energy.

Tank wouldn't snore if he lost weight. That's his main issue.

Of course, losing weight would be counter-productive to his success on the field.

Snore away, Tank!

vachief58
09-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Tank wouldn't snore if he lost weight. That's his main issue.

Of course, losing weight would be counter-productive to his success on the field.

Snore away, Tank!

That's what I'm saying. Use the mask sleep tight, eat the two pizzas, and kill on Sundays.

Jenson71
09-01-2007, 12:32 PM
I have no idea how to start a poll, but how about a CPAP machine for Tanks snoring and, ahem, defensive meeting attention span. Just think if he was well rested. Chiefsplanet donation perhaps?

On second thought he's not paying attention to Goonther now and it seems to be working. Don't fix what ain't broke.
They cost about $1800.

Fat Elvis
09-01-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.cpap.com/advanced-find-cpap-products/Self-Adjusting-CPAPS

Tank really should have that looked into...Sleep apnea can be a life threatening condition.

BTAU
09-01-2007, 01:58 PM
They cost about $1800.

I think he could afford it. Especially with all the money he is saving on corn! :)

runnercyclist
09-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Get him his own damn room. It isn't Tank it is effecting. It is his roommate Turk.

Phobia
09-01-2007, 03:07 PM
I'd certainly love to donate some money to a future millionare whose medical needs are 100% covered by the NFL. Where do I send a check?

BigRedChief
09-01-2007, 03:24 PM
I stated in another thread that it is too late this year but i expect him to have off season surgery.99% of sleep apnea is caused by the tongue falling back into the path of the trachea(windpipe) causing the air flow to stop or fight to get around the tongue. The tongue falling back causes a problem because he's overweight.

Get the man a CPAP and he will feel like a new man. It blows air through the nose on a continuous basis that doesn't allow the tongue to fall back and block the windpipe.