PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green On Cnnsi

The Bad Guy
05-17-2001, 08:17 PM
I'm pretty surprised that noone has commented on the one on one interview that CNN/SI's Fred Hickman did with Trent Green last night.

For those that missed it, here is the link to watch the streaming video

Trent Green/CNNSI (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/video/sports/2001/05/16/green_3026.jpg.html)

Very nice short interview.

The guy is continuting to talk a very good game. I just hope he can translate it onto the field.

I also will puke if I read one more time that Elvis Grbac says that KC is frustated because he left. Please.

KC is in better position than any Girlback lead Chiefs team.

Watch a Pelvis Girlback interview than watch a Trent Green interview and you will breath a big sigh of relief over who our new QB is as apposed to our old one.

I admit I supported Pelvis, but not no more. When he started badmouthing this team, and the organization, I felt he could go straight to hell.

aturnis
05-17-2001, 09:00 PM
This guy has ALOT of carisma, I like him. Proud to call him MY QB!

Zebedee DuBois
05-17-2001, 09:33 PM
He sounds like a heck of a nice guy... a guy that others will find it easy to work with. I will be most pleased if his play lives up to our expectations. Looking forward to the season! :cool:

DaWolf
05-18-2001, 02:33 PM
That was a cool interview. Thanks for bringing it to my attention...

KS Smitty
05-18-2001, 02:44 PM
Excellent interview! And honest answers...I think he'll do.

bigdaddychieffan
05-18-2001, 03:01 PM
Zebedee Dubois,

I am going to use your Avatar that you use under your name. I hope you don't mind. I am also a science buff and I really liked it. If it is a problem just say so. Electrolytes and lipid bilayers.

Zebedee DuBois
05-18-2001, 05:02 PM
Thats OK bigdaddychieffan,
I wanted to use the gyroscope (down by my signature line) as my avatar, but was unsuccessful at resizing a animated gif - so I used that helium atom.
Did you see the sight where I got those from? They have several science related animated gifs.

Zeb,
knows it is difficult to hold onto a helium atom.

bigdaddychieffan
05-18-2001, 09:16 PM
No I did not. I just copped yours because I though it was really cool. If you could tell me where the website was I might be able to get a different one. Very funny stuff. I would say damn near impossible to hold onto a individual helium atom. LOL.

Zebedee DuBois
05-18-2001, 09:26 PM
bigdaddychieffan,
As you can see I upgraded from Helium to Lithium.

I found them at www.bestanimations.com

They have a lot of different animated gifs, and there is a Science section, where I found these atoms.

Many of them do not meet the 50x50 requirements, but there are a lot of cool ones there.www.bestanimations.com (http://www.bestanimations.com)

bigdaddychieffan
05-18-2001, 09:29 PM
Thanks a lot. Will visit that site. How can you tell what the atom was that your gif is of. By the sublevels, or what.....because you can't see how many e's are in the outer sublevel.

Zebedee DuBois
05-18-2001, 09:34 PM
Uh...well you caught me! :eek: I was making an assumption. :rolleyes:
I just counted the electrons I could see.

What is your science gig?
I am a gas chromatographer.

bigdaddychieffan
05-18-2001, 09:36 PM
I found the gif that illustrates what my profession will be. A drug pusher. Legally speaking that is. Plus I love chemistry so I have taken as many classes as I can in it. Your profession sounds interesting. I am not much into chromatography though, but have done liquid chromatography on a few occasions, and infrared spectroscopy in some of my chem classes.

Zebedee DuBois
05-18-2001, 09:41 PM
Pharmacy has a good future! All us baby boomer are gonna be wolfin' down the prescriptions in a few years. One of my first jobs as a kid was in a Rexall pharmacy where I was stockboy, janitor, soda fountain attendent, and I counted out pills for the owner (not sure that was legal - although they weren't for customers, just breaking bulk shipments down to managable sizes)

bigdaddychieffan
05-18-2001, 09:49 PM
You definately did something illegal and probably would be sent to jail nowadays. LOL. Just kidding. I don't think their has ever been a law against it. I am getting closer to being done and I think the work will be rewarding. I am thinking about doing a residency in infectious disease. Not too sure though that I want to give up the good salary in the short run to make my education more specialized.

bigdaddychieffan
05-18-2001, 09:50 PM
How many posts do you have to have before you can change the writing under your login name. I have a perfect one for me, but I am not sure when or how I can do that.

Zebedee DuBois
05-18-2001, 09:59 PM
Specializing can be a double edged sword for any profession IMO.
I graduated a general all purpose chemist, but after years of specializing in amines, I find that I could not jump to another job without either moving a long distance, or taking a cut in pay. Not that I'm complaining. We just went through a small round of lay-offs at our place, but I was able to rest easy because I retain too much specialized knowlege to let go easily. Not sayin' that I am irreplaceble, just that replacing me would cost 'em downtime for the next guys learning curve.
So in return for reasonably nice bucks, I've tied myself to one place. Thats life!

Zebedee DuBois
05-18-2001, 10:02 PM
You change that in the Custom User Text in Edit Profile.
I'm guessin' you need 100 posts.