PDA

View Full Version : why do I get my ASS kicked in every single game i play with All-Pro 2K8

jeffery
09-03-2007, 01:34 PM
I mean every single game...I won my first online game fairly easy then get smashed like 3 times in a row before coming from behind only to go for 2 instead of the tie andO/T..,I would of made it to but i hit the throw button and just do a lousy pump fake

dj56dt58
09-03-2007, 01:37 PM
try playing online..

Mr Luzcious
09-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Maybe because you suck? :shrug:

JBucc
09-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Practice. I probably spend as much time in practice mode as I do in actual games.

Mr. Laz
09-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Maybe because you suck? :shrug:
QFT

Fruit Ninja
09-03-2007, 03:32 PM
YOu have to be able to read defenses, and have good players. I am ranked like 40 or something online, and still get my ass handed to me every once in a while. Another thing do not Play against Earl Campbell online. He's way way overpowered in this game. To the point its not even fun and Ronnie Lott will bounce off him like a Tennis Ball.

My Online team is..

Gold.

Steve Young, Derrick Thomas

Silver

Don Maynard, Lem Barney, Joey Browner

Bronze,

Christian Okoye, Pete Metzalaars, Rob Moore, Dexter Manely, Eugine Robinson and Albert Lewis.

They are pretty good. Okoye is slow as hell. I run alot of stretch plays and use the Shoulder Charge. Sometimes i can blow over Lott, but not often. lol

Its all about calling the right plays on defense and knowing how to manually play in zone. It takes alot of discipline to stay on your assignments.

jeffery
09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
"try playing online"

I was i still suck. i read the D a little but not to much. i should practice more but to impatiant.
i gots
Gold: DT and Marcus Allen
Silver: alvin harper, leslie oniel, and ?
Gold, Dan Saleamua, jan "the man" strunrud, Albert Lewis, and some other dudes that i dont remember. I need to get hooked with some gamertag so i can play some chief fans

dj56dt58
09-03-2007, 08:02 PM
"try playing online"

I was i still suck. i read the D a little but not to much. i should practice more but to impatiant.
i gots
Gold: DT and Marcus Allen
Silver: alvin harper, leslie oniel, and ?
Gold, Dan Saleamua, jan "the man" strunrud, Albert Lewis, and some other dudes that i dont remember. I need to get hooked with some gamertag so i can play some chief fans

I was saying if you th ink it's hard against the cpu, try playing online. I haven't played this game yet but if it's anything like madden it will be a bitch to try and win online games

However it will make u better against the cpu

jeffery
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
ture that...my first game i played was online and i won 28-6...then things go down hill fast...fortunatly for my i have a real life and dont have time to play football 18 hrs a day

Fruit Ninja
09-03-2007, 08:55 PM
ture that...my first game i played was online and i won 28-6...then things go down hill fast...fortunatly for my i have a real life and dont have time to play football 18 hrs a dayYOu dont have to play 18 hours a day to get good. You just have to know how the AI works in this game, and what you can or cant do. Its just a football game. What i did when the game first came out is when into practice mode, and did that for an hour or so. Learn what works for you. THen i went on Defense, and practice with my guys in coverage.

all it takes is a little bit of time to get decent. To get great, you gotta play alot. That i wont deny.