PDA

View Full Version : Negativity behind, it is now time to root for the Red and Gold!

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 08:17 AM
In 37 years of rooting for this team, I have never felt so negative as I have this off season.
I am putting it behind me and moving on. After all, it is only entertainment!
I apologize for my negativity and invite others to join. I am officially returning to the homer ranks until the team proves me wrong!
16-0 Baby!

InChiefsHeaven
09-07-2007, 08:18 AM
2 words: Superbowl Bound Chiefs!!

I'm with ya!!!

StcChief
09-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Never doubt them, they have surprised alot of us one way or another.

Go Chiefs.!!!!

Nzoner
09-07-2007, 08:19 AM
DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE!!

Come on under :D

Hammock Parties
09-07-2007, 08:20 AM
GO CHIEFS

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6874/truefanrp7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Skip Towne
09-07-2007, 08:22 AM
21 points is a lot of points. Oops! I'm backsliding.

JohninGpt
09-07-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm hoping for a blowout this week so the raiders can resume thier rightful place as the medias "worst team evar".

Note: Here in Herm land a blowout is defined as a margine of victory of one point or greater, such as winning 21-20. 21 is a lot of points.

Archie Bunker
09-07-2007, 08:23 AM
:rockon:

Lets kick Houston's ass.

beach tribe
09-07-2007, 08:25 AM
**** YEA

the Talking Can
09-07-2007, 08:28 AM
you guys just need a rainbow flag to match with....

Extra Point
09-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Houston or b... I won't say it.

GO CHIEFS! (We still have our great memories of 65 Toss Power Trap!)

OnTheWarpath15
09-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Yep, getting really excited for the season.

Realistically, not expecting much more/less than 8-8.

But I'm looking forward to watching the progression of our younger players. To me, the future is just as exciting as the now.

And while I'm not a fan on the decision to start Huard, I'll be rooting for Damon to succeed every snap he takes.

Win or lose, I'm going to do my best to enjoy this season. I don't understand the point of constantly bashing and complaining your favorite team, but to each their own.

Redrum_69
09-07-2007, 08:36 AM
2 words: Superbowl Bound Chiefs!!

I'm with ya!!!

Hey fuqtard...thats EIGHT words and a number

KC-TBB
09-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Just get the season started...hate all this suspense.

Deberg_1990
09-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Heres to 3 more seasons of Carl Petersonocrity!!

Mr. Arrowhead
09-07-2007, 08:40 AM
everyone will feel better after this week when we whip houston's ass

Planetman
09-07-2007, 08:42 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6041/planetmansmallwc9.gifhttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6041/planetmansmallwc9.gifhttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6041/planetmansmallwc9.gifhttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6041/planetmansmallwc9.gifhttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6041/planetmansmallwc9.gif

JohninGpt
Just get the season started...hate all this suspense.
Just wondering, what's the significance of the dancing banana holding the penis sign? :shrug:

HemiEd
Never doubt them, they have surprised alot of us one way or another.

Go Chiefs.!!!!

Exactly!

KcMizzou
09-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Negativity is no fun. For the past month it's been like 300 Reeruns were posting here. :p

Bring on Sunday.

Simply Red
09-07-2007, 08:52 AM
LET'S GO!

stumppy
09-07-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm with ya.
I've never seen a team written off by so many people before the 1st game has even been played. It's ridic.

There's gonna be a bunch of crow served up this season.

talastan
09-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Hells yeah, Lets get this show rolling..

Can't wait for this season to start!!

Hammock Parties
09-07-2007, 09:00 AM
This town needs an enema!

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4420/nicholson20joker20bn3vb9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LOCOChief
09-07-2007, 09:08 AM
HELL YEAH IT'S ABOUT TIME! GO CHIEFS! KICK SOME TEXAN ASS MOSTYLE

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm with ya.
I've never seen a team written off by so many people before the 1st game has even been played. It's ridic.

There's gonna be a bunch of crow served up this season.

I will glady go to the front of the line to eat my share! PLEASE!

orange
09-07-2007, 09:16 AM
... I am officially returning to the homer ranks until the team proves me wrong!
16-0 Baby!

An admirable attitude, but you're clearly inexperienced at this whole "winnin' 'em all" thing.

It's "19-0 Baby!"

crazycoffey
09-07-2007, 09:19 AM
In 37 years of rooting for this team, I have never felt so negative as I have this off season.
I am putting it behind me and moving on. After all, it is only entertainment!
I apologize for my negativity and invite others to join. I am officially returning to the homer ranks until the team proves me wrong!
16-0 Baby!

Welcome home, homer

crazycoffey
09-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Heres to 3 more seasons of Carl Petersonocrity!!

We'll have none of that in this thread, take it to the rest of the threads on the front page, or any ever started by Mecca or Dr. Doom.

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Negativity is no fun. For the past month it's been like 300 Reeruns were posting here. :p

Bring on Sunday.

Yeah, your post yesterday made me realize how negative I had gotten. That aint no fun. If they do good great, if they don't they will learn from it and get a higher draft choice. I would take 10-6 right now.

Bwana
09-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Damn Right! GO CHIEFS!

stumppy
09-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I will glady go to the front of the line to eat my share! PLEASE!

I said CROW not HO.
:D

Actually, I'll be in that line too. Although I have made a couple of negative comments about the team/season/coaches I really think those comments were more the result of the negative atmosphere of the planet and not how I really feel about the team.
Every since the draft I've been pretty hyped about this year. Finally, FINALLY, we drafted a stud WR that should be with us for several years.
We improved our Defense. And other things that are steps in the right direction. I, for one, am anxious to see how the improvments are going to affect the team.

Crashride
09-07-2007, 08:02 PM
**** yea!!! rep for being the one person to start a positive thread

stumppy
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM

Yea, it was a good thread until you had to show up and ruin it with your cheap trashy avatar's.

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 08:13 PM
I said CROW not HO.

Actually, I'll be in that line too. Although I have made a couple of negative comments about the team/season/coaches I really think those comments were more the result of the negative atmosphere of the planet and not how I really feel about the team.
Every since the draft I've been pretty hyped about this year. Finally, FINALLY, we drafted a stud WR that should be with us for several years.
We improved our Defense. And other things that are steps in the right direction. I, for one, am anxious to see how the improvments are going to affect the team.

The way we are now looking at it, it is a Win Win situation!

tommykat
09-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Whatever happened to that short bus? Forgot what they called it....:hmmm: Just Blonde right? ROFL

stumppy
09-07-2007, 08:29 PM
The way we are now looking at it, it is a Win Win situation!

Yea, it is. How long has it been since we took a WR with our 1st pick ? I think Joe Horn the last stud/succesful WR we drafted wasn't he ? I'm pretty excited to see what Bowe can do.
This year just being just the 2cnd one with a new coach and a new game philosophy I'm not expecting to go to the SB. All I expect are changes from the way the team was left by DV. And those changes are being made. Is the new coach batting a thousand ? No. No coach is perfect. But what I have seen is more steps foward than back.

teedubya
09-07-2007, 08:31 PM
No negativity!!

Yes!!

Im positive the Chiefs will win at LEAST 4 games!!

Positively certain!

Reerun_KC
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM

Bring on Sunday.

Hey I am on the Mediocrity train just like everyone else...

All aboard!

stumppy
09-07-2007, 08:41 PM

Hey I am on the Mediocrity train just like everyone else...

All aboard!

I think you've made a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong neighborhood.

Logical
09-07-2007, 08:44 PM
No negativity!!

Yes!!

Im positive the Chiefs will win at LEAST 4 games!!

Positively certain!

Hey I am a positive moterf*cker compared to you, I am almost completely sure they will somehow find a way to win 7 to 8 games and blow any chance at a great draft choice. Enough to get the fools hopes up around here so I will take plenty of shit.:D

milkman
09-07-2007, 08:49 PM
I said CROW not HO.

Overall, I think this is a pretty good post.

I'm not excited about this team's prospects for the season.
But I haven't been for 30+ years.

I'm not excited about this coaching staff, but I haven't been for 30 plus years.

But I do think that this team has made some pretty good draft selections in the last couple of seasons, and am excited about the potential growth by the time Carl and Herman ****ing Edwards leaves.

This could be a team ready to make a run in '09.

InChiefsHeaven
09-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey fuqtard...thats EIGHT words and a number

Fug too Redrum! If it's good enough for Carl, it's good enough for me!!

Eat it!

:p

Reerun_KC
09-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey I am a positive moterf*cker compared to you, I am almost completely sure they will somehow find a way to win 7 to 8 games and blow any chance at a great draft choice. Enough to get the fools hopes up around here so I will take plenty of shit.:D

Most likely the sad reality of it, but hey, it sure beats being a raiders fan...

Buehler445
09-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Most likely the sad reality of it, but hey, it sure beats being a raiders fan...

Haha, yeah, a lot of good having the #1 pick did them :clap:

Logical
09-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Haha, yeah, a lot of good having the #1 pick did them :clap:

The only reason I would want to have the 1st pick in the draft is to trade it for say a 3rd through 5th choice in the first round and more picks.

stumppy
09-07-2007, 10:21 PM
The only reason I would want to have the 1st pick in the draft is to trade it for say a 3rd through 5th choice in the first round and more picks.

Like the FO would ever do something like that. Keep on dreaming.

boogblaster
09-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Homer I am Homer Ill be lets go Chiefs 13-3 ...

ChiefaRoo
09-07-2007, 10:43 PM

WTF are you talking about?! I believe I am the only one who has actually taken the Chiefs and placed a bet. Dammit!!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=169312

HemiEd
09-08-2007, 03:08 AM
WTF are you talking about?! I believe I am the only one who has actually taken the Chiefs and placed a bet. Dammit!!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=169312

Now you are being silly. :D

StcChief
09-08-2007, 06:00 AM
Bump.... Let's Go Chiefs.

HemiEd
09-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Bump.... Let's Go Chiefs.
:clap: How about Sammie! Bowe! Paige! Huard!

InChiefsHeaven
09-10-2007, 06:24 AM
I think we just need to give Huard time. He's a young guy, he's going to make mistakes. Once he gets this offense down, I think he's going to be great for the future of this franchise...

...oh, wait a minute...

Otter
09-10-2007, 06:36 AM
I'm just glad that Brodie wasn't out there learning something. He might have made a mistake.

God bless you Carl Peterson!

HonestChieffan
09-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Houston was a set up...the Bears wont have any idea what hit em

StcChief
09-10-2007, 06:43 AM
ROFL classic

jeffrho68
09-10-2007, 07:44 AM
We must have the same inside sources! They informed me that Herm purposely planned this loss to put the rest of the league on their heels. Then in week 2, with the other teams and the media being fooled that the Chiefs are the worst team evah.....TIK-TIK BOOM! The Chiefs unleash hell and steamroll through the opposition to win 15 in a row!

Herm is a brilliant strategerist!! The plan is working to perfection! 15-1, baby!!

talastan
09-10-2007, 07:58 AM
We must have the same inside sources! They informed me that Herm purposely planned this loss to put the rest of the league on their heels. Then in week 2, with the other teams and the media being fooled that the Chiefs are the worst team evah.....TIK-TIK BOOM! The Chiefs unleash hell and steamroll through the opposition to win 15 in a row!

Herm is a brilliant strategerist!! The plan is working to perfection! 15-1, baby!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Love the avatar by the way!!

HonestChieffan
09-10-2007, 08:01 AM
I cant say who told me but its part of a building process. This Medlock thing is a cover as well. If we go for two every PAT....we dont need a kicker.

Take it to the bank.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2007, 08:04 AM
I'm just glad that Brodie wasn't out there learning something. He might have made a mistake.

Thats right, so we trot out an 11 year vet that showed he doesnt belong in the league...

Brilliant!!!

ChiTown
09-10-2007, 08:11 AM

I agree.

Why sacrifice the season when it's blatantly obvious that we are Super "Bowel" contenders...........

Nzoner
09-10-2007, 08:46 AM
I cant say who told me but its part of a building process. This Medlock thing is a cover as well. If we go for two every PAT....we dont need a kicker.

Take it to the bank.

If not mistaken to go for 2 you first have to get into something called the endzone.

KC Kings
09-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Thats right, so we trot out an 11 year vet that showed he doesnt belong in the league...

Brilliant!!!
So you are saying that we shouldn't even try to win?

Brody sucked ass in the pre-season. Huard wasn't great yesterday, but even our former pro-bowl QB took a couple of games to get insync with
the receivers.

1. Kris Wilson will not have a BS fumble for a TD return again this year.
2. We will not have another fumble on a kick-off/punt return this year.
3. We will not have another out of the WR hands, off the cornerbacks toe, into safeties hands interception this year.
4. Medlock made his last field goal and will be out of his mental funk now.

Until we play the next 2 games and get destroyed the same way we did yesterday without the above happening, I think that we play to win the game. A big reason why we were out of sync is because we wasted so much time trying to get Brody ready to start and sharing snaps with Huard, we need to wait a couple of games before we call the season a bust.

I think we will win at Chicago and win against Minnesota, but if we lose both of those badly maybe we should let Croyle start getting some experience.

oldandslow
09-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Winning at Chicago is something we are NOT going to do.

Mr. Kotter
09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Winning at Chicago is something we are NOT going to do.

Good NFC team, at their home opener....after the way our boys played yesterday, you certainly wouldn't think so.

But, then again, this is why we PLAY the games. :shrug:

HemiEd
09-10-2007, 10:36 AM
This team just needs to learn how to win.

Dave Lane
09-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Damn King you maybe the biggest homer on this board. Congrats :thumb:

Dave

oldandslow
09-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Good NFC team, at their home opener....after the way our boys played yesterday, you certainly wouldn't think so.

But, then again, this is why we PLAY the games. :shrug:

I was really hoping the Bears would beat SD, yesterday...

There are going to be some pissed off "ursus majors" at Soldier Field on Sunday.

HemiEd
09-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I was really hoping the Bears would beat SD, yesterday...

There are going to be some pissed off "ursus majors" at Soldier Field on Sunday.

I think most of us had the Bears game chalked up as a loss anyway, for numerous reasons.
1) SB contestant on the road
2) 2nd consectutive road game.

I think the Chiefs will use it as a springboard to kick the Vikings ass the following Sunday with Brodie Croyle at QB.

Chiefnj2
09-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I think most of us had the Bears game chalked up as a loss anyway, for numerous reasons.
1) SB contestant on the road
2) 2nd consectutive road game.

I think the Chiefs will use it as a springboard to kick the Vikings ass the following Sunday with Brodie Croyle at QB.

Except the Vikings looked pretty good in their opener.

oldandslow
09-10-2007, 11:06 AM

The Vikes are an 8-8 team imo. Very good defensive unit. Not so much offense, but AP and a great left side on the OL will give them a chance in most games.

They are not going to beat the Chicago's, SD's, or even Seahags of the world. They probably won't beat the Pack at Green Bay.

They will beat teams like the Falcons, Raiders, etc.

That the Chiefs catch them at home will help.

HemiEd
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
I picked them to win that game big and they did. It was against the Falcons at home, with all of their off field problems.

KChiefs1
09-10-2007, 11:43 AM
I thought the Chiefs would start the year 1-3 & I still think that....this team will improve eventhough it was fugly yesterday.

I'm disappointed that they cut Medlock & Croyle didn't win the starting job because I believe this is a rebuilding year & the experience those guys would have gained this year would prepare them for next season.

Here's to an 8-8 2007!

suds79
09-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I thought the Chiefs would start the year 1-3 & I still think that....this team will improve eventhough it was fugly yesterday.

I'm disappointed that they cut Medlock & Croyle didn't win the starting job because I believe this is a rebuilding year & the experience those guys would have gained this year would prepare them for next season.

Here's to an 8-8 2007!

I think you're giving us a little to much credit if you have us going 8-8.

6-10 at best IMO.

HemiEd
09-10-2007, 01:23 PM
I think you're giving us a little to much credit if you have us going 8-8.

6-10 at best IMO.

All kidding aside, what are the 6 wins?

Logical
09-10-2007, 02:22 PM
All kidding aside, what are the 6 wins?Hey you are the one who started this positive thoughts thread idea, you cannot falter, if you do, who will we turn to?

HemiEd
09-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey you are the one who started this positive thoughts thread idea, you cannot falter, if you do, who will we turn to?

Well, if I were asked to answer my question, it would be something like this:
Brodie Croyle will play the Minnesota game. The team will rally behind him as they ascend to greatness gradually through the season. :D

Mecca
09-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I'll be shocked if we can beat Minnesota their run defense is incredible.

crazycoffey
09-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey you are the one who started this positive thoughts thread idea, you cannot falter, if you do, who will we turn to?

I started one of those before the last game of the season, to EARN our playoff birth....