PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON!!!!!

CASHMAN
09-09-2007, 12:53 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sully
09-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Already has been.

Hound333
09-09-2007, 01:03 PM
We all pretty much knew it was coming though. We need to quit watching the next team we play's games and start watching college games. Start scouting now, we could end up with the number 1 pick so we should be able to get whoever we want.

ChiefsFootball
09-09-2007, 01:07 PM
I love how Herm Edwards talks like he has accomplished something in this league; he makes you believe has won a Superbowl or something. Well, the only thing he has accomplished with the Chiefs is kill one of the NFL's most prolific offenses, and his uber conservative attitude has diminished a once proud franchise. Now, we are failing to score against the Texans through three quarters. I love Herm Edwards <-- Genius!

Valiant
09-09-2007, 01:07 PM
We all pretty much knew it was coming though. We need to quit watching the next team we play's games and start watching college games. Start scouting now, we could end up with the number 1 pick so we should be able to get whoever we want.

No because we will trade down...

Hound333
09-09-2007, 01:10 PM
No because we will trade down...

Yes we will. Atlanta will want that pick to bad looking to get Braum.

Valiant
09-09-2007, 01:11 PM
What I hate is we are playing into other teams defenses in stoping us..

We do not stretch the field, everyone of the pass routes called is five yards or under.. This allows the defenses to play up and also play the run easier.. We are playing inside of a box, it allows for no mistakes on offense..

If this continues Johnson will need 400 carries just to break 1100 yards..

Simplex3
09-09-2007, 01:12 PM
LMAO

The Chiefs suck worse than I could have hoped for.

Seriously. We've all seen for as long as Carl's been here that "good enough" is "good enough". Nobody can claim that this outing was good enough. Houston is not a good team and they're wiping the field with the Chiefs.

Hound333
09-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Huard doesn't have a strong enough arm to go deep. Its the only reason I wanted Croyle instead of him.

Valiant
09-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Huard doesn't have a strong enough arm to go deep. Its the only reason I wanted Croyle instead of him.

He does not even have to throw a deep ball that often.. But we need to run deep routes every now and then and then some 15-25 routes to keep the defense honest...

This boxing our offense into a small area is pissing me off.. I mean I predicted just five wins this year.. But shit at least try and prove my prediction wrong.. I want to be proved wrong on this...

dj56dt58
09-09-2007, 01:21 PM
At least under DV when we lost it was a fun game to watch

CASHMAN
09-09-2007, 01:22 PM
At least under DV when we lost it was a fun game to watch

TRUE :p :p .

CASHMAN.

Chan93lx50
09-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Long year.................. It going to be a long tenture under Herm.

Our beloved Chiefs have had their ball sacks ripped apart by Carl and Herm

Hound333
09-09-2007, 01:34 PM
See I could take this type of game under Marty because we would win most of the games and at least go into the post-season having half a chance (even though we were all just drinking the kool-aid)

Now its just brutal. At least the Royals are showing some promise.

DomerNKC
FIRE HERM NOW!!!

chiefsfan1963
I see folks are enjoying our "Field Goal" O. :)

Looking forward to next year's draft and the end of the CP and Herm era!

DV is just plain better! The people here that try to argue with me on this are just laughable.

Certainly our D is better, but what we got for a O it's not worth the gain on D. The O is completely run by incompetent coaches. They are no where near DV and AS abilities. DV was much closer to getting us to the SB, and the team was so fun to watch. As a franchise we've taken 10 steps back from where DV left off!

It's sad.

Hopefully CHiefs in Arrowhead will start yelling for CP to be fired and communicate to the Hunt Family it's time for a Change! That's probably wishful thinking given how nice fans are in KC.

Top 5 draft pick here we come.

keg in kc
09-09-2007, 01:43 PM
DV got us closer to winning the Superbowl? Jesus f*cking Christ. What planet do you live on? One playoff appearance in 5 years, one quick playoff exit? That's "closer to the playoffs"? That's what we got last year, dipshit. Same shit, different year. Never a complete team. Never a contender. This is what we got with Marty, what we got with Gunther and what we got with DV.

And everyone happy that Damon Huard is starting got what they were asking for today. Enjoy 15 more weeks of 5 yard dumpoffs and fluttering wounded ducks on any "deep" pass (read: longer than 5 yards).

Man, hopefully next week is better. I won't make it a month if all the games are all like this.

JimNasium
09-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I had already resigned myself to the fact that this year would be ugly after that first pre-season game. This team has shown nothing at all in the pre-season and I think we will struggle to finish at .500 or better.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I had already resigned myself to the fact that this year would be ugly after that first pre-season game. This team has shown nothing at all in the pre-season and I think we will struggle to finish at .500 or better.

We'd be lucky to finish 5-11, dude.

ArrowheadHawk
09-09-2007, 01:53 PM
hopefully 2 of those 5 will come against the raiders

JimNasium
09-09-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm not that doom and gloom. We always play better at home and the AFCW is not a power division this year. We will be in the hunt until late in the season IMO but won't have the horses to finish the season strong, especially with those two final games on the road.

KCChiefsFan88
09-09-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm not that doom and gloom. We always play better at home and the AFCW is not a power division this year. We will be in the hunt until late in the season IMO but won't have the horses to finish the season strong, especially with those two final games on the road.

Arrowhead Stadium can't magically create a legit starting QB (which the Chiefs don't have), can't magically create an offensive coordinator with an IQ over 10 (which the Chiefs don't have)

munkey
09-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Hopefully CHiefs in Arrowhead will start yelling for CP to be fired and communicate to the Hunt Family it's time for a Change!

ROFL

Your kidding right? Stop buying season tickets or tickets in general...TG, drink beer and cheer outside the stadium. They have more money than anyone one on this board could even imagine. Shit...Look at the MLS...I can't even imagine what they've lost on that little project.

Top 5 draft pick here we come

Since when has that made a difference? DT? NS? TB? Give me a break. With CP on board I wouldn't expect any pick under 45 to sign in time for camp.

WOW...

GoD I HaTe ThIs ThIS CrAp....