View Full Version : Let's break out the paper bags

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
For the home opener.

I'm doing it.

Who's coming with me??

Hound333
09-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Only if you write the words Carl Sucks on the front.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 01:41 PM
and herm swallows on the back.

Mr. Laz
09-09-2007, 01:42 PM
too early ..... would just look silly right now.

FringeNC
...with "**** Herm Edwards" written on both sides

HonestChieffan
Not for the opener...no way...but keeing eye out for the right game

morphius
09-09-2007, 01:45 PM
I like how he is going to break it out, I have to wonder how long he has had it in his closet just awaiting this situation.

siberian khatru
09-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I'll wear one in my living room in solidarity with you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 01:47 PM
I like how he is going to break it out, I have to wonder how long he has had it in his closet just awaiting this situation.

Sorry I wasn't stupid enough to be deluded into thinking this team would go 9-7 again.

Go play a tough sport. Hang some drywall.

Fruit Ninja
09-09-2007, 01:48 PM
We will score 40 points by week 4 i said. I am well on the way to making this come true! lol

morphius
09-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Sorry I wasn't stupid enough to be deluded into thinking this team would go 9-7 again.

Go play a tough sport. Hang some drywall.
Did I say they were going to be 9-7? I believe I have said the O was going to be damn hard to watch. But hey, just make sure it is plastic...

Frazod
09-09-2007, 01:51 PM
I've got a ticket to next week's game at Chicago. If I was going, I'd wear a bag, but I'm giving the ticket to somebody else.

No way in hell I am going to humiliate myself watching these F#CKING DILDOS get dismantled by the Bears in person.

My God, we just got destroyed by HOUSTON. F#CKING HOUSTON. What will Chicago do? I don't even know if I'll watch the motherf#cker on TV.

:cuss:

morphius
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
I've got a ticket to next week's game at Chicago. If I was going, I'd wear a bag, but I'm giving the ticket to somebody else.

No way in hell I am going to humiliate myself watching these F#CKING DILDOS get dismantled by the Bears in person.

My God, we just got destroyed by HOUSTON. F#CKING HOUSTON. What will Chicago do? I don't even know if I'll watch the motherf#cker on TV.

The fun thing could be figuring out which team will turn the ball over the most.

burt
09-09-2007, 01:54 PM

unfortunately.....well said

ArrowheadHawk
09-09-2007, 01:56 PM
watch houston turn out to the cream of the afc this year and then what will you all say. one week does not make a losing season.

Fruit Ninja
09-09-2007, 01:58 PM
watch houston turn out to the cream of the afc this year and then what will you all say. one week does not make a losing season.
Anything to make yourself feel a little bit better about this loss huh? lol

Zeke Ziggle
09-09-2007, 01:59 PM
We will score 40 points by week 4 i said. I am well on the way to making this come true! lol

Thats a lot of faith after that game. We will be lucky to beat a CFL team after that

blueballs
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
tee-d up

BigChiefFan
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Delusional much? The Chiefs are a shipwreck and Carl is the captain of the ship. We'll never be a great team with him at the helm.

ArrowheadHawk
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Anything to make yourself feel a little bit better about this loss huh? lol
maybee i should cry and be depressed and kill myself?

WilliamTheIrish
09-09-2007, 02:05 PM

Again? I read that shit yesterday in the sig thread.

ArrowheadHawk
09-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Again? I read that shit yesterday in the sig thread.
nlm

Fruit Ninja
09-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Who ever said anything about being depressed or killing yourself? i know i sure in the hell didnt. THis is a bad team right now. We have a chance to be mediocre thats it. If you wanna take a football game that you have no control over and try to use the term depression and killing yourself by all means. In the end the Chiefs are still a bad team.

ArrowheadHawk
09-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Who ever said anything about being depressed or killing yourself? i know i sure in the hell didnt. THis is a bad team right now. We have a chance to be mediocre thats it. If you wanna take a football game that you have no control over and try to use the term depression and killing yourself by all means. In the end the Chiefs are still a bad team.
obviously your not getting it. I'm just saying that what point is there in being a fan if you don't at least try to see something good. Or think that maybee something good will happen.