PDA

View Full Version : At least!!!

Short Leash Hootie
09-09-2007, 01:41 PM
we had an aggressive offensive gameplan! ROFL

Jesus.

Coach
09-09-2007, 01:42 PM
As I said on the game thread, if there are still any Damon Huard supporters, go **** yourselves with a blender, please.

petegz28
09-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah that Solari went deep um, ...um......um.........yeah oh yeah he 1 pass Bowe caught......wow 1 time.

And you womder why they were sitting on the short pass?

BCD
09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
**** off! You wanted Huard...

Short Leash Hootie
09-09-2007, 01:49 PM
what was wrong with Huard?

You think Croyle would've done any better???

If so, hahahahahahaha

Short Leash Hootie
09-09-2007, 01:50 PM
We were ****ed with or without Huard/Croyle...like I said all along, we start 1-3 or 0-4 and BOOM, Croyle time with 7 of 9 at Arrowhead and zero pressure...

Coach
09-09-2007, 01:55 PM
what was wrong with Huard?

You think Croyle would've done any better???

If so, hahahahahahaha

You ignorant little fool. Huard was doing everything wrong. I never seen so much piss poor arm strength in my entire life. Damn Huard looks like a ****ing middle schooler QB trying to throw.

Remember the INT where Webb (Or was it Bowe?) who caught it, but when they got hit, the ball came lose in the air? If that was Croyle, who has a rocket of a arm, more than likely that ball would have been caught, and the WR wouldn't get smacked in the process.

What about that one pass where Huard ducked-tossed that where Bowe had to adjust it, and possibly putting his life in risk, just to catch the piss-poorly thrown ball?

Give it up Huard boytoy. Damon is NOT the answer to the problems we have right now. The sooner the Chiefs realize that they have a big shit old assed problem in the QB position, the better off they are starting Croyle.

Coach
09-09-2007, 01:55 PM
We were ****ed with or without Huard/Croyle...like I said all along, we start 1-3 or 0-4 and BOOM, Croyle time with 7 of 9 at Arrowhead and zero pressure...

I'd rather go 1-3 or 0-4 with Croyle instead of Huard.

Short Leash Hootie
09-09-2007, 02:02 PM
well...

I'd rather Huard take on this ridiculously tough first four games, fail, and then turn the team to Croyle for the last 3/4 of the season where we face easier teams and have 7 of 9 at Arrowhead...

Confidence builder, no pressure, and we'll see what we really have with Croyle.

unlurking
09-09-2007, 02:49 PM
well...

I'd rather Huard take on this ridiculously tough first four games, fail, and then turn the team to Croyle for the last 3/4 of the season where we face easier teams and have 7 of 9 at Arrowhead...

Confidence builder, no pressure, and we'll see what we really have with Croyle.
This confidence crap is completely over-rated. He needs EXPERIENCE much more.