PDA

View Full Version : We can't play Croyle because he might make a mistake

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 02:52 PM
But...we can play:

a rookie FG Kicker who misses - 3 pts
a young Safety who gets burned for a TF - 7 points
a rookie WR who drops passes
a piece of shit DV left over Sasquatch FB who fumbles and gets called for holding
a career backup QB who has never started an entire season, who can't throw downfield, and who throw an int...

we can play THEM, and live with the mistakes...but we can't take a chance on our own draft pick....because we have to "win now"

It is CRYSTAL clear how ****ing stupid this franchise is. And why we will always be mediocre.

And next year when all those young players are better, THEN we'll break in Croyle and suffer while he plays bad and learns...HENCE wasting TWO years instead of ONE.

But hey, playing Croyle would be risky. And we fans don't want that. Please Carl save us from that!!!

I'm going to go stab my eyes with a ball point pen.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Post of the Day!

Cochise
09-09-2007, 03:03 PM
I saw exactly what I expected, and it didn't really bother me. Predictable result. Oh well.

Direckshun
09-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Pretty much agree.

headsnap
09-09-2007, 03:11 PM
yup

damaticous
09-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Funny as hell! I love my Chiefs and always will.

But to listen to the majority of people on this board flip-flop on stuff...

I love Huard! Huard for president!!! I hate Huard!
Green is the best!! I love him! I want to have his love child! I hate him, he sux.

You all just flip flop....on what the hell you are talking about. Bandwagon fans!!!!

I love coming to this board and reading the posts. There are a lot of respectable and knowledgeable people here.

But give me a break!!!

It'll be interesting to read the replies. The bandwagon, media believing fans will bitch and moan. (I never said that!!!) and the real fans will most likely understand where I am coming from.

There are a lot of people on this board that flip-flop their likes and dislikes more than a REAL flip-flop.

All in all, it was a good, interesting, learning game. The players surely learned a lot...and us as fans learned who was right...and who was wrong...who to belive...and who to blow off.

I really like the "free speech" of this board...But come one people. Love em or Hate em...stop being bandwagon(i love him this week/hate him the next), flip-flopping, Media believing fans.

:shake: :cuss:

As that one dude says on Dateline NBC...

Give me a break!!! :rolleyes:

KurtCobain
09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
there she is!

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 03:14 PM

Green is the best!! I love him! I want to have his love child! I hate him, he sux.

You all just flip flop....on what the hell you are talking about. Bandwagon fans!!!!

I love coming to this board and reading the posts. There are a lot of respectable and knowledgeable people here.

But give me a break!!!

It'll be interesting to read the replies. The bandwagon, media believing fans will bitch and moan. (I never said that!!!) and the real fans will most likely understand where I am coming from.

There are a lot of people on this board that flip-flop their likes and dislikes more than a REAL flip-flop.

All in all, it was a good, interesting, learning game. The players surely learned a lot...and us as fans learned who was right...and who was wrong...who to belive...and who to blow off.

I really like the "free speech" of this board...But come one people. Love em or Hate em...stop being bandwagon(i love him this week/hate him the next), flip-flopping, Media believing fans.

your post is worthy of WPI, in fact you should go there....

headsnap
09-09-2007, 03:16 PM

But give me a break!!!

I don't see many flip floppers in this thread. The posters here have been pretty consistent.

get off your HIGH ****ING HORSE!!!!

MichaelH
09-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Well, just think how bad it would have been IF the rookie QB had started. :)

steelyeyed57
09-09-2007, 03:31 PM

We would have lost?

PastorMikH
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM

We probably still would have lost. But Croyle would have gained a game's worth of experience. Instead we waste valuable game time on an old backup who showed us today why he's been a career clip board carrier.

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
We probably still would have lost. But Croyle would have gained a game's worth of experience. Instead we waste valuable game time on an old backup who showed us today why he's been a career clip board carrier.

bingo

on the nose

exactly

KCBOSS1
09-09-2007, 03:42 PM
I've never seen so many backfield and 3 yard passes in my life. This is a highschool offense we are running. I actually think that Bowe showed a lot of promise today and Parker actually made a few good catches.

Overall what a Vanilla offense. If we're going to throw interceptions, lets do it trying to get the ball down field. We can't survive on chip-n-dunks all year. We need the young gunslinger.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Huard just has no arm, all his passes hang and float. He seriously looks like he's throwing it with everything he's got to throw a 5 yard out.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 03:45 PM
But...we can play:

a rookie FG Kicker who misses - 3 pts
a young Safety who gets burned for a TF - 7 points
a rookie WR who drops passes
a piece of shit DV left over Sasquatch FB who fumbles and gets called for holding
a career backup QB who has never started an entire season, who can't throw downfield, and who throw an int...

we can play THEM, and live with the mistakes...but we can't take a chance on our own draft pick....because we have to "win now"

It is CRYSTAL clear how ****ing stupid this franchise is. And why we will always be mediocre.

And next year when all those young players are better, THEN we'll break in Croyle and suffer while he plays bad and learns...HENCE wasting TWO years instead of ONE.

But hey, playing Croyle would be risky. And we fans don't want that. Please Carl save us from that!!!

Well said....but if our O continues to struggle, i dont see Huard starting much more than 3 games. Even Carl and Herm cant be that dumb can they???

ARROW2
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Will all of you in the "huard" camp admit you were wrong now? This team AIN'T WINNIN JACK WITH HUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play Brodie.....Huard is and always will be a BACKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RustShack
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I think Croyle come in sooner than you think, especially if we loose next week. Edwards will try to create a spark and will use Croyle to get it.

baitism
09-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Well said....but if our O continues to struggle, i dont see Huard starting much more than 3 games. Even Carl and Herm cant be that dumb can they???

I don't know. They were dumb enough not to go out and get a real quarterback when there were plenty available.....

Gracie Dean
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
I have said all preseason that we need to start Brodie and have him learn with the rest of them

you are spot on

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM
I don't know. They were dumb enough not to go out and get a real quarterback when there were plenty available.....

Such as?? I really think they thought Croyle was going to win the job, he didnt, so they wanted to give Huard a chance. If they dont score TD's and move the chains, i dont see any reason to keep Huard in there.

kcfanXIII
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM
all i could think when huard threw his only int that was "his fault," was they finally figured out what huradable was doing and reacted. i too believe bowe showed promise, and parker was much more consistant than usual. watching huard stumble and struggle was making me sick. i'll live with 3 int's from a rookie, but not this POS-neverwas. only stealing game experience from the youngster.

ARROW2
09-09-2007, 03:53 PM
When I said it, I got attacked by these brainwashed ass "play it safe with huard" supporters.....Must love mediocrity. Brodie has a ceiling that Huard can only dream about. Brodie gives you downfield capabilities. Maybe more mistakes, but you are losing anyway. Huard gives us a better chance to win MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigMeatballDave
09-09-2007, 03:56 PM
:shake:

The Bad Guy
09-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Until Mike Solari, Herm and Dick Curl are gone, I don't trust them to develop anything - not even my pictures.

If Croyle can throw a checkdown, slant and curl, he should be in there next Sunday.

banyon
09-09-2007, 04:01 PM
When I said it, I got attacked by these brainwashed ass "play it safe with huard" supporters.....Must love mediocrity. Brodie has a ceiling that Huard can only dream about. Brodie gives you downfield capabilities. Maybe more mistakes, but you are losing anyway. Huard gives us a better chance to win MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Huard might give us a better chance to win this week.

But that's really the problem, Carl and Herm never look more than a couple of weeks down the road to build a real team. Just make sure those seats are filled and the parking is paid!

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 04:02 PM
I think Huard might give us a better chance to win this week.

so 20-3 with ZERO TD's gives us a better chance to win??

Zouk
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I think the bigger issue is you want him to succeed when he goes in, so that he gains confidence - both his own and for his teammates. The offense is terrible right now, with Bowe still learning the plays, and McIntosh taking himself out every other series.

I hope Croyle starts week 3.

SBK
09-09-2007, 04:08 PM
I was okay with Huard when the decision was announced. Would have preferred Croyle, but I wasn't over the top like many around here.

But, if you're going to be throwing INT's to the DT's let the young guy do that. Can Brodie be much worse than Huard was today?

banyon
09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
so 20-3 with ZERO TD's gives us a better chance to win??

Yeah, this week. That's how terrible our O is.

GarySpFc
09-09-2007, 09:48 PM

Now, now, trash the ballpoint, you will not be able to see Brodie start game 5 without eyes.

talastan
09-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I was okay with Huard when the decision was announced. Would have preferred Croyle, but I wasn't over the top like many around here.

But, if you're going to be throwing INT's to the DT's let the young guy do that. Can Brodie be much worse than Huard was today?

I agree completely :clap: I wasn't ready with my torch and pitchfork, but if this crap continues you can bet I will be!!

baitism
09-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Such as??

You must be drunk or not a football fan.

Schaub (yeah the guy that dominated us), Carr, Harrington (yes, he is better than any of our quarterbacks), and even ****ing scrubby ass Jake Plummer would probably even be in improvement (at least he can run).

blueballs
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I supported starting Huard when Croyle did nothing
to take the job away from Huard's job last season
Huard got his due -now that debt is paid

blueballs
09-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Croyle needed to earn it or Damon lose it
Croyle can be inserted with the we need a spark line

el borracho
09-09-2007, 10:11 PM
I think Croyle come in sooner than you think, especially if we loose next week. Edwards will try to create a spark and will use Croyle to get it.
I doubt that 0-2 (very likely) will be enough to start Croyle. 0-4 might do it but we still might beat the Vikings which will save Huard's ass a few more weeks. We are going to hang around always below .500 but always "in contention" this year. Probably won't see Croyle start until week 15.