PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if I can do it anymore. . .

percysnow
09-09-2007, 02:04 PM
been a die hard fan since 89. . .held my head high winning or losing. . .and I have not missed a single play and I live in New York. . I missed weddings and funerals for Chiefs games.but as the years go on I am just flat out losing my passion for this team. . .upper management lacking the desire to win and our players having ZERO heart is just killing me. . .if we made good moves and played our asses off like we have in the past I can take losing, but this shit is hard to watch. . .Maybe im just pissed, maybe just drunk, but I dont know if I can continue to put my heart into a team that doesnt give a shit. . .seems like the fans care more than anybody on the team or in management. . .I am really starting to actually hate the chiefs and it is making me hate football. . .**** u LJ, **** u herm, **** u Carl, I still love u gunther, and **** every fan that booed trent. .

ChiefsFan4Life
09-09-2007, 02:09 PM
I am the same way - it's just not the same anymore

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 02:10 PM
been a die hard fan since 89. .

That long huh??

percysnow
09-09-2007, 02:11 PM
That long huh??

Im only 29. . .so basically I was 10

ptlyon
09-09-2007, 02:11 PM
"I don't know if I can do it anymore.

**** you couldn't do it when you played for the them BITCH

BigChiefFan
09-09-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm still a fan, but I don't enjoy the games nearly as much. It's a given that Carl's ineptness won't get us where the fans desire to go.

blueballs
0-1 ain't no fun
0-2 would rather have the flu
0-3 well **** me

ptlyon
..., and **** every fan that booed trent. .

That I agree with

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Im only 29. . .so basically I was 10

Understood. Yes, we dont have a very good team this year, but things will get better in a few years.

Actually the D looked pretty good overall today. Once again, we have a lopsided team ...sigh...

percysnow
09-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Understood. Yes, we dont have a very good team this year, but things will get better in a few years.

Actually the D looked pretty good overall today. Once again, we have a lopsided team ...sigh...

I really hope ur joking. . the D looked good???????. . .we couldnt stop a 3rd down. . .we couldnt cover their number one. . we let up big plays. . we gave up a great dfeal of points to a sub-par offense. .we couldnt stop the run even when we knew they were gonna run . .we continued to over persue and fall for the play action. . this D sux...

GoHuge
09-09-2007, 02:26 PM

Actually the D looked pretty good overall today. Once again, we have a lopsided team ...sigh...Yeah I loved the way they couldn't get off the field in the 4th during that nice 10 minute drive. Oh well it's not like the O was going to do anything with it anwway!!

|Zach|
09-09-2007, 02:27 PM
"I don't know if I can do it anymore. . ."

Then don't.

What do you want anyone here to say about it?

All these people putting themselves on the cross for supporting this team. ROFL

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I am a fan of Kansas City and Mizzou sports. The beatdown we took today is nothing.

Mosbonian
09-09-2007, 02:28 PM
B A N D W A G O N F A N

mmaddog

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 02:28 PM
I really hope ur joking. . the D looked good???????. . .we couldnt stop a 3rd down. . .we couldnt cover their number one. . we let up big plays. . we gave up a great dfeal of points to a sub-par offense. .we couldnt stop the run even when we knew they were gonna run . .we continued to over persue and fall for the play action. . this D sux...

They only gave up 1 TD. Its worlds better than what DV fielded.

Valiant
09-09-2007, 02:31 PM
I really hope ur joking. . the D looked good???????. . .we couldnt stop a 3rd down. . .we couldnt cover their number one. . we let up big plays. . we gave up a great dfeal of points to a sub-par offense. .we couldnt stop the run even when we knew they were gonna run . .we continued to over persue and fall for the paly action. . this D sux... maybe I watched a different game but we looked like the same old shitas defense we've had for years

Uhh??? The defense had to deal with 4 turnovers.. The defense played great for what they had to deal with.. Were they perfect, no.. but they played better then last years team..

But like you said you are done.. Stay gone for the rest of us though because if you cannot take a losing season then just hop on someones elses team..

thehead
09-09-2007, 02:39 PM
They only gave up 1 TD. Its worlds better than what DV fielded.

True that , still think the play calling sucked ,never got into a rythm with the call's .

chiefs4me
09-09-2007, 02:47 PM
I am a fan of Kansas City and Mizzou sports. The beatdown we took today is nothing.

yes yes yes......if they can't handle today's game, then they better stop now....:)