PDA

View Full Version : Stated I am sure but???

tommykat
09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Someone explain again "WHY" they cut Tynes for the muffin head we have? Age I know......beyond that?

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Tynes blows.

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 04:20 PM
He is also a foreigner of the worst kind: lying, stealing Australian scum.

Bwana
09-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Tynes blows.

As does our new shank master.

ROYC75
Because it was his Tynes to go ..........

KurtCobain
He is also a foreigner of the worst kind: lying, stealing Australian scum.

I thought he was scottish?

Thig Lyfe
muffin head

Is that a racial slur?

Bwana
09-09-2007, 04:22 PM

He is........

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 04:22 PM
As does our new shank master.

He has the potential to one day not blow. We already knew that Tynes was a flop.

If you support Croyle getting a chance to start, then you should understand why we got rid of Tynes and drafted Medlock.

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 04:23 PM
He is........

My bad. I think the derogatory statements still apply.

Bwana
09-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I was all for Tynes visiting Ray Farmer, but I also hope the Turk comes to visit Medlock soon as well if he can't get his crap together. I seriously think the guy is some kind of a head case and can't handle the NFL. Once again, we will no soon enough.

tommykat
09-09-2007, 04:26 PM
:hmmm:Never should have let Mort go?

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 04:27 PM

I hear they make wheel chairs with very strong mechanical legs now and days.

tommykat
09-09-2007, 04:28 PM
I hear they make wheel chairs with very strong mechanical legs now and days.

Boy you are on a roll of "being full of yourself". Have another one babe..ROFL

Bwana
09-09-2007, 04:29 PM

TK, Morts leg was so tired he was missing everything he tried as well.

tommykat
09-09-2007, 04:31 PM
TK, Morts leg was so tired he was missing everything he tried as well.

I know that, just throwing out things to differ post game ARGGGGGGGG

ClevelandBronco
09-09-2007, 04:32 PM

The difference being that Tynes was a haggis turd rather than a Vegemite turd.

DaKCMan AP
09-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Because he misses 23yd FGs in the playoffs, can't kickoff and shanks extra points. Jeez, will people STFU about Lawrence Tynes.

ChiefsCountry
09-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Because he misses 23yd FGs in the playoffs, can't kickoff and shanks extra points. Jeez, will people STFU about Lawrence Tynes.

:clap:

tommykat
09-09-2007, 04:37 PM

See, got you all off the muffin head...ROFL

listopencil
09-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Muffin headed ho.

There. I said it.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Don't think Medlock's miss had to much to do with the outcome of the game. Tynes on the other hand......

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Don't think Medlock's miss had to much to do with the outcome of the game. Tynes on the other hand......

It could have saved the momentum lost when Bowe dropped that ball on third down.

That opening drive was so excellent... and then they didn't have one half as good the rest of the game.

Cochise
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Just because this guy sucks doesn't mean we should have kept Tynes. He was awful too.

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 05:28 PM
My bad. I think the derogatory statements still apply.
Hey, GoChiefs is Scottish.

banyon
09-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Tynes was not from UCLA.

Smed1065
09-09-2007, 05:31 PM
He threatened to break CPs' nose.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 05:43 PM
It could have saved the momentum lost when Bowe dropped that ball on third down.

That opening drive was so excellent... and then they didn't have one half as good the rest of the game.

Yep must of been the kicker. Couldn't of been the turnover machine we had going today. Basing the outcome of the game on a 1st drive missed FG is slightly retarded. If they couldn't recover from that we're in for a long season.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Yep must of been the kicker. Couldn't of been the turnover machine we had going today. Basing the outcome of the game on a 1st drive missed FG is slightly retarded. If they couldn't recover from that we're in for a long season.

Well, they obviously couldn't recover from it.

Momentum isn't as tangible as other elements of football, but it most certainly exists, and it was killed by that kick. If you can get points on the first drive of the game (particularly after preventing the other team from doing so), your team is usually going to have a better game.

Would they have still lost even if he made the kick? Quite possibly. But I can say with confidence that the game would have been more of a game without that miss.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM

Momentum isn't as tangible as other elements of football, but it most certainly exists, and it was killed by that kick. If you can get points on the first drive of the game (particularly after preventing the other team from doing so), your team is usually going to have a better game.

Would they have still lost even if he made the kick? Quite possibly. But I can say with confidence that the game would have been more of a game without that miss.

ROFL Ya that would of changed the three turnovers. Would of , should of , could of does not fly with me. Placing the loss on a first drive missed FG is reaching. Now your gonna tell me Medlock is to blame for a fumble, 2 int's, and a blown coverage by our secondary.

DaKCMan AP
09-09-2007, 06:41 PM

After the missed FG the D came out and stopped Houston. The fumble on the punt return after a good defensive series is what killed momentum.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 06:41 PM
ROFL Ya that would of changed the three turnovers. Would of , should of , could of does not fly with me. Placing the loss on a first drive missed FG is reaching. Now your gonna tell me Medlock is to blame for a fumble, 2 int's, and a blown coverage by our secondary.

You can't possibly believe that making that field goal wouldn't have changed the course of the game, at least somewhat.

He's not to blame for those turnovers, but he's to blame for taking a lot of air out of the team's wheels early on. Of course there were myriad other elements that came into play in this game, but that kick was the first poor play of the game and set the tone for the remainder.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:42 PM
What i'm trying to say here is that you can't point your finger in one direction for that loss. The blame lies everywhere. Coaches and players both lost this game. It was a collective effort. But you know what? I will still watch this team week in and week out and hope that we can put some W's up.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 06:43 PM
After the missed FG the D came out and stopped Houston. The fumble on the punt return after a good defensive series is what killed momentum.

True, but missed points are missed points. They should have had three when they didn't. Offensive momentum was totally lost after that kick. The fumble was a momentum killer as well, but it didn't directly affect the score.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 06:46 PM
What i'm trying to say here is that you can't point your finger in one direction for that loss. The blame lies everywhere. Coaches and players both lost this game. It was a collective effort. But you know what? I will still watch this team week in and week out and hope that we can put some W's up.

Of course. But the missed short FG set the blame machine in motion.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:47 PM
You can't possibly believe that making that field goal wouldn't have changed the course of the game, at least somewhat.

He's not to blame for those turnovers, but he's to blame for taking a lot of air out of the team's wheels early on. Of course there were myriad other elements that came into play in this game, but that kick was the first poor play of the game and set the tone for the remainder.

I'm sure after he missed all the players on the sideline thought oh f**k game over. Come on man these guys are pro's and if a missed field goal took the wind out of their sails we are screwed. I've heard time and time again these players say the game shouldn't come down to a FG. So save that excuse for your fantasy league. We lost cause we made to many mistakes. As a matter of fact we shouldn't of had to kick that FG we should of scored.

Direckshun
09-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Jesus Christ you guys are drama queens.

DaKCMan AP
09-09-2007, 06:49 PM
True, but missed points are missed points. They should have had three when they didn't. Offensive momentum was totally lost after that kick. The fumble was a momentum killer as well, but it didn't directly affect the score.
Considering the Texans got 3 points off the fumble recovery, me thinks it did directly affect the score.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Considering the Texans got 3 points off the fumble recovery, me thinks it did directly affect the score.

The 7 points off of the Wilson fumble didn't help either. All in all I think our D did a decent job and our O failed us once again. All I am saying is that it wasn't just one guy it was a collective effort.

DaKCMan AP
09-09-2007, 06:58 PM
The 7 points off of the Wilson fumble didn't help either. All in all I think our D did a decent job and our O failed us once again. All I am saying is that it wasn't just one guy it was a collective effort.

I don't disagree with any of the above.