PDA

View Full Version : Herm's Post Game comments?

banyon
09-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Did anybody hear anything? What excuses did he pull out for this putrid performance?

NaptownChief
09-09-2007, 03:29 PM
He declared that we won the "real football game" and that Houston only won the "arena league" crap. So we are 1-0 playing real football. Sit tight, I think the Chiefs have a great shot at going 16-0 at playing real football and keeping their offense under 20 points per game.

Calcountry
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
He declared that we won the "real football game" and that Houston only won the "arena league" crap. So we are 1-0 playing real football. Sit tight, I think the Chiefs have a great shot at going 16-0 at playing real football and keeping their offense under 20 points per game.Hey, at least our defense didn't give up 35 points. That's what counts the most.

ROYC75
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Turnovers on the road ........

NaptownChief
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey, at least our defense didn't give up 35 points. That's what counts the most.

That and the fact we didn't embarrass ourselves by playing that "arena league" ball like the Colts and hang a Super Bowl banner.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
"The Kids gonna be Fiiiinnne.."

FringeNC
09-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Turnovers on the road ........

Gawd...I hate that ****ing excuse -- you could have the QB take a knee every down, and you're not going to turn the ball over, but of course you're not going to score. The reason we lost is not because we turned the ball over, but because we couldn't score....but then I forgot that you don't try to outscore your opponent when on the road...

Herm Edwards is the stupidest ****ing coach I have ever had to listen to -- just a ****ing moron. How Peterson could have had a hard-on for this buffoon is mind-boggling.

Zeke Ziggle
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
" We got to ban this forward pass stuff. It's just not football"

NaptownChief
09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
-- just a ****ing moron. How Peterson could have had a hard-on for this buffoon is mind-boggling.

Hmmmmmmm......people like to hire and work around people that are similar to them. :hmmm:

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Gawd...I hate that ****ing excuse -- you could have the QB take a knee every down, and you're not going to turn the ball over, but of course you're not going to score. The reason we lost is not because we turned the ball over, but because we couldn't score....but then I forgot that you don't try to outscore your opponent when on the road...

Herm Edwards is the stupidest ****ing coach I have ever had to listen to -- just a ****ing moron. How Peterson could have had a hard-on for this buffoon is mind-boggling.

funny and according to this board, 2 years ago we hired football Jesus himself....

funny how times changed....

Basileus777
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM
funny and according to this board, 2 years ago we hired football Jesus himself....

funny how times changed....

What board were you reading? Does Germ Warfare ring any bells?

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Just being an ass....

Mecca
09-09-2007, 03:44 PM
I think Herm is beginning to wear real thin with even the people who liked him when he was hired.

petegz28
09-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't know what he said and don't care. This offense looks like total shit and the play calling if flipping horrible. We went down field 1 time. 1.

banyon
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
I don't know what he said and don't care. This offense looks like total shit and the play calling if flipping horrible. We went down field 1 time. 1.

2 times, 2! (you forgot the missed FG i guess?)

Calcountry
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
That and the fact we didn't embarrass ourselves by playing that "arena league" ball like the Colts and hang a Super Bowl banner.I thought Herm and Dungy were buddies.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 03:56 PM
I thought Herm and Dungy were buddies.

Polian and Manning basically told Dungy we're still play in offense man it doesn't matter. Here in KC there's no one to tell that to Herm.

Calcountry
09-09-2007, 03:56 PM

Herm Edwards is the stupidest ****ing coach I have ever had to listen to -- just a ****ing moron. How Peterson could have had a hard-on for this buffoon is mind-boggling.I bet there are a lot of Jets lurkers here, just enjoying this delicious melt down.

banyon
09-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I thought Herm and Dungy were buddies.

They are. Difference is that they kept their top 5 Offensive coordinator. We told ours to take a hike.

Calcountry
09-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I don't know what he said and don't care. This offense looks like total shit and the play calling if flipping horrible. We went down field 1 time. 1.First game in a long time, that was so boring, that I watched most of it on 2x Tivo.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 03:58 PM
They are. Difference is that they kept their top 5 Offensive coordinator. We told ours to take a hike.

Their offensive coordinator stands under center.

banyon
09-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Their offensive coordinator stands under center.

You don't think Tom Moore deserves even a little credit?

Basileus777
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I bet there are a lot of Jets lurkers here, just enjoying this delicious melt down.

Jets fans are too busy melting down on their own message boards after the beat down they received.

EPodolak
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Bad hiring decisions are made all the time in every business. But what in hell made anybody think Herman Edwards has the talent and authority to be an NFL head coach?

Zouk
09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Bad hiring decisions are made all the time in every business. But what in hell made anybody think Herman Edwards has the talent and authority to be an NFL head coach?

4 playoffs in 6 years.

ChiefsCountry
09-09-2007, 04:11 PM
4 playoffs in 6 years.

Yeah for being as stupid as Herm is, his teams make the playoffs.

boogblaster
09-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Herm in all fairness needs help from his assistants.. he's not getting any ....

farmerchief
09-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Herm in all fairness needs help from his assistants.. he's not getting any .... You would think his wife would be taking care of that!

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah for being as stupid as Herm is, his teams make the playoffs.With another coach's players.

Zouk
09-09-2007, 04:14 PM
With another coach's players.

Only 9 players on Herm's 2005 Jets that were a kick away from the AFC Champ. Game were there before he arrived.

I've posted this all before - but I guess I'll keep doing it.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 04:15 PM
You don't think Tom Moore deserves even a little credit?

Ok he gets some but Manning has more say over the game than any other QB in the league today.

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Only 9 players on Herm's 2005 Jets that were a kick away from the AFC Champ. Game were there before he arrived.

I've posted this all before - but I guess I'll keep doing it.And did they make the AFC Championship game? No. And that was one of his playoff teams. The ones prior to that were made up of guys left over from Parcells.

Herm is a shit coach. He proved it with the Jets (I posted the graph last year...they trended down over his tenure there), he proved it here last year and he's well on his way to proving it again this season/pre-season. The guy couldn't coach a pee-wee team.

thehead
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
" We got to ban this forward pass stuff. It's just not football"

REP Nice ,
:banghead:

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
This is bullf*ck. Herm is a horrible coach. He was a kick away because he played two straight coaches from the Marty tree, in the man himself and Cowher.

The guy has hit more inside straights (win/loss scenarios to get into the dance) than f*cking Jamie Gold, and because of that, people think he's a good coach.

He's a f*cking joke. A joke. He doesn't understand the x's and o's of football

He was hired because he was a minority candidate applying for a high profile job, and he was Tags' butt boy. Tags put the squeeze on the Jets to hire Herm, so they did. That gave CP the excuse to hire another douchebag from the good ole' boy network.

He's a piece of f*cking f*ck. I'd rather watch newborns get skinned alive than this sorry f*cking excuse for a head coach. I'd rather cauterize my own asshole shut than listen to one of his PC's. I'd rather let Rosie O'Donnell assf*ck me with a razor-wire strap on than deal with three more years of this useless piece of hyena shit coaching on our sidelines.

I'd rather paint my balls with chum and jump in the shark tank than listen to one more of this piece of f*ck's excuse.

I f*cking HATE HERM

:bang:

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
This is bullf*ck. Herm is a horrible coach. He was a kick away because he played two straight coaches from the Marty tree, in the man himself and Cowher.

The guy has hit more inside straights (win/loss scenarios to get into the dance) than f*cking Jamie Gold, and because of that, people think he's a good coach.

He was hired because he was a minority candidate applying for a high profile job, and he was Tags' butt boy. Tags put the squeeze on the Jets to hire Herm, so they did. That gave CP the excuse to hire another douchebag from the good ole' boy network.

He's a piece of f*cking f*ck. I'd rather watch newborns get skinned alive than this sorry f*cking excuse for a head coach. I'd rather cauterize my own asshole shut than listen to one of his PC's. I'd rather let Rosie O'Donnell assf*ck me with a razor-wire strap on than deal with three more years of this useless piece of hyena shit coaching on our sidelines.

I'd rather paint my balls with chum and jump in the shark tank than listen to one more of this piece of f*ck's excuse.

I f*cking HATE HERM

Good God, Rant of a the Century.....

ROFL.....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Good God, Rant of a the Century.....

ROFL.....

I think I'm bleeding inside my chest.

Bill Parcells
09-09-2007, 04:52 PM

I f*cking HATE HERM

I'm sorry, but this Hamas rant made me shit my pants.

ROFL

Mecca
09-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Hamas is going to break another coffee table.

jjchieffan
09-09-2007, 04:55 PM

I f*cking HATE HERM

Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel. ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Hamas is going to break another coffee table.

Headache I can hear his bones break.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 04:58 PM
You just need to relax, I think some of us were aware this was going to happen.

I didn't even get upset today because I fully expected them to lose and I expect them to start like 1-7 now. I had them beating Minnesota but I'm not so sure now.

siberian khatru
09-09-2007, 04:59 PM
"Hamas works in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It's his true medium; a master."

WilliamTheIrish
09-09-2007, 05:03 PM
"Hamas works in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It's his true medium; a master."

hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good ol Darrin McGavin....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 05:09 PM

I didn't even get upset today because I fully expected them to lose and I expect them to start like 1-7 now. I had them beating Minnesota but I'm not so sure now.

I'm not surprised at all. Nor am I mad. You construe my language on here for despair.

I was a lead engineer on the doom train. I just enjoy ranting on Herm when I get the chance.

Ask any sniper, they'll tell you:

One shot, one kill.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Mecca, I got a grad degree in English....like siberian said, it is my true medium. I just love cursing.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 05:19 PM
LOL, I fully expect in a few days for there to be threads about "how it's 1 game" and how they'll make the playoffs, I'll enjoy laughing.

banyon
09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Well, there should be some choice sound bites on Hard Knocks this week.

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 05:22 PM
LOL, I fully expect in a few days for there to be threads about "how it's 1 game" and how they'll make the playoffs, I'll enjoy laughing.You really have to kind of stand back and marvel at anyone that can fool themselves like that. It's the ultimate triumph of ignorance over visual proof.

runnercyclist
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Well, there should be some choice sound bites on Hard Knocks this week.

How long does that show continue? I thought it was just about training camp and preseason.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Don't worry someone will, then Stevie Ray or the LJ guy will say I'm not a real fan and rail on me or one of you other guys for "being pessimistic" and shit like that.

banyon
09-09-2007, 05:25 PM
How long does that show continue? I thought it was just about training camp and preseason.

oh is it? I don't get HBO. That's too bad.

WilliamTheIrish
09-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Don't worry someone will, then Stevie Ray or the LJ guy will say I'm not a real fan and rail on me or one of you other guys for "being pessimistic" and shit like that.

You're like clockwork. Three hours after the loss, you're crying about how other fans will react.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Not really just sayin I'm pretty sure I know what will happen. The LJ guy already held to form......

Honestly what do people expect the Chiefs look terrible, it's not pessimism it's honesty.

Coach
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM

It's over. Esipode 5 was last Wednesday.

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Herm's PG comments (some of them anyway) were just on the NBC pregame. Classic Herm. What a ****wit.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Did he say "at the end of the day"

banyon
09-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Herm's PG comments (some of them anyway) were just on the NBC pregame. Classic Herm. What a ****wit.

What did he say?

WilliamTheIrish
09-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Huard had Vince Young like numbers. How f'ing sad.

evolve27
09-09-2007, 05:43 PM
"We had too many turnovers". Once we fall behind this year in any game, that's it, we're 99% likely to lose.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey Vince Young won his game and scored a TD, don't insult him by comparing him to Huard.

Smed1065
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Herm in all fairness needs help from CPs' assistants.. he's not getting any ....

FYP

WilliamTheIrish
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey Vince Young won his game and scored a TD, don't insult him by comparing him to Huard.

That's true. He did win. My apologies to VY.

Fishpicker
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Top 10 draft pick! That'll fix everything!

KCFalcon59
09-09-2007, 05:50 PM

I f*cking HATE HERM

ROFLROFL Might be the only thing we agree on. But you're absolutely right! LMFAO

stevieray
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
You're like clockwork. Three hours after the loss, you're crying about how other fans will react.

Ray Farmer couldn't have said it better.

I'm reminded of Rod Gardner.

Smed1065
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
I do not know but I bet it included road game, turnovers and TOP.

Really!

banyon
09-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Hamas, your rant was so quality it made the Mange! ROFL

kstater
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Don't know how to embed, but here is a link.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8022c98d

Bill Parcells
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Hamas, your rant was so quality it made the Mange! ROFL
He got nominated for post of the century here too!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41132

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 08:56 PM
I must say, I'm quite dishonored to have been taken to such extremes by Herm...oh well, f*ck it, it felt good.

dtrain
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM

I f*cking HATE HERM

Let it all out tell us how you really feel don't hold anything back you will feel better in the morning. ROFL

el borracho
09-09-2007, 10:11 PM

at Houston L
at Chicago L
Minnessota W
at San Diego L
Jacksonville W
Cincinnati L
at Oakland W
Green Bay W

Thai Cheif
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM

I f*cking HATE HERM

You shouldn't hold it in HJ. You need to learn how you express your true feelins. :clap:

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2007, 01:10 AM

Yeah, a rare Travis Tritt appearance. All to tell he "told us so"

Tube steak at it's finest. :rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2007, 01:14 AM

I f*cking HATE HERM

Well, it's a good thing that you dedicated yourself to furthering the English language with your degree and teaching credentials. Otherwise, you would have forced to say in three words or less what every Chiefs fan across America already knows:

The Chiefs sucked.

Thanks, Hummas! :rolleyes:

cookster50
09-10-2007, 05:46 AM
I think Herm is beginning to wear real thin with even the people who liked him when he was hired.
All 5 of them?