PDA

View Full Version : We Need Sippio

blsilks
09-09-2007, 06:37 PM
We need Sippio so that we can also win at "Area League Football" and not just "Real Football"

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Here you go

http://www.zippo.com/Media/Images/products/fullSize/pocketlighters/150.png

thehead
09-09-2007, 06:42 PM
With 87 hurt is it gonna be Webb , or Sippo :hmmm:

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 06:45 PM
What I find really stupid is that during one of the Hard Knocks episodes they said that Sippio was great (hands, etc.) except for his speed. Well, since we don't actually go downfield (fly pattern), who gives a shit if he's a burner or not? Can he hang on to the ball? That should be good enough for now.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepost Jenkins!

GarySpFc
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
We need Sippio so that we can also win at "Area League Football" and not just "Real Football"

One thing is very obvious, and that being Sippio can catch passes with one hand better than our receivers can with two.

KCinNY
09-09-2007, 09:30 PM
What I find really stupid is that during one of the Hard Knocks episodes they said that Sippio was great (hands, etc.) except for his speed. Well, since we don't actually go downfield (fly pattern), who gives a shit if he's a burner or not? Can he hang on to the ball? That should be good enough for now.

Zactly. Sippio will be great at that 3 yard slant the coaches are in love with.

talastan
09-09-2007, 09:38 PM

I agree right now we need a reciever who can catch and keep ahold of the ball!

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Zactly. Sippio will be great at that 3 yard slant the coaches are in love with.

Nothing wrong with that play call at all, as long as the WR's can catch it, and the QB is accurate. It essentially acts as an extended running play (IE, helps to keep LJ's carries down)

doomy3
09-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Yes, we NEED Sippio. That will make everything better and we probably won't lose a game once we have the greatest player that no one wanted so he was invited to walk off the streets and try out in the middle of training camp. He will fix all of our problems.

Direckshun
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Sippio would give us a reliable pair of hands and a big body for the conservative passing game.

If you don't promote him now while Kennison's out, when do you?

But he's not going to change the outcome of any games, I'm afraid.

chuxtrux
09-09-2007, 09:54 PM
sippio can be our fg kicker too

blsilks
09-10-2007, 10:47 AM
I bet Sippio could block for the QB while simultaneously going out triple covered and catch the ball one handed with his helmet on backwards. That is the kind of play maker we need.

Fish
09-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Yeah... we're just one castoff WR from taking this bitch to the house....

Print....things... and stuff......