PDA

View Full Version : 80% of the people on this board are player bandwagon, media believing losers!

damaticous
09-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Make up your mind or go away!

I know I'm not the only one who's getting sick of the people who can't make up their minds! :cuss:

Yeppers! I'll be calling you out! About 80+% of the people on this board don't know who they like week to week. You know who you are! The people that love a player one week then hate them the next! You're bandwagon, media believing, Chiefs fan wanna be....you're losers! :mad:

People of this board must have a lot of money buying the many different Chiefs jerseys of the players you love. Because it changes week to week.

Croyle, Green, Huard, Webb, Pollard, Gonzalez, Johnson, Kennison, Herm, Solari, Gunther, etc etc. You can't decide who to hate and who to love.

I've never seen this board so full of crap since I joined 4 years ago. It's people like you (You know who you are! ) that are pissing people like me off and bringing this board to it's knees.

REAL NFL fans don't change their minds of who they like/love week to week...let alone the Kansas City Chiefs Fans...the REAL Kansas City Chiefs Fans!!! You like who the media likes. You hate who the media hates. They, like you, change your minds way too much.

So I say {to the tune of "Real American Heroes" beer commercial :) } Piss off to the 80+% of you who suck balls and THINK you are a Chiefs fan. Go somewhere else and stop posting on this board.

Go root for the Colts, patriots, or bears. We don't want you here anymore. You are the people that are bringing this board, and team down.

Of course maybe it's just me growing up in a different/better generation than most of the young piss ants that are on this board.

Now get off my lawn! lol ROFL :skip:

Direckshun
09-09-2007, 05:59 PM
You are adorable.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:00 PM

I know I'm not the only one who's getting sick of the people who can't make up their minds! :cuss:

Yeppers! I'll be calling you out! About 80+% of the people on this board don't know who they like week to week. You know who you are! The people that love a player one week then hate them the next! You're bandwagon, media believing, Chiefs fan wanna be....you're losers! :mad:

People of this board must have a lot of money buying the many different Chiefs jerseys of the players you love. Because it changes week to week.

Croyle, Green, Huard, Webb, Pollard, Gonzalez, Johnson, Kennison, Herm, Solari, Gunther, etc etc. You can't decide who to hate and who to love.

I've never seen this board so full of crap since I joined 4 years ago. It's people like you (You know who you are! ) that are pissing people like me off and bringing this board to it's knees.

REAL NFL fans don't change their minds of who they like/love week to week...let alone the Kansas City Chiefs Fans...the REAL Kansas City Chiefs Fans!!! You like who the media likes. You hate who the media hates. They, like you, change your minds way too much.

So I say {to the tune of "Real American Heroes" beer commercial :) } Piss off to the 80+% of you who suck balls and THINK you are a Chiefs fan. Go somewhere else and stop posting on this board.

Go root for the Colts, patriots, or bears. We don't want you here anymore. You are the people that are bringing this board, and team down.

Of course maybe it's just me growing up in a different/better generation than most of the young piss ants that are on this board.

Kind of like driving by a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look but you do!
ROFL

Mecca
He's going to play his real fan card now, "I'm a better fan than most of you!"

KCinNY
An angry "REAL FAN" thread.

Didn't see that one coming.

Anubis_Zyklon
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Like your sig Mecca although i hate the trojans. :)

blueballs
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
what ever is chic
is what's with this clic

kstater
09-09-2007, 06:03 PM
This ought to be good.

CupidStunt
I hate the same players week-in and week-out. Parker's solid game didn't change anything. Hali's invisible game didn't change anything.

It's a shame I don't care for the majority of players on this team. I am mainly rooting for the good guys (Waters, etc) and the young guys. It's a shame I can't stand any coach, hate the GM and feel the owner is a certified pussy.

But what can I do. I am a Chiefs fan. I HAVE NO CHOICE. And, unlike others, I WANT TO SEE THEM DO WELL.

NUMBER7
Dude?????....nuff said.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=270909034

Just look at the box score...compare it to preseason. Face the facts...many on this board have been Chiefs fans probably before you were born. They have seen it and heard it all before.

KC2004

You forgot Medlock dude!! Better add that!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

blueballs
09-09-2007, 06:05 PM
mmmmmmmm
certified pussy

the Talking Can
don't we card WPI posters?

Smed1065
They do not have season tickets either.

Welcome to the board CP.

I am a die hard fan and an optimist but I do see their POV as well.

Tribal Warfare
As always after a horrifying and expected loss lurkers come out the wood work, and tell us we aren't "TRUE FANS!!!!!"

:rolleyes:

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 06:06 PM
http://www.davealpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/buttcrack.jpg

headsnap
09-09-2007, 06:06 PM
your and idiot!

cdcox
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
It's a shame that all the entertaining posters like this one will have burnt themselves out by week four. We won't have anything to look foward to after the games.

the Talking Can
http://www.armyofmom.com/4-8-06%20redneck%20love%20butt%20crack.jpg

TN_Chief
...**** you jackoff. Being a fan doesn't mean sucking the dick of Carl Peterson, Herm Edwards or any other underperforming/overpaid player or coach. I watched the game today pal...and nobody wearing a Chiefs uniform or associated with the team deserves a pat on the back after this fiasco.

Of course if you want to bend over and take it up the ass from Carmen Peterwards you're certainly welcome to do so.

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 06:08 PM
http://kyspeaks.com/photos/interestingpic2.jpg

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Shut up, n00b. Take your 300 posts and take a hike.

KC2004
It's a shame that all the entertaining posters like this one will have burnt themselves out by week four. We won't have anything to look foward to after the games.

So true that its scary! I'm sure he'll be trolling a Rams board in the near future.

NUMBER7
http://kyspeaks.com/photos/interestingpic2.jpg

Does anyone have some spackle?

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 06:10 PM
http://www.ofb.net/~epstein/sl/0403/20040316-butt.jpg

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:11 PM
He's going to play his real fan card now, "I'm a better fan than most of you!"

Not by any means! I'm just getting aggravated at the people who can't make up their mind...along with the media.

DaFace
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Why the hell do you have an easily accessible collection of ass crack pictures?

NUMBER7
09-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Why the hell do you have an easily accessible collection of ass crack pictures?

I'm beginning to feel like a proctologist.

Javabean
09-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I may be a player bandwagon, and I may be a media believing loser, but I'm not a -- wait, what's the third thing you said?

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 06:15 PM
someone needs their thread making abilities taken away...

Oh and I cant stand Carl, Herm or Huard... havent for years and wont start liking them now...

So Suck it.. Mr 345 posts ass cap..

damaticous
**** you jackoff. Being a fan doesn't mean sucking the dick of Carl Peterson, Herm Edwards or any other underperforming/overpaid player or coach. I watched the game today pal...and

Of course if you want to bend over and take it up the ass from Carmen Peterwards you're certainly welcome to do so.

Na. F u!

I watched the game today too dip shit!

"nobody wearing a Chiefs uniform or associated with the team deserves a pat on the back after this fiasco."

So, you are saying that everyone on the team sucked ass?!?!!?

So, Bowe, a rookie, didn't do a good job? You are saying that Huard didn't do a good job? Was the fumble by Huard his fault or was it a bad snap? The interception? Name a QB that doesn't have an interception?

I believe that they did a good job considering....

so F u ass hole!

Reerun_KC
I'm beginning to feel like a proctologist.

Dammit just choked on a cold one...

You bastard!

ROFL

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Not by any means! I'm just getting aggravated at the people who can't make up their mind...along with the media.The "media" has been saying we suck. We do (re-watch today's game for proof). Who changed their mind?
You are the people that are bringing this board, and team down.If what's being posted on ChiefsPlanet is "bringing down" member of the team, then those pussies should be cut immediately. Period.
Of course maybe it's just me growing up in a different/better generation than most of the young piss ants that are on this board.Or it could be that you're from a generation who's mothers took Thalidomide, got too much DDT in their water and ate a lot of lead paint chips as a kid.

the Talking Can
Na. F u!

"nobody wearing a Chiefs uniform or associated with the team deserves a pat on the back after this fiasco."

So, Bowe, a rookie, didn't do a good job? You are saying that Huard didn't do a good job? Was the fumble by Huard his fault or was it a bad snap? The interception? Name a QB that doesn't have an interception?

so F u ass hole!

seriously, go bang your wife/sister and go to sleep....

munkey
Not by any means! I'm just getting aggravated at the people who can't make up their mind...along with the media.

Take off the rose colored glasses and 4321 :loser:

What are you???? 20 years old?...

F#$k off...

Reerun_KC
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM

I havent heard anyone in the media say anything but the fact that we suck ass...

guess what? It is true!

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:18 PM

345 post and 4 years of lurking and your the definition of a true fan? Your not gonna convince these guys. No offense meant but most of these guys are true red and gold season ticket holders and live and die by the Chiefs. Granted we have our share fair weather fans but most on this board are realist that call it as they see it.

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 06:19 PM
So, you are saying that everyone on the team sucked ass?!?!!?What, do you have a reading comprehension problem? That's exactly what I'm saying. Bowe caught 3 balls. He dropped at least 2, maybe 3. Woo hoo. I'm all in a tizzy over that fabulous performance.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Dude?????....nuff said.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=270909034

Just look at the box score...compare it to preseason. Face the facts...many on this board have been Chiefs fans probably before you were born. They have seen it and heard it all before.

I completely agree. What I'm trying to say and get my point across is that, it seems, that most people on this board hate one person on week, call for his nut sack in a vice, then Love him and think he should rule the world the next.

That's all

I'm not saying that I'm happy that we lost. I'm not saying that I like the way that we lost. I'm disappointed by all means. But I definetly respect and enjoy watching the games.

banyon
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Na. F u!

so F u ass hole!

His passer rating today was 53.6 against the Texans.

the Texans.

I'm sure it won't be his fault next week either when he has an even worse performance. Being an NFL QB is not just about turnovers, you have to actually be able to move your team down the field too.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
I havent heard anyone in the media say anything but the fact that we suck ass...

guess what? It is true!

I don't completely agree, but I do think we need more work. But it we will get better and better as the season goes on.

I'll give examples of what I'm talking about later.

angel
09-09-2007, 06:21 PM
how did you get 80% ?

Did you just take a random survey of 100 people on here, or did you interview everyone, or is it just 8 out of 10 people you've talked to? I find it hard to believe that 8 people would check the box that says 'I'm a player bandwagon, media believing loser', though. Who did you survey, anyway? I didn't get to participate in your survey, and I'm a little offended. Was it a random sampling of people on this board? How did you pick who was to be a part of the survey? Can I be a part of the next one? I think you'll get better results if I am a part of the statistics. Maybe you should try again.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:21 PM
His passer rating today was 53.6 against the Texans.

the Texans.

I'm sure it won't be his fault next week either when he has an even worse performance. Being an NFL QB is not just about turnovers, you have to actually be able to move your team down the field too.

Understandable, but how many of those passes were in the hands of receivers and they dropped them?

I'm guessing that You love Huard last week but after this game you hate him?

headsnap
09-09-2007, 06:23 PM
I completely agree. What I'm trying to say and get my point across is that, it seems, that most people on this board hate one person on week, call for his nut sack in a vice, then Love him and think he should rule the world the next.
I want you to name names!!!

Who are these 'most people'?

no wonder you don't post much... :shake:

banyon
09-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Understandable, but how many of those passes were in the hands of receivers and they dropped them?

Uh, no. I wanted to let Huard go pretty much after the 06 season was done. You'll be hard pressed to search my posts for anything positive about Huard.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:24 PM
So true that its scary! I'm sure he'll be trolling a Rams board in the near future.

Been here for 4 years. Just because I have chosen to keep my mouth shut, not post, and watch instead of speak up and look like an ass, not unlike yourself, doesn't mean shit!

I've been here, never left. You?

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 06:24 PM
This Dramaticus gal is a little PMSy for no more than she participates.

If you don't enjoy whats said around here....participate, or go stuff a pumkin in your arse.

headsnap
09-09-2007, 06:25 PM

I'm betting you guessed wrong. ;)

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Huard is a career backup. There's a valid reason for that. I've been saying that since he played last season, as have a great many other people on this board. Mainly the people who aren't completely deluded.

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 06:26 PM

why the **** would anyone ever love a noodle armed career backup who has never accomplished shit in this league?

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Been here for 4 years. Just because I have chosen to keep my mouth shut, not post, and watch instead of speak up and look like an ass, not unlike yourself, doesn't mean shit!

I've been here, never left. You?

Been here 6 years and you? As for you shutting your mouth and not looking like a ass that whole deal is shot in the ass. 1800 post and 350 post ='s big difference.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:33 PM
345 post and 4 years of lurking and your the definition of a true fan? Your not gonna convince these guys. No offense meant but most of these guys are true red and gold season ticket holders and live and die by the Chiefs. Granted we have our share fair weather fans but most on this board are realist that call it as they see it.

You are right.

I don't own season tickets.

Who would listen to a 4 year lurker with only 300 post?

Sorry everyone. I'll stop voicing my opinion.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
This Dramaticus gal is a little PMSy for no more than she participates.

If you don't enjoy whats said around here....participate, or go stuff a pumkin in your arse.

I think I will take your advice.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Been here 6 years and you? As for you shutting your mouth and not looking like a ass that whole deal is shot in the ass. 1800 post and 350 post ='s big difference.

As a matter of fact I was one of the old KC Star board members that took a little bit longer to find the planet then the rest. I usually only post during the season and in the off-season read the post. So while your bored and lurk take this nlm and shove it up your ass. Because your just another troll that won't be here week 16!

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:37 PM
I think I will take your advice.

ops! should have clairafied that! ROFL

I will start posting. It'll be interesting.

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
how did you get 80% ?

Did you just take a random survey of 100 people on here, or did you interview everyone, or is it just 8 out of 10 people you've talked to? I find it hard to believe that 8 people would check the box that says 'I'm a player bandwagon, media believing loser', though. Who did you survey, anyway? I didn't get to participate in your survey, and I'm a little offended. Was it a random sampling of people on this board? How did you pick who was to be a part of the survey? Can I be a part of the next one? I think you'll get better results if I am a part of the statistics. Maybe you should try again.
He's just running his yap.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
why the **** would anyone ever love a noodle armed career backup who has never accomplished shit in this league?

So you are saying that he didn't do a good job last year? interesting.

I'll write this one down.

headsnap
09-09-2007, 06:39 PM
ops! should have clairafied that! ROFL

I will start posting. It'll be interesting.
you figured that out after you had 80% of that pumpkin up you arse...

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:40 PM
you figured that out after you had 80% of that pumpkin up you arse...

80%? Your kind of giving him credit aren't ya?

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:41 PM

I can agree with you a little bit. I assume that you are meaning more posts mean that you are more of a Chiefs "pro" "informant" than I?

Muahhhhaaaa! :)

Let me bow down to the man/men/girls/boys....PEOPLE with more post....I'm a Chiefs/NFL idiot! :)

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:44 PM
As a matter of fact I was one of the old KC Star board members that took a little bit longer to find the planet then the rest. I usually only post during the season and in the off-season read the post. So while your bored and lurk take this nlm and shove it up your ass. Because your just another troll that won't be here week 16!

While I respect your comments....You will be proven wrong. I haven't left and read the board 2+ times a day for the past 4 years.

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Check this dipshit's join date. He's one of those bandwaggoners who showed up during our 9 game winning streak. It looks like he left after the loss. He won't get any slack around here.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 06:45 PM
I can agree with you a little bit. I assume that you are meaning more posts mean that you are more of a Chiefs "pro" "informant" than I?

Muahhhhaaaa! :)

Let me bow down to the man/men/girls/boys....PEOPLE with more post....I'm a Chiefs/NFL idiot! :)

No your pretty much a ass for coming on here and calling out people. Post dont mean shit but you brought that up not me. You see we go through this every year. Some ****ing troll comes in here and tells us to be better fans. Your not the exception you are the norm. So go sell that shit to someone that gives a ****.

Buh Buh Nub!

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm betting you guessed wrong. ;)

Sorry Headsnap. You are one of the 5-10 people that I respect and enjoy reading on this board.

I got caught up in the moment and didn't mean to snap at ya.

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:49 PM
No your pretty much a ass for coming on here and calling out people. Post dont mean shit but you brought that up not me. You see we go through this every year. Some ****ing troll comes in here and tells us to be better fans. Your not the exception you are the norm. So go sell that shit to someone that gives a ****.

Buh Buh Nub!

I understand and have seen what you are talking about.

I will be more involved and document the people that I am calling out.

Smed1065
09-09-2007, 06:55 PM
You are right.

I don't own season tickets.

Who would listen to a 4 year lurker with only 300 post?

Sorry everyone. I'll stop voicing my opinion.

I have a great place or two for you with fans just like you. If you can not see why people have their own opinions that may not agree or be positive. I am an optimist but still see the other POVs' as well.

Link (http://chiefs.scout.com/)

or

Link (http://kcchiefs.com/default.asp)

damaticous
09-09-2007, 06:59 PM
I have a great place or two for you with fans just like you. If you can not see why people have their own opinions that may not agree or be positive. I am an optimist but still see the other POVs' as well.

Link (http://chiefs.scout.com/)

or

Link (http://kcchiefs.com/default.asp)

I agree and bow to you. I understand why you might feel that way.

but I'm not a bandwagon fan. Believe me. :rolleyes:

I just get aggrivated at the people that one day say they love someone and the next they hate them...then they love/hate them again.

I'll get proof. you'll see.

angel
09-09-2007, 07:02 PM
He's just running his yap.

I was trying to be funny

nobody understands me

KC2004
09-09-2007, 07:03 PM

I just get aggrivated at the people that one day say they love someone and the next they hate them...then they love/hate them again.

Well your on my ass and I haven't said one way or the other. By the way read your private messages.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 07:03 PM
I was trying to be funny

nobody understands me

What?

Simplex3
09-09-2007, 07:04 PM
You know what I hate? I hate c**k suckers like you who line up to suck at Carl's d**k no matter how bad/mediocre this team is. You keep lining the pockets of the Hunt family and in the process are the reason we've had to suffer through all these years of CP's 5 year plan.

Go f**k yourself.

dirk digler
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM

Wow. You have been here for 4 years and only posted less than 400 times yet we are supposed to care about what you think of us?

Good luck with that

angel
09-09-2007, 07:06 PM
What?

this isn't about you

it's referencing something earlier in this thread... when I was trying to be funny, and nobody cared or noticed...

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 07:10 PM
this isn't about you

it's referencing something earlier in this thread... when I was trying to be funny, and nobody cared or noticed...
When you're going to be funny you have to let us know.

KC2004
09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
this isn't about you

Huh?

angel
09-09-2007, 07:12 PM
When you're going to be funny you have to let us know.

it's always work, work, work with you people

thehead
Well!!!! I will never be a bandwagon fan on a losing team, is that losing possible?

angel
Huh?

again, not about you

now, it's about hijacking the thread

thehead
09-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Well!!!! I will never be a bandwagon fan on a losing team, is that possible?

Valiant
09-09-2007, 08:01 PM

That's all

I'm not saying that I'm happy that we lost. I'm not saying that I like the way that we lost. I'm disappointed by all means. But I definetly respect and enjoy watching the games.

You must not lurk much because most do not flip flop on what you just said.. Especially no 80%...

What players are being flip flopped on?? Basically you are in the pro Huard or pro Croyle camp... Same thing with Herm.. So far everything you said in the starter thread is out of your ass..

Go back to lurking if you hate it so much here.. Or Gochiefs can give you a link to a great website with premium stories...

Ari Chi3fs
09-09-2007, 08:07 PM
i remember when I had 359 posts.

Bwana
09-09-2007, 08:11 PM

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-09-2007, 08:18 PM
again, not about you

now, it's about hijacking the thread
Good luck with that. There hasn't been a good thread hijacking here for over a year.