PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy about the Chiefs as an organization.

cdcox
09-09-2007, 06:29 PM
So Carl and Herm both have 3 years (including this season) left on their contract. Wouldn't it be great if, when the time came, Clark stripped the franchise to the bone? No more Carl, no more Herm, no more Denny Thrum, no more assistants, all gone. Bring in a fresh GM and an all new organization.

And wouldn't it be great if that happened a year early, after the '08 season.

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 06:30 PM
its more likely that asparagus grows out of my penis....

cdcox
09-09-2007, 06:32 PM

I like my fantasy better.

FringeNC
09-09-2007, 06:44 PM

If you were the owner of the Chiefs, would you have been impressed with the showing? Until demonstrated otherwise, why assume Clark Hunt is an idiot? Herm and CP could well be gone after THIS year. If I was loaded like Clark Hunt, and owned a football team, I wouldn't tolerate the embarrassment that the last two Chiefs games were go on for very long.

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 06:44 PM
If you were the owner of the Chiefs, would you have been impressed with the showing? Until demonstrated otherwise, why assume Clark Hunt is an idiot? Herm and CP could well be gone after THIS year. If I was loaded like Clark Hunt, and owned a football team, I wouldn't tolerate the embarrassment that the last two Chiefs games were go on for very long.

huh?