PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs are like that skanky chic we all have in our past

dtebbe
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
You know, the one you kept calling just because she'd put her finger up your a$$.

Rimjob or not, today was tough to watch.

DT

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2007, 09:17 PM
:spock:

Logical
09-09-2007, 09:17 PM
You know, the one you kept calling just because she'd put her finger up your a$$.

Rimjob or not, today was tough to watch.

DTROFL

Ouch, not really funny, yet I laughed.

RJ
09-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I kept calling her for her personality.

blueballs
09-09-2007, 09:22 PM
ah
that wasn't a finger

ChiefsCountry
09-09-2007, 09:26 PM
No I say the Chiefs is more like the pretty girl that you love to death but when it comes to the put out time she just teases you.

unlurking
09-09-2007, 09:30 PM
No I say the Chiefs is more like the pretty girl that you love to death but when it comes to the put out time she just teases you.
Oh she'll suck it a little bit, just to get you there, but finish, never. One of these days you're going to say fine bitch, and just squirt her in the eye. Maybe that'll teach her to swallow.

88TG88
09-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Oh she'll suck it a little bit, just to get you there, but finish, never. One of these days you're going to say fine bitch, and just squirt her in the eye. Maybe that'll teach her to swallow.
that was funny

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I've been saying something like *this* for a long time.

welcome to my world.

This is why I keep calling the Chiefs "my bad girlfriend".

They treat me nice, long enough to get me hooked. They're pretty, we have the same things in common, but the first time I let my guard down and go fishing without her, she's blowing the neighbor...Oh, she apologizes and says it won't happen again.

This week, I was still a little down on her from last week, and I came into yesterday with low expectations....but In typical fashion, she promised in was "birthday sex night".....and she showed up with another hot chic, danced around erotically in my manroom...and then, just as overtime gets started, they tell me they're both raggin.

The Chiefs are my bad girlfriend. I love that whoor.

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
:LOL: How do you come up with this shit?

unlurking
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Shit dude, time to earn your wings!!!

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 10:39 PM
Shit dude, time to earn your wings!!!

If I was supposed to be covered in Ketchup, I'd have been born an Oscar Meyer Weiner.

unlurking
09-09-2007, 10:51 PM
If I was supposed to be covered in Ketchup, I'd have been born an Oscar Meyer Weiner.
Better ketchup than cheese, no?

Besides, it ain't like each one hasn't got two other holes for you to explore!!

Ebolapox
09-09-2007, 10:54 PM

the chiefs are the ultimate cockblock.

KurtCobain
09-09-2007, 10:54 PM
The Chiefs are a teasing girl. I completely agree.

And the Falcons are like a bunch of dogs I just wanna hang and drown because they under-perform.

EyePod
09-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Wow... I was hungry until I read this thread. Iowanian for CP weight loss guru!!