PDA

View Full Version : Start Croyle

Oh Snap
09-09-2007, 10:41 PM
WTF do we have to lose?

I would rather we suck with a young inexperienced QB who could use the time to develope then with a career backup whos almost 35, who we are wasting a season with that we could be wasteing on Croyle. So are we going to waste next year on croyle? Can we expect two awful seasons of chiefs football? It just seems like the cheifs are peddaling backwards, or treading water. They are not and wont get anywhere with this current 'scheme'.

discuss

unothadeal
09-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I'll tell Carl.

FRCDFED
09-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Start Croyle, get rid of our Offensive Coordinator, and bring in some practice squad WR's that can catch the damn football.

There I said it. I feel better now!! :p

Logical
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Nothing to discuss, you are correct.

Logical
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Start Croyle, get rid of our Offensive Coordinator, and bring in some practice squad WR's that can catch the damn football.

There I said it. I feel better now!! :p:clap:

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Starting Croyle....with this offensive line....with Kennison injured.....At Chicago, who was just beaten by Sandy Eggo and pissed off?

Brilliant.

Try again in week 5, when the Chiefs come home with an easier game after 3 of 4 on the road.

As for Sippio......There is no way he knows the offense well enough *yet*.

KC Tattoo
09-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Surely, Croyle (imo) is better than Rex Grossman. Rex Grossman went to the SP with the help of his D. Our D may not be as good as the Bears but it is a good defense. Huard is not as good as Rex Grossman (imo).

I'm ready for the QBOFT to play.