PDA

View Full Version : This LTBC shit HAS to stop. It absolutely has to.

Direckshun
09-10-2007, 12:25 AM
LTBC = left tackle by committee.

I absolutely hate the idea of rotating Svitek and McIntosh in there. And they even swung McIntosh over to RT for at least one play that I noticed -- anybody else catch this?

Makes absolutely no sense and no other team in the NFL seems to do it.

The Big Apple's ready. He manhandled every DE sent his way. Just put the man in next to Waters and let the rest of the pieces fall into place.

Just watched the game again, and it got on my nerves.

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2007, 12:27 AM
I agree.

Count Alex's Losses
09-10-2007, 12:27 AM
This is a completely invalid criticism. McIntosh is recovering from a knee injury. He had to be relieved periodically today.

I'm sure by the 3rd or 4th week at the latest, McIntosh will be playing the entire game.

And they even swung McIntosh over to RT for at least one play that I noticed -- anybody else catch this?

Almost assuredly an unbalanced line formation.

unlurking
09-10-2007, 12:29 AM
This is a completely invalid criticism. McIntosh is recovering from a knee injury. He had to be relieved periodically today.

I'm sure by the 3rd or 4th week at the latest, McIntosh will be playing the entire game.

Exactly. The guy is coming off an injury.

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2007, 12:30 AM
It was an unbalanced line, basically took McIntosh and put him in the tight end spot on the right and TG in his spot on the left.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2007, 12:52 AM

Almost assuredly an unbalanced line formation.

Exactly.

How could anyone on this forum NOT know this?

ClevelandBronco
09-10-2007, 12:54 AM
...And they even swung McIntosh over to RT for at least one play that I noticed -- anybody else catch this?

Makes absolutely no sense and no other team in the NFL seems to do it....

I think the Broncos considered doing it on those plays when they suspected that Plummer might throw a left handed pass.

Bill S Preston
09-10-2007, 12:56 AM
We play to WIN the game!