PDA

View Full Version : Late night football bullshit thread.

Direckshun
09-10-2007, 12:17 AM
So here's a couple FF dilemmas I have.

Next week, I have two RBs on the road next week against very tough teams, and I have to start one of them. Marshawn Lynch goes to Pittsburg, and Marion Barber goes to Miami.

I'm leaning towards Barber. I just trust Dallas' offense more. (I understand Dallas is RBBC, but Barber gets a serious majority of carries and this week, he came up only a few points shy of Lynch despite the fact that Lynch carries the full load.)

Second dilemma. I am deciding between extremely talented Redskins WR Santana Moss going into Philadelphia against a nasty Eagles D, or the less talented veteran Isaac Bruce as the Rams host the 49ers and their suspect D. I would lean towards Moss on talent alone but he's going to a rough stadium whereas Bruce is on turf against a relatively soft D.

Thoughts.

SPchief
09-10-2007, 12:21 AM
I would say that Bruce has some talent.

Direckshun
09-10-2007, 12:23 AM
I would say that Bruce has some talent.
Doy. He's a future HOFer.

But he's a #2 first of all, and he's obviously on a decline -- he didn't register hardly anything against Carolina. Santana Moss is easily more talented than he is now.

Buehler445
09-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Moss is inconsistent as hell. He had a lot of points this game because he caught a 60 yard pass to someone else that bounced of the defender. With the young QB, and a suspect all around O in Washington, I would choose Bruce.

Your RB question is tough. I didn't see Lynch play, but I would go with Barber. I bet you at least get a TD out of him.

Direckshun
09-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Eh, what? Moss had less than 30 yards receiving this game. Am I missing something?

He earned me 1 entire point.

Edit: Meanwhile, his teammate, Antwaan Randle El, hauled in 54 points off of 160 yards receiving. I think he's who you're talking about.

Buehler445
09-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Eh, what? Moss had less than 30 yards receiving this game. Am I missing something?

He earned me 1 entire point.

Edit: Meanwhile, his teammate, Antwaan Randle El, hauled in 54.

My bad. IRDUMB

Direckshun
09-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Is Randle El the real deal, by the way? I've got a receiver I'd be willing to lose if he can consistently perform. He's a free agent in my league.

Buehler445
09-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Is Randle El the real deal, by the way? I've got a receiver I'd be willing to lose if he can consistently perform. He's a free agent in my league.

I couldn't tell you. I know he has been inconsistent ever since he left Pitt. He's got potential also. Is he the #1 in Washington?

HolmeZz
09-10-2007, 01:09 AM
I think Santana's gonna remain inconsistent until Campbell gets settled in. He's gonna be spotty against good defenses.

Direckshun
09-10-2007, 01:21 AM
I couldn't tell you. I know he has been inconsistent ever since he left Pitt. He's got potential also. Is he the #1 in Washington?
Moss is the #1.