Your Mom is a fkn whore.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2007, 09:58 AM
lalalalalalalalalala

what ever dufus....

Win or lose I am still on the wagon....

Saulbadguy
09-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Have you ever sold your magic cards? LMK. TIA!

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 10:10 AM

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 10:11 AM

el borracho
09-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Bandwagoneers...Heres your chance to bash your Ex-Team..the KC Chiefs..

That way when the Chiefs post a 12-4 record this year I can bump this thread and call each of you out for being a Bandwagoneer.

Make sure to blame it on every facet of the team...from the Hunt family...to Herm Edwards...to individual players...

one game down...fifteen to go
:shake: You are growing more and more annoying. Not that you care but you are going on ignore.

ChiTown
09-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Justin Medlock tried banging your mom...but he never could punch it through her uprights...

WEAK! Come on, you can do better than that!

Your momma's like a shotgun 2 cocks and shes ready to blow

Saulbadguy
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
I need to find a serious collector for videogames.

I'm thinking of ebaying several games, with original boxes and instructions. Chrome Trigger, Ogre Battle, Suikoden 2...and several more
The market for that stuff has been kinda hurting since alot of them have been re-released, but if it's original w/ boxes and instructions you'd do well.

Ebay them, don't mess with stores or craigslist. You will get the best profit from ebay.

Do you still want to sell the mtg cards?

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 10:15 AM

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 10:17 AM

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
After following the Chiefs closely since about 1986, and spending time on this board since its inception.....

If I am able to realize, comprehend and understand that the Chiefs are going to suck balls this year....it doesn't make me a bandwagoner. I had been suggesting this was an 8-8 or 9-7 team. Mark me down for 6-10 or 7-9.

If you don't like it...Jam a couple of feet of rusty barbed wire into your dickhole and pull it out like you're trying to start a lawn mower.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 10:34 AM

Chan93lx50
09-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey I am on this wagon to stay, but it still does not mean I cannot bitch when the ride is getting rough!

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Sounds like you are a seasoned bandwagoneer..

and yes it does make you look like one.

first game of the year and you are writing them off already

Look here Pus-Gut.

I've been watching football long enough to know when I team doesn't appear to be put together well. I knew and stated in the preseason, before game 1, that the Chiefs weren't going to be good this year, and that I'm going to watch, and enjoy it for what it is....with alot less expectations.

Does it mean I enjoy seeing the Chiefs look like Shit? About as much as I enjoy seeing you and your mother stretch for distance in your family Goatse contest at the family reunion.

The Chiefs will be accomplishing something special if they are above mediocre this season. Talent wise, they're on the bad end of the Bell Curve.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2007, 10:40 AM
is redrum really gochiefs?

they sure have developed the same tone lately.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Sounds like you are a seasoned bandwagoneer..

and yes it does make you look like one.

first game of the year and you are writing them off already
Are you really a moron or do you just play one on the internet?

Valiant
09-10-2007, 11:28 AM
You are correct...I dont care about your opinions when its about my threads or the Chiefs.

Keep your comments to yourself, sort of like how your mom should have stayed at home instead of banging every homeless illegal immigrant on the streets of Albuqueerque

Hey what website do you get your material from?? Because other then that everything you say is pretty ignorant so I know that the put-downs cannot be yours... And what is with this glass vagina of yours?? You can make tons of remarks but when someone calls you out you start whining like a big baby...

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
I proved Redrum stole most of his material in a thread when he was trying to throw smack at me as Ghostof.

Don't worry, redumb will be coming along shortly with his usual follow up "Why doesn't anyone treat me with respect and give me a fair shake" thread.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 11:32 AM

ROYC75
09-10-2007, 11:32 AM
This thread did have potential at one time, it has lost it's burst.......

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Can't hide from your comments now, dildo.
.just keep bitching about the Chiefs, thats what you are good at.
Save your frustrations for Gochiefs..

Next time you're at a garage sale, maybe see if they have any affordable personality on the buy-it-now rack.

I bitch about the Chiefs when there is something to bitch about. I'm about as realistic about the good and bad on this team as anyone here, and I've been here through thick and thin.

redrum and Gochiefs have alot in common. Matter of fact, the last time either of them touched a vagina with their genitals, redrum's mama's cervix was around their shoulders.

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
What a bitch......

throw your bullshit, some comes back your way and you tuck into a ball and delete it.

At least Gochiefs has the nads to stand by what he says.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Can't hide from your comments now, dildo.

Next time you're at a garage sale, maybe see if they have any affordable personality on the buy-it-now rack.

I bitch about the Chiefs when there is something to bitch about. I'm about as realistic about the good and bad on this team as anyone here, and I've been here through thick and thin.

redrum and Gochiefs have alot in common. Matter of fact, the last time either of them touched a vagina with their genitals, redrum's mama's cervix was around their shoulders.

who is hiding

I called out the bandwagoneers, you stepped up to the plate. You said you were a fan of the Chiefs since 1986...I called you a bandwagoneer because you stated that the chiefs will do lousy this year. I stated otherwise. You have your opinion, I have mine. I can be optimistic about the Chiefs, amongst all the negativity today. Theres alot of frustrated people today, some arent surpised about the score because they expected it. Those are the people that frustrate me the most. Its a game...no one can win every single game.

I have watched the Chiefs since the mid 70's, while you started around 86. Does that make me more of a fan? No. But theres no reason to jump ship after the first game of the season. The Chiefs werent going for the Miami Dolphins record this year.

Besides...we still win even if the Chiefs have a bad season, because they are sure to put Croyle in and possibly get a good top 5 draft pick.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 11:47 AM
What a bitch......

throw your bullshit, some comes back your way and you tuck into a ball and delete it.

At least Gochiefs has the nads to stand by what he says.

ROFL ROFL

RadrHatr
09-10-2007, 11:49 AM

Well I'll be damned. It's NEPA's own J.D.! I thought you only trolled the kc.com board, spamming your site and threatining people.

Ari Chi3fs
09-10-2007, 11:59 AM

you should go back and find everyone of your posts, and do this exact same thing. That would be awesome.

Then... don't post anymore.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
you should go back and find everyone of your posts, and do this exact same thing. That would be awesome.

Then... don't post anymore.

what a great idea.... :hmmm:

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Maybe someone can take a few moments and inform the thalidomide baby what exactly the term "bandwagon fan" actually means.

FYI....Admitting the Chiefs are not going to be good this season, is NOT the same thing as showing up as a fan during a period of success, nor is it the same as saying "oh the Chiefs suck, I'm going to cheer the donkeys".

Maybe you could find a box of Clues at your next garage sale.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Maybe someone can take a few moments and inform the thalidomide baby what exactly the term "bandwagon fan" actually means.

FYI....Admitting the Chiefs are not going to be good this season, is NOT the same thing as showing up as a fan during a period of success, nor is it the same as saying "oh the Chiefs suck, I'm going to cheer the donkeys".

Maybe you could find a box of Clues at your next garage sale.

But you are always the first to complain

Tell me...are you happy with the release of Medlock and signing of the new kicker?

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 12:22 PM
It doesn't bother me a bit that the Chiefs admitted a mistake and cut a kicker who can't handle the pressure of the NFL loose.

Its true. Your mother did like your siblings better.

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 01:55 PM
If you could all only see Redrum's behind the scenes temper tantrum.

Your tears taste great, girlfriend.

Redrum_69
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
If you could all only see Redrum's behind the scenes temper tantrum.

Your tears taste great, girlfriend.

temper tantrum?

Go ahead and post them

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
I called out the bandwagoneers, you stepped up to the plate. You said you were a fan of the Chiefs since 1986...I called you a bandwagoneer because you stated that the chiefs will do lousy this year. I stated otherwise. You have your opinion, I have mine. I can be optimistic about the Chiefs, amongst all the negativity today. Theres alot of frustrated people today, some arent surpised about the score because they expected it. Those are the people that frustrate me the most. Its a game...no one can win every single game.

I have watched the Chiefs since the mid 70's, while you started around 86. Does that make me more of a fan? No. But theres no reason to jump ship after the first game of the season. The Chiefs werent going for the Miami Dolphins record this year.

Besides...we still win even if the Chiefs have a bad season, because they are sure to put Croyle in and possibly get a good top 5 draft pick.
Do you even understand what bandwagon means? It certainly doesn't mean you can't be realistic about things if your team is bad. It means you base your fandom on whether they are good or bad. Huge difference but I'm not surprised you don't get it.