PDA

View Full Version : Have you forgotten???

Logical
09-10-2007, 11:41 PM
At the risk of upsetting TJ and also getting chided for the new thread I will do this anyway.

<embed flashVars="altServerURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.metacafe.com&playerVars=blogName=(20%20chars%20max)|blogURL=http%3A%2F%2F" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/346342/have_you_forgotten.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br /><font size="1"><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/346342/have_you_forgotten/">Have You Forgotten</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">The most amazing bloopers are here</a></font>

Logical
09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
May whatever God exists bless the lives of those 3000+ people who died that day.

I still tear up when I see this video and the anger comes rushing back.

We should not rest until justice is done to Bin Laden and his crew.

SLAG
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_kF8qQcFYogY/RuYjavzibXI/AAAAAAAAAPA/tgIpcZx0Zio/s320/You+promised.jpg

Guru
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
NEVER

ferrarispider95
09-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Also don't forget about the troops that are still fighting this war.

Count Zarth
09-11-2007, 12:12 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_kF8qQcFYogY/RuYjavzibXI/AAAAAAAAAPA/tgIpcZx0Zio/s320/You+promised.jpg

Stupid ad.

Fruit Ninja
09-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Will never forget. one of my best friends had her baby today. I was telling her over and over yesterday. You best have it tomorrow. You do not want that baby born on 9/11. Good thing he popped out today.

bkkcoh
09-11-2007, 08:01 AM
It really pisses me off to see that a lot of America and the democrats have forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StcChief
09-11-2007, 08:09 AM
It really pisses me off to see that a lot of America and the democrats have forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was never in the political agenda and set them back.

Deberg_1990
09-11-2007, 08:09 AM
We should not rest until justice is done to Bin Laden and his crew.

Im betting he died years ago at the bottom of a bombed cave.

ROYC75
09-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Damn, I still anger everytime I think of this .........

bkkcoh
09-11-2007, 08:36 AM
it was never in the political agenda and set them back.

It didn't start out as political, but unfortunately it has become that way for both sides.

BIG_DADDY
09-11-2007, 09:15 AM
NO I haven't forgotten and it still goes up my ass a mile that that POS Bin Laden is still breathing.

Actually I don't think the mass majority has forgotten I just think we have too many pacifists in this country.

Lzen
09-11-2007, 09:18 AM
Ah, screw TJ and all his conspiracy nutjobs! Thanks for posting that, Jim. I will not forget.

stumppy
09-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Never.

KC Kings
09-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Ah, screw TJ and all his conspiracy nutjobs! Thanks for posting that, Jim. I will not forget.

I don't know about the whole thing being an iside job, but there are too many facts out there to think that decisions weren't made on our side and the outcome blamed on terrorist.

What about WTC building 7?

http://www.911podcasts.com/view.php?cat=0&med=0&ord=Name&strt=0&vid=200&epi=473&typ=0&form=1

Ari Chi3fs
09-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Who had the most to gain from 9-11? This is the question to ask.

Personally, I don't want to believe in any conspiracy... but they moved so fast on that Patriot Act, 1100 pages in less than 4 weeks. No government agency has ever moved that fast. The way they eliminated several civil liberties... it all seems too convenient.

Plus, have any of you seen the demolition engineering studies pertaining to WTC. Very interesting.

And if all was as it appears... as in the terrorists did do it. It is/was very irresponsible to not find Bin Laden in the cave. Instead we went after Hussein in a hole, and he didn't have shit to do with 9/11.

I pray for the ones who have fallen. I am sorry for the families of lost loved ones.

And I'm sorry for the piss poor White House that is running the show these days.

Sorry if repOst, or if this wrinkles your feathers. JMO. Call me a skeptic.

oaklandhater
09-11-2007, 10:30 AM

Wasn't it bush who said he Doesn't care where bin laden is ?

Donger
09-11-2007, 10:33 AM
I don't know about the whole thing being an iside job, but there are too many facts out there to think that decisions weren't made on our side and the outcome blamed on terrorist.

What about WTC building 7?

http://www.911podcasts.com/view.php?cat=0&med=0&ord=Name&strt=0&vid=200&epi=473&typ=0&form=1

My God....

KC Kings
09-11-2007, 10:41 AM

Personally, I don't want to believe in any conspiracy... but they moved so fast on that Patriot Act, 1100 pages in less than 4 weeks. No government agency has ever moved that fast. The way they eliminated several civil liberties... it all seems too convenient.

Plus, have any of you seen the demolition engineering studies pertaining to WTC. Very interesting.

I can't stand Art Bell and I don't want to think that our own governement would have something to do with the death of 3,000+ of our own citizens, but with Iraq we know for a fact that was done.

We were told there was evidence of WMD's. The the White House had the bogus WMD intel leaked to the media. There was an obvious agenda and the result of that agenda has been over 3,000 soldiers dead. If the governement would mislead the people and sacrafice 3,000 soldiers for an agenda, they could definately sacrafice 3,000 civilians.

Back to 9/11, I have seen the engineering studies and 90% of them say that the WTC building could not have been brought down by fire. Take their oppinions, and add it to the fact that fire and police officials heard "bombs" going off all over the building before it crashed to the ground. A crashing building could sound like bombs I guess, but WTC 7 did not come down on it's own. Officials at first admitted to having a controlled demolition to bring it down, and somebody leaked the info to the press 20 minutes too early. official admits (http://www.911sharethetruth.com/extras/SilversteinBdg7.wmv) So we know that they used "bombs" to bring down WTC7, and we know that the White House will sacrafice over 3,000 lives of soldiers for an agenda.

Make your own judgement, but blowing off the evidence and assuming anybody that questions the "facts" our government as given us are wack jobs is selling yourself short.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Forgotten what?

Ari Chi3fs
09-11-2007, 10:43 AM
another interesting thing about WTC7, is all of the FBI stuff that was located there... supposedly all the Waco records and OKC bombing records were in the floor conveniently, right above Guiliani's emergency bunker that stored 3000 gallons of fuel for 'power generators'

Calcountry
09-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Im betting he died years ago at the bottom of a bombed cave.That's classified. Why? I don't know, I guess I don't need to know.

I have a message for Bin Laden, he is so fond of putting up messages.

If one of our cities is hit again, with any form of WMD: Radiological, Biological, or Nuclear, the formal policy of the United states will be to retaliate in kind against the innocent citizens of the host city of the sect of Islam that it originated from.

For instance, Wahabi(sp?), you nuke Mecca. Shia(I am sure they have a holy place to obliterate. Sunni(same thing, make the target public)

Bottom line, we learn to coexist the way Russia and the US did, or we Nuke. If you nuke us, it is the overt stated policy of the U.S. to retaliate in kind on innocents.

It's just tough shit for you Islam, oh so peaceful preachers of peace. Get your act together, preach peace, love, joy, and shut the fug up about the Great Satan, otherwise we will create a shortage of virgins in heaven.

I seriously think, that the rulers of these people don't REALLY want to give up their positions of power. Frankly, if I have been nuked, I don't give a DAMN about inflaming the rest of the mfe'rs that survive, I say, lets get it on, the sooner the bettor, let God decide who should prevail.

Game on.

gblowfish
09-11-2007, 10:52 AM

This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue.

It's an American issue. 9/11 affected all of America.

Calling Democrats unpatriotic is just flat out closed minded and wrong.

I volunteer at the Truman Library. Harry Truman was a great American, and a Patriot. And a Democrat. I'm proud that he was from my hometown.

God Bless America.

All of America.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-11-2007, 10:55 AM
What party is the President in who went after Saddam instead of Bin Laden again?

Are you really that stupid or is my sarcasm meter broken?

siberian khatru
09-11-2007, 10:56 AM
My God....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1ThC0Fxa40"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1ThC0Fxa40" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Donger
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
What party is the President in who went after Saddam instead of Bin Laden again?

You should tell our troops in Afghanistan that.

bkkcoh
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue.

It's an American issue. 9/11 affected all of America.

Calling Democrats unpatriotic is just flat out closed minded and wrong.

I volunteer at the Truman Library. Harry Truman was a great American, and a Patriot. And a Democrat. I'm proud that he was from my hometown.

God Bless America.

All of America.

I wasn't calling the democrats unpatriotic, I said that both parties have made it political. To me the successful fight in what we are doing goes above and beyond the party affiliation. But both have made it a political issue and I disagree with that.

It shouldn't be reps vs dems, but it has become that.

But it seems as if the democrats have forgotten about the attack and they are afraid to take a stand and do what needs to be done instead of what is popular.

OBL is a cog in the gear of terrorism, he isn't the end all of terrorism.

It would be great to bring OBL to justice and let him serve the punishment that is given to him. But. that will probably never happen, I don't think he will allow himself to be captured alive. He will become a martyr for the cause. If it comes down to that.

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 11:07 AM

And if all was as it appears... as in the terrorists did do it. It is/was very irresponsible to not find Bin Laden in the cave. Instead we went after Hussein in a hole, and he didn't have shit to do with 9/11.

I pray for the ones who have fallen. I am sorry for the families of lost loved ones.

And I'm sorry for the piss poor White House that is running the show these days.

Call you a dumbass!

Lzen
09-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Okay, all you conspiracy theory idiots need to read the PM article posted in TJ's thread. It debunks all of those myths.

irishjayhawk
09-11-2007, 11:11 AM

Just to point out: The official story is just as much a conspiracy theory as the rest of them.

We won't forget, but we sure as hell can still disgrace them if we continue heading down the path we're on.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 11:12 AM
This thread is like retardation in a can.

Calcountry
09-11-2007, 11:13 AM

Are you really that stupid or is my sarcasm meter broken?We didn't just go after him, we got the motherfugger, AND his 2 sons.

They are all dead now, never to threaten us with nuclear weapons again. Apparently the little short c**K s**er in Iran failed to learn a valuable lesson, and is threatening and attacking the interests of the United States.

Bwana
09-11-2007, 11:13 AM
NEVER

Calcountry
09-11-2007, 11:15 AM
I wasn't calling the democrats unpatriotic, I said that both parties have made it political. To me the successful fight in what we are doing goes above and beyond the party affiliation. But both have made it a political issue and I disagree with that.

It shouldn't be reps vs dems, but it has become that.

But it seems as if the democrats have forgotten about the attack and they are afraid to take a stand and do what needs to be done instead of what is popular.

OBL is a cog in the gear of terrorism, he isn't the end all of terrorism.

It would be great to bring OBL to justice and let him serve the punishment that is given to him. But. that will probably never happen, I don't think he will allow himself to be captured alive. He will become a martyr for the cause. If it comes down to that.The sooner the better.

Extra Point
09-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Screw "Red State" and "Blue State" terms that divide. We're red, white and blue states.

I don't buy into any inside US leadership conspiracy theories. The airlines were too cheap and still are too cheap to implement effective security. That's why you pay a 9/11 fee for each flight. They had big gov't step in to implement security in the wasteful way that big gov't operates.

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Ari Chie3fs is a complete dumbass! That's right bitch keep your opinions about my country to yourself. I'm so sick of the conspiracy BS, you make no sense and you just a pubic hair shy of being smart enough to be considered a traitor.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 11:20 AM
We didn't just go after him, we got the motherfugger, AND his 2 sons.

They are all dead now, never to threaten us with nuclear weapons again. Apparently the little short c**K s**er in Iran failed to learn a valuable lesson, and is threatening and attacking the interests of the United States.ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME TO ME

Lzen
09-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Back to 9/11, I have seen the engineering studies and 90% of them say that the WTC building could not have been brought down by fire.

WTF are you talking about, man? Some nutjobs on a website? Did you pull this 90% figure out of your ass? Are you really that naive?

Calcountry
09-11-2007, 11:23 AM
You Democrats are just jealous of the fact that the whole country was behind Bush for a brief time. It gave such a disgusting feeling in you, that you had to go crazy to re align your world to the way your universe always ran. Fire bad, Democrat good. You just wish, like Bill Clinton did, that He could have been president for this Crises, and he would have all the unifying support of a country desperate for Vengence.

I have said it many times, there is a time and place for debate, but when it is war time, we have to lay that aside and get on the same team, kick ass, take names and debate the right and wrong later.

Unless, of course, if you are an attorney.

gblowfish
09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Off to the DC Forum in 3....2.....1.....

Demonpenz
09-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I think it is pretty much widely known that Something more than planes brought down the WTC. I think we all agree there was some kind of dynimite in there

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 12:26 PM
I think it is pretty much widely known that Something more than planes brought down the WTC. I think we all agree there was some kind of dynimite in there

You think we all agree? your wrong, your a dumbass we don't agree and based on that comment alone, I'll bet you and I don't agree on shit, unless you agree with me that you suffer from a mild form of retardation. My country didn't bomb it's own people, and it's not widely known that was the case, quite the contrary, see Purdue Univ. Engineering study of 9/11 or popular mechanics debunking this ignorant bullshit.

Demonpenz
09-11-2007, 12:31 PM
ahh ignorance is bliss.
Bulls on parade

Fish
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
The animosity in this thread is evidence that we're still a long long way from being the proud unified country we think we are.

KC Kings
09-11-2007, 01:09 PM
WTF are you talking about, man? Some nutjobs on a website? Did you pull this 90% figure out of your ass? Are you really that naive?

The percentage was pulled out of my ass, and not an official percentage of all engineering studies. There are thousands of pieces to the 9/11 conspiracy theory, and a vast majority of them seem to be bogus claims dreamed up by nut jobs. I DO NOT, belive that 9/11 was an inside job carried out by any part of the US government. I do think that parts of the official story do not add up.

I have already read the PM artical. Most of the mysteries that they debunk are the wack job theories. Pods on a commercial airliner, no windows on the plane even though we have pictures that prove other wise, pentagon windows intact, etc... I don't think that most people that don't believe the official story are basing their oppinions on the wacky conspiracy theories, but on the inconstistancies of the official recant.

WTC 7. All of their facts come from NIST, who "believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research." They go onto list unusual design, truss design, and "possible" tanks of diesel fuel. What NIST doesn not explain is why the building fell straight down if the primary reason for it's collapse is one collumn failing and causing a "progressive collapse". If all I had to go on was the report from NIST, I could maybe forget that the FEMA reports were conflicting on the amount of damage but since there was a media leak that the building was going to collapse and building official are on the record admitting that it was "pulled", I am hesitant to believe any one side.

Melted Steel: There are probably more articles on this component that claim to be engineers or educated people, than any other part of the conspiracy. PM states "Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," and they go on to exaplain the resulting inferno that helped bring the building down. That is a misleading statement. Jet fuel can burn at 800-1500 degreesif it is burning on pure oxygen. This maximum flame temperature is reduced by two-thirds if air is used rather than pure oxygen. Here is one of the more non-wack job articles that gets into all of the particulars, including works cited from sources at MIT and Wiley Interscience, and the National Fire Protection Association. http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html

Intercepts Not Routine. PM makes a claim that there was only one intercepted plane over north American in the decade before 9/11. They don't quote anybody on this claim because it is bogus. In June alone Air Force jets scrambled three times to intercept small private planes that had wandered into restricted airspace around the White House and around Camp David, the presidential retreat. http://www.wanttoknow.info/020812ap
I don't believe that there is any kind of NORAD/Military conspiracy. I just wanted to show an example of PM making bogus claims to sell an article.

Jenson71
09-11-2007, 01:18 PM
I have said it many times, there is a time and place for debate, but when it is war time, we have to lay that aside and get on the same team, kick ass, take names and debate the right and wrong later.

Absolutely not. Not many people would agree with you - military leaders, politicians, or common people. And thank God for that.

I think it's absurd to believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories. As much as we may feel our leaders misled America and the world even, let's be realistic.

Donger
09-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Please, there is already one nutjob thread on this subject here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135416

Unless you're trying to create duplicate threads in order to confuse the masses in order to spread fear in order to avoid Popeye's chicken in order to avoid gastroenteritis in order to avoid the nasty public bathroom.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Byrd: "Is there -- and was there -- any connection between the attacks of September 11th, 2001 and Iraq?
Petraeus: "Not that I am aware of, Senator."

Demonpenz
09-11-2007, 01:39 PM
what used to be a library's now a live cemetary now.
your anger is a gift

siberian khatru
09-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Please, there is already one nutjob thread on this subject here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135416

Unless you're trying to create duplicate threads in order to confuse the masses in order to spread fear in order to avoid Popeye's chicken in order to avoid gastroenteritis in order to avoid the nasty public bathroom.

... where there might be a U.S. senator sitting in the next stall wanting to play footsie with you.

DenverChief
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ouCW4xhGWeQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ouCW4xhGWeQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Chief Henry
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM

Just who is the "we" you are referring to Einstein ?

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
The animosity in this thread is evidence that we're still a long long way from being the proud unified country we think we are.
I don't think this country is unified, and I'm certainly not proud of some of the views of my so called fellow Americans. My animosity is directed at those who would believe our own country could have and would have performed the act that we experienced on 9/11.

DenverChief
09-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Sometimes still photos capture the raw emotion better than video

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSd_iTChv1Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSd_iTChv1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Chief Henry
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Byrd: "Is there -- and was there -- any connection between the attacks of September 11th, 2001 and Iraq?
Petraeus: "Not that I am aware of, Senator."

Four Star General Petraeus also said that Al Queda is in Iraq and causing
the problems that we now have in Iraq.

|Zach|
09-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Bunnytrdr's version of America is small...it close minded and hateful. Lucky for all of us it isn't close to the great country we actually live in. He can roll over on our country all he wants though. He has the freedom to do so.

There is not a liberal America or a conservative America. There is the United States of America.

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNOFTWfEX4U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNOFTWfEX4U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Four Star General Petraeus also said that Al Queda is in Iraq and causing
the problems that we now have in Iraq.Sure, if you possess a three-year-old's ability to understand situations.

- Al Qaeda in Iraq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Iraq) is not Al Qaeda. They're only slightly more connected to the Al Qaeda that attacked us on 9/11 than Real Salt Lake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_salt_lake) is connected to Real Madrid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Madrid).
- They exist -- and are empowered -- because of our invasion of Iraq and our destruction of the infrastructure therein.

stumppy
09-11-2007, 02:28 PM

Speak for yourself.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 02:33 PM
It amazes me that anyone can be around for 5+ years and still not get Demon's gimmick.

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Bunnytrdr's version of America is small...it close minded and hateful. Lucky for all of us it isn't close to the great country we actually live in. He can roll over on our country all he wants though. He has the freedom to do so.

There is not a liberal America or a conservative America. There is the United States of America.

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNOFTWfEX4U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNOFTWfEX4U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

I disagree there is a liberal America. It's representatives go to Syria and Iran and talk about what a shithole this place is. They call a 4 star general a liar. They portray the very individuals that defend our great country as rapist and pillagers. Bunnytraders is right to acknowledge the fight and he’s not wrong for wanting a united front or to fight fire with fire IMO. Any other view just gets our lunch money taken away on a daily basis, I for one will never choose to be a victim..

Jenson71
09-11-2007, 02:35 PM
It amazes me that anyone can be around for 5+ years and still not get Demon's gimmick.

It speaks of the skill he has.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I disagree there is a liberal America. It's representatives go to Syria and Iran and talk about what a shithole this place is. They call a 4 star general a liar. They portray the very individuals that defend our great country as rapist and pillagers. Bunnytraders is right to acknowledge the fight and he’s not wrong for wanting a united front or to fight fire with fire IMO. Any other view just gets our lunch money taken away on a daily basis, I for one will never choose to be a victim..Here's a tip:

Stop posting.

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Here's a tip:

Stop posting.

why because I disagree with your way of thinking? I don't need your tip, I tried to read several line of your pethetic dribble on this thread and gave up. So no tip needed.

Demonpenz
09-11-2007, 02:47 PM
I call for a 3 week ban on the would dribble unless it has double infront of it. Because you know I make it rain 3's in that game

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
why because I disagree with your way of thinking? No, because you're a--

I tried to read several line of your pethetic dribbleWell, I'm sure that burn certainly accomplished its intended goal.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 02:51 PM
I call for a 3 week ban on the would dribble unless it has double infront of it. Because you know I make it rain 3's in that gameFrom way downtown!

Marlboro_Chief
09-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Just for one day, everybody should not politicize 9-11 and just remember victims and the pain and sorrow we felt that day. It still saddens me that other human beings (radical Muslims or not) could rationalize doing such horrible things to others in the name of the Lord. That day brought out the worse in human kind, and also the very best.

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 02:53 PM
If you want, and can ban me for my opinion go ahead "make it rain"

Jenson71
09-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, I'm sure that burn certainly accomplished its intended goal.
LMAO

|Zach|
09-11-2007, 03:00 PM
I disagree there is a liberal America. It's representatives go to Syria and Iran and talk about what a shithole this place is. They call a 4 star general a liar. They portray the very individuals that defend our great country as rapist and pillagers. Bunnytraders is right to acknowledge the fight and he’s not wrong for wanting a united front or to fight fire with fire IMO. Any other view just gets our lunch money taken away on a daily basis, I for one will never choose to be a victim..
Heh, I am sorry you seem to live your daily life with this much fear.

That sucks for you.

I am trying to think of something more UnAmerican then this whole "If you don't agree with everything we say and think during this amount of time then just shut up and sit in the corner" mentality. I am coming up short.

Freedom of speech really pisses you guys the hell off.

Lzen
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
WTC 7. All of their facts come from NIST, who "believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research." They go onto list unusual design, truss design, and "possible" tanks of diesel fuel. What NIST doesn not explain is why the building fell straight down if the primary reason for it's collapse is one collumn failing and causing a "progressive collapse". If all I had to go on was the report from NIST, I could maybe forget that the FEMA reports were conflicting on the amount of damage but since there was a media leak that the building was going to collapse and building official are on the record admitting that it was "pulled", I am hesitant to believe any one side.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 03:11 PM

That sucks for you.

I am trying to think of something more UnAmerican then this whole "If you don't agree with everything we say and think during this amount of time then just shut up and sit in the corner" mentality. I am coming up short.

I'm really not sure as to what your referring to.
You, just like me, are entitled to your opinion, I charish that, it doesn't piss me off.
I do not live my life in fear, and I do not fear my own govt.
I just don't like the conspiracy theory BS.

Lzen
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM

That sucks for you.

Heh, that goes both ways, brotha.

Adept Havelock
09-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Possibly the wisest statement in this thread.

Pity the hardcore yammerheads on the Left and Right can't see it.

irishjayhawk
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM

That sucks for you.

Well said.

I also have to, once again, reiterate: The official story is as much a conspiracy theory as the rest. So stop lumping conspiracies and the truth into two separate categories since NO ONE knows the FULL truth.

Ari Chi3fs
09-11-2007, 04:06 PM
I don't think this country is unified, and I'm certainly not proud of some of the views of my so called fellow Americans. My animosity is directed at those who would believe our own country could have and would have performed the act that we experienced on 9/11.

My animosity is directed at those with rose colored glasses who can't possibly imagine that our own country could have done 9/11, when there is a lot of evidence stating that it is more than a remote possibility.

Keep watching Fox News. They will tell you all you need to know.

Logical
09-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Forgotten what?Seriously, how you felt that day when you saw the towers go down.

Logical
09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
The animosity in this thread is evidence that we're still a long long way from being the proud unified country we think we are.Unforutunately true. This thread was supposed to be about uniting again in purpose to help fight the threat from people like Bin Laden. In all honesty I have never heard a Democrat actually say we should not be going after Bin Laden or that we need to withdraw from Afghanistan.

LOCOChief
09-11-2007, 04:41 PM
My animosity is directed at those with rose colored glasses who can't possibly imagine that our own country could have done 9/11, when there is a lot of evidence stating that it is more than a remote possibility.

Keep watching Fox News. They will tell you all you need to know.
To insinuate the Bush administration, Republicans, Christian right whoever had the capability to pull such an intricate “conspiracy” is mind boggling in itself. But that aside, my only problem is that maybe the conspiracy theory bullshit could wait a day or two. Maybe you conspiracy nuts could be a little more empathetic to some here whom might have been personally touched by that days events After all , these theories are just that and there’s a ton of evidence, testimony, and admissions that say it’s bullshit.

Demonpenz
09-11-2007, 04:45 PM
The conspericy experts should be talking about this in two days that's when it the relavance is at it's greatest. It was in in Atchison kansas in 1999 where bush and cronies hatched the idea behind nine eleven

Mosbonian
09-11-2007, 05:11 PM

That sucks for you.

Could you better clarify the "you guys"? It seems pretty broad-sweeping from my point of view.

mmaddog

Adept Havelock
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Could you better clarify the "you guys"? It seems pretty broad-sweeping from my point of view.

mmaddog

I think it was intended to be. I took it as a swipe against the nutjobs (left and right) that think they have the only patriotic viewpoint, and everyone else is da debbil and should shut up or be silenced.

LOCOChief
Experts in Atchison? You've got to be sh!ttin me?

Logical

There is no doubt Obama is a brilliant speaker, and what he said in that speech is what represents the best of America.

Logical
09-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Just for one day, everybody should not politicize 9-11 and just remember victims and the pain and sorrow we felt that day. It still saddens me that other human beings (radical Muslims or not) could rationalize doing such horrible things to others in the name of the Lord. That day brought out the worse in human kind, and also the very best.

That was my hope, sadly it does not seem possible.

a1na2
09-11-2007, 05:40 PM

Regardless of who did or didn't say that the point should be that the order was given and never recended. The search is still on, it's just not being pushed as the #1 agenda.

I believe that the search is still as strong as it was, we just have not been given any information regarding that issue because the mainstream media is after the more exclusive news of attacking the administration.

What would happen if he was proven dead or if he was captured? Would the media change their POV? I doubt it.

What amazes me is that the whole democratic party machine is doing their best to ensure that GWB is not re-elected. Knock.. Knock.. Bush isn't running in 2008. By the time the election comes around they will have all of the ammuntion they need to attack Bush but none to take a stand against whomever runs against their candidate.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-11-2007, 05:52 PM
You should tell our troops in Afghanistan that.
I support the troops 100%. But it was the President himself who said (paraphrasing) "To be honest I'm really not concerned about him (Bin Laden) I don't spend much time thinking about it." You want to talk about being disrespectful to the 3,000 who died, their families and all of America... that was Bush being the posterboy for disrespectful. I can't imagine the backlash from the right if a Democratic president had said that just months after a tragedy like 9/11. Bush took his eyes off the ball and has admitted as much. And it's the Democrats who want us to "lose" the war on terror. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong... I'm glad Saddam is gone. The world is a much better place without him. I'd like to see the POTUS go after OBL with the same gusto.

I did about 20 minutes total of 9/11 tributes on my show this morning. Heard Bush's voice saying "we will go after the one's responsible for doing this and bring them to justice." I guess he's the one who's forgotten.

a1na2
09-11-2007, 05:53 PM

If we are attacked again, as on 9/11, there will be unity. It will last about as long as it did the first time around.

I saw first hand, as many of you have, how quickly complacency came into the picture. How many people started complaining about the increased security within 30 days? I found it disturbing that there was such a quick digression in watching for things out of the norm.

The complacency had no bounds. All political parties participated, all racial boundaries were down as well. Every one was in a desperate rush to return to the old status quo. I don't think it is possible that we will ever return to what we once knew as an impregnable country. We had never been attacked within our contenintal borders and once that bubble of security had been broken we have found that it cannot be reformed.

Life in America is different now and stands a great chance to continue to change further into the constant threat of terrorism. If not from radical Islam but from many other groups that have seen that we are not as "secure" as we would all like to believe that we are.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Seriously, how you felt that day when you saw the towers go down.What towers?

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM
If we are attacked again, as on 9/11, there will be unity. It will last about as long as it did the first time around.

I saw first hand, as many of you have, how quickly complacency came into the picture. How many people started complaining about the increased security within 30 days? I found it disturbing that there was such a quick digression in watching for things out of the norm.

The complacency had no bounds. All political parties participated, all racial boundaries were down as well. Every one was in a desperate rush to return to the old status quo. I don't think it is possible that we will ever return to what we once knew as an impregnable country. We had never been attacked within our contenintal borders and once that bubble of security had been broken we have found that it cannot be reformed.

Life in America is different now and stands a great chance to continue to change further into the constant threat of terrorism. If not from radical Islam but from many other groups that have seen that we are not as "secure" as we would all like to believe that we are.Congratulations. You want the terrorists to win.

a1na2
09-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Congratulations. You want the terrorists to win.

Congratulations, you have proven that you don't have the ability to read and understand what is being said.

Taco John
09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I just wanted to comment that I'm saddened that I was characterized in this thread as someone who doesn't feel the pain of the loss that our nation suffered on 9/11.

I will admit that I am skeptical of the official story on this... but regardless, my concern is for justice for those who died. Whether you believe like I do that there is more to the story, or you believe that Bin Ladin was smart and resourceful enough to pull the plot off, one thing is certain: we have not seen justice.

Your mis-characterization of me cuts deep Jim.

a1na2
09-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I just wanted to comment that I'm saddened that I was characterized in this thread as someone who doesn't feel the pain of the loss that our nation suffered on 9/11.

I will admit that I am skeptical of the official story on this... but regardless, my concern is for justice for those who died. Whether you believe like I do that there is more to the story, or you believe that Bin Ladin was smart and resourceful enough to pull the plot off, one thing is certain: we have not seen justice.

You aren't skeptical, you are paranoid. Go back and read some of your posts. You have not been "mis-characterized" nor misunderstood.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Congratulations. You want the terrorists to win.
Congratulations. You have the simpliest mind of anyone on this site.

big nasty kcnut
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Never forget that we lost so many cause of the evil of evil Muslim who are not about peace but about controlling your life. Shira laws that make women slave and cover thier beauty. We need to fight back stay strong and promote the muslim who want peace and freedom. God bless those souls who died that day and in the war that follows. Because freedom is never free.

Count Zarth
09-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Because freedom is never free.

It costs folks like you and me.

And if you don't chip in your buck-o-five...who will?

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks, Jim. :(

:thumb:

cosmo20002
09-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by oaklandhater

Maybe one of the W lovers can also explain what the Rs mean when they say we need to "stay on the offensive." How is going to Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, being "on the offensive"?

The Taliban and AQ are in the Pakistan border area, and we aren't going there. The apparent (failed) strategy was to go to Iraq and they would just come to us to be defeated. That's not being on the offense. That's just stupid.

dirk digler
09-11-2007, 10:09 PM
I never will because Rudy reminds me everyday that he was there

:Poke:

In all seriousness though I will NEVER forget and thank you Jim for posting that video because they never show the planes hitting the towers anymore.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:11 PM

Wa--aaah. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Jim, in a recent rare shining moment, captured this one to a "T."

Logical
09-11-2007, 10:15 PM

TJ don't you recall saying you hated this video when it first came out. I was not trying to represent your feelings on 9-11, sorry.

a1na2
09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
TJ don't you recall saying you hated this video when it first came out. I was not trying to represent your feelings on 9-11, sorry.

Hey y'all, look Dr. is trying to be a sweetie pie for TJ.

:rolleyes:

Taco John
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM

I misread your intentions. I feel deeply for our nation's loss, and didn't want to be represented as someone who thought it to be trivial.

I do view that video as empty propaganda. It's an insulting video, mostly aimed to kick up support for Bush's adventure in Iraq.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Hey y'all, look Dr. is trying to be a sweetie pie for TJ.

:rolleyes:

I gotta say.... it's a rare moment they aren't engaged in a 69-esque "romantic" moment; or at the very least, "playful" gay-banter-foreplay-kinda of cognitve dissonance.... :)

Logical
09-11-2007, 10:25 PM
What towers?You are so cute, the Eiffel towers of course.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:25 PM
I misread your intentions. I feel deeply for our nation's loss, and didn't want to be represented as someone who thought it to be trivial.

I do view that video as empty propaganda. It's an insulting video, mostly aimed to kick up support for Bush's adventure in Iraq.

How UTTERLY....cute!!!

Will "Big-Jim" reciprocate the wet-open-mouth-kiss...and "bear"-hug embrace, of Isaac??? :spock:

The suspense is....killing me..... :hmmm:

a1na2
09-11-2007, 10:27 PM
How UTTERLY....cute!!!

Will Big-Jim reciprocate the wet-open-mouth-kiss...and "bear"-hug embrace, of Isaac??? :spock:

I hope they both have their shots! :clap:

Logical
09-11-2007, 10:27 PM

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure the video came out when we were only in Afghanistan and had not went into Iraq yet. Not positive though.

Logical
09-11-2007, 10:29 PM
How UTTERLY....cute!!!

Will "Big-Jim" reciprocate the wet-open-mouth-kiss...and "bear"-hug embrace, of Isaac??? :spock:

Just curious, but does your agreement with Voldemortom represent a homosexual attraction you have toward him?

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:29 PM
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure the video came out when we were only in Afghanistan and had not went into Iraq yet. Not positive though.

Hmmm....something of a cold shoulder; hopes of reconciliation linger.... :hmmm:

Taco John
09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
The song was released in 2003.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
It was a cynical, disgusting cash-in, used for both political and financial gain.

Congratulations. You have the simpliest mind of anyone on this site.Yeah, I'm way dumber than the guy who thinks standing up for your freedom equals "complacency." Going along with the flow of inflamed patriotic fervor that's being used to justify all manners of egregious abuses is totally the best thing someone can do to best represent the ideals of this country.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Just curious, but does your agreement with Voldemortom represent a homosexual attraction you have toward him?

Voldemortom....? You've lost me.... :hmmm:

:shrug:

Jenson71
09-11-2007, 10:31 PM
I gotta say.... it's a rare moment they aren't engaged in a 69-esque "romantic" moment; or at the very least, "playful" gay-banter-foreplay-kinda of cognitve dissonance.... :)

Most of your recent posts seem to be about "quivering buttholes" or being gay.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Most of your recent posts seem to be about "quivering buttholes" or being gay.Recent?

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Most of your recent posts seem to be about "quivering buttholes" or being gay.

Guilty as charged, considering those I'm commiserating with.... :shrug: '

I call a spade, a "spade"....you know??? :shrug:

;)

Recent?

I'm so impressed you noticed.

I can reccommend a number of good "camps" and "retreats" to 'rehabilitate' you, if you are ready, psic???

Logical
09-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Voldemortom....? You've lost me.... :hmmm:

:shrug:He whose name shall not be spoken a1na2.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 10:42 PM
He whose name shall not be spoken a1na2.

Ah-ha....now I understand.

Eh, ah....eh.....ftr, NO. :rolleyes:

ROFL

a1na2
09-11-2007, 10:42 PM
It was a cynical, disgusting cash-in, used for both political and financial gain.

Yeah, I'm way dumber than the guy who thinks standing up for your freedom equals "complacency." Going along with the flow of inflamed patriotic fervor that's being used to justify all manners of egregious abuses is totally the best thing someone can do to best represent the ideals of this country.

In this case standing up for your personal freedoms can possibly make you dead. Be complacent with your safety. I don't fear terrorism, but I do believe in preventative measures to ensure the safety of those like you that feel that we are invincible.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 10:48 PM
I can reccommend a number of good "camps" and "retreats" to 'rehabilitate' you, if you are ready, psic???Oh HELLS yeah.

But only if I can bunk with Haggard.

In this case standing up for your personal freedoms can possibly make you dead. Be complacent with your safety. I don't fear terrorism, but I do believe in preventative measures to ensure the safety of those like you that feel that we are invincible.Pweese, mister gubment, pwotect me fwom da big bad mens with towews on deir heads! Dey might bwow up da whowe state of Kansas!

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Oh HELLS yeah.

Pweese, mister gubment, pwotect me fwom da big bad mens with towews on deir heads! Dey might bwow up da whowe state of Kansas!

That's the bi-atch named psicosis that I've grown to love.... ROFL

a1na2
09-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh HELLS yeah.

Pweese, mister gubment, pwotect me fwom da big bad mens with towews on deir heads! Dey might bwow up da whowe state of Kansas!

You truly are stupid. This has nothing to do with the .gov. It has everything to do with considering your safety. If you feel that it's ok to carry guns and knives on planes you should have your head examined (I'm sure that peanut brain will not be considered ultra in size or in composition).

Your fear of the government goes beyond anyting I've ever seen.

I guess the laws about murder are outrageous too. It's against the law for someone to kill you but I'd guess that you are OK with that law. I guess that you are against the DUI laws. I bet you are also against the safety rules that apply in your job.

Is that all the government making the rules or is it possibly entities that have found that idiots need protection because they don't have the common sense to protect themselves?

Yep, be complacent and decry all of the measures taken in an attempt to preclude any future acts against our country. OK with me, I don't care if you get blown up or massacred by radicals of any type.

Jenson71
09-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Guilty as charged, considering those I'm commiserating with.... :shrug: '

I call a spade, a "spade"....you know??? :shrug:

;)

It seems like everyone you disagree with is a faggot. It's annoying.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 11:29 PM
It seems like everyone you disagree with is a faggot. It's annoying.

You aren't one of the three, presently, but I could add you to the list...if you'd like.

:hmmm:

|Zach|
09-11-2007, 11:44 PM
I thought Kotter was finally out of the outing business.

Jenson71
09-11-2007, 11:46 PM
You aren't one of the three, presently, but I could add you to the list...if you'd like.

Like I said, it's annoying. I doubt anyone appreciates it, finds it relevant, or thinks your McCarthyism is in the least bit funny.

Instead, your entertainment factor comes directly from that fact that a.) you teach high school and b.) you're an American history teacher that disregards the work of historians that clearly doesn't fit your ideologies.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 11:51 PM
I thought Kotter was finally out of the outing business.

Jens has taken my amusement, personally....and representative of some ulterior motive, reviving my past life....

Talk to him about it....:shrug:

|Zach|
09-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Jens has taken my amusement, personally....and representative of some ulterior motive, reviving my past life....

Talk to him about it....:shrug:
Weird.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Weird.

I thought so, too... :shrug:

|Zach|
09-12-2007, 12:00 AM
I thought so, too... :shrug:

You think what you are doing is weird?

Is that your goal?

To weird people out? You've done it. You have achieved.

jAZ
09-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Unforutunately true. This thread was supposed to be about uniting again in purpose to help fight the threat from people like Bin Laden. In all honesty I have never heard a Democrat actually say we should not be going after Bin Laden or that we need to withdraw from Afghanistan.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that song/video indended to justify the Iraq war by referencing the attacks on 9/11?

That's sorta the opposite of your objectives. I was shocked to see you (one who seems opposed to the war) posting that video.

Simply Red
09-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Thank god we didn't have a pussy president who just took the hit and moved on. <- My first and last `opinion-post` regarding this topic.

QUICK MOVE OVER TO DC! :)

LOCOChief
09-12-2007, 10:14 AM
You truly are stupid. This has nothing to do with the .gov. It has everything to do with considering your safety. If you feel that it's ok to carry guns and knives on planes you should have your head examined (I'm sure that peanut brain will not be considered ultra in size or in composition).

I guess the laws about murder are outrageous too. It's against the law for someone to kill you but I'd guess that you are OK with that law. I guess that you are against the DUI laws. I bet you are also against the safety rules that apply in your job.

Is that all the government making the rules or is it possibly entities that have found that idiots need protection because they don't have the common sense to protect themselves?

Yep, be complacent and decry all of the measures taken in an attempt to preclude any future acts against our country. OK with me, I don't care if you get blown up or massacred by radicals of any type.
Your logic is solid, but using logic on peanut brain will get you nowhere

irishjayhawk
09-12-2007, 10:31 AM

I would be careful as to what falls under "public safety" and the "illusion of public security"

For example:
Are our planes any safer? Yes, but only to an extent. We are more vigilant, that's the change. All those measures, pure illusion.

Logical
09-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that song/video indended to justify the Iraq war by referencing the attacks on 9/11?

That's sorta the opposite of your objectives. I was shocked to see you (one who seems opposed to the war) posting that video.

I may or may not have been mistaken, but I thought the video came out before Iraq. I certainly did not mean for it to support the occupation in Iraq.