PDA

View Full Version : Key to Donkey vs RAIDERS game

OctoberFart
09-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Asomugha can shut down Walker in my opinion and the run game shouldn't be a problem for Oaklands front 7.

The key matchup to the game, Who wins the Battle of Brandon Marshall vs Fabian Washington? I don't know much about Marshall who do you guys think wins that battle? Whoever wins that battle will win the game.

Any thoughts?

beer bacon
09-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Denver is going to run all over you.

SPchief
09-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Asomugha can shut down Walker in my opinion and the run game shouldn't be a problem for Oaklands front 7.

The key matchup to the game, Who wins the Battle of Brandon Marshall vs Fabian Washington? I don't know much about Marshall who do you guys think wins that battle? Whoever wins that battle will win the game.

Any thoughts?

My only thoughts are on how bad you will lose.

SNR
09-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Travis Henry is good, just so you know. Don't be fooled, he's the best back they've had since Portis.

Kaylore
09-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Your team is screwed. I definitely think you guys are better than last year, but is that really an achievement? Props for finding a non-inn keeper offensive coordinator, by the way.

Our offense is going to come after you. Walker being shut down, if that does even happen, won't matter because Cutler is playing well, Marshall is looking like first string material and our run game is potent again.

Your line isn't where it needs to be, your defense looks to be a bit rusty and your quarterbacks don't scare me. Champ and Bly will shut down your receivers. You might have some success running the ball for a bit, but by the time you finally do score, the game will be out of hand.

Enjoy getting owned.

TinyEvel
09-14-2007, 01:26 AM
I wish there were a way to somehow put a condom around this thread.

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 01:35 AM

Any thoughts?
My first response was going to be prayer, but everybody knows God doesn't answer prayers from Oakland.

Bowser
09-14-2007, 01:36 AM

Any thoughts?

The Fade gave up 37 to Jon Kitna and the Lions at home. Your team is toast Sunday.

Guru
09-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Talk about the one game I wish neither team could win. And what sucks is a tie is a half win for both teams which sucks for us too. Yet helps us. :banghead:

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Talk about the one game I wish neither team could win.
:thumb:

HolmeZz
09-14-2007, 01:41 AM
Oakland is going to get raped. I don't know why you're all excited about a trip to Denver after Detroit just came into your house and beat you by two touchdowns.

Bowser
09-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Oakland is going to get raped. I don't know why you're all excited about a trip to Denver after Detroit just came into your house and beat you by two touchdowns.

He'll do this every week, jsut so when one of those three wins comes around, he can stand up and scream I TOLD YOU SO!!!

SBK
09-14-2007, 01:44 AM
He'll do this every week, jsut so when one of those three wins comes around, he can stand up and scream I TOLD YOU SO!!!

3? ROFL

ClevelandBronco
09-14-2007, 01:51 AM
This is a tough game to call, but in my opinion the game will be won handily by whichever city succeeds in fielding the Broncos.

I'll be watching closely to see if Oakland can pull off a last minute switch that could leave the AFC West stunned.

big nasty kcnut
09-14-2007, 02:18 AM
they both lose and chiefs fans are happy.

blueballs
09-14-2007, 02:23 AM
What's black-blue-orange-silver all over
nobody cares

Mile High Mania
09-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Anything can happen, but after the way both teams played in week 1... Denver *should* win rather easily. Don't forget about Stokely... he adds a nice li'l dimension to that offense along with Graham.

Denver 27 - Oakland 13

Braincase
09-14-2007, 06:26 AM
Denver 27
Oakland 12

DaKCMan AP
09-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Fabian Washington? The nobody who said he wasn't impressed by Calvin Johnson after he was burned for 70yds and a TD in his rookie debut? ROFL

NUMBER7
09-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Anything can happen, but after the way both teams played in week 1... Denver *should* win rather easily. Don't forget about Stokely... he adds a nice li'l dimension to that offense along with Graham.

Denver 27 - Oakland 13

Exactly I could give a hard crap about Dungver and the Faiders.:rolleyes:

OctoberFart
09-14-2007, 07:00 AM

Don't you know anything about rivalry games?

Bill Parcells
09-14-2007, 07:08 AM
I wish there were a way to somehow put a condom around this thread.
LMAO

HolmeZz
09-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Don't you know anything about rivalry games?

I certainly do, and I know the Raiders have won a grand total of 2 of them in the past 5 years and not one of them since 2004. Do you realize how embarrassing that is? Can you wrap your head around that? The Oakland Raiders haven't won a divisional game since 2004.

Rooster
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Faiders 13

Donkeys 9

StcChief
09-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Donxs are gonna kill Faiders....

SNR
09-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Don't you know anything about rivalry games?It's obvious the Raiders don't. You haven't beaten the Chiefs since 2002.

That's REALLY gotta suck. Especially considering the mediocre teams KC has fielded during that time. And also their inability to play on the road. You'd think the Turds would be able to win one of those 4 games at the Black Hole, but nope. Zip. Zero. Nadda.

Oh, and your record against Denver is even worse. You're playing on the road. I can't even see you guys making this a competitive game like you sometimes do.

Molitoth
09-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Well, at least we can hope the faiders win.

Chief Chief
09-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Who gives a flyin' F*&@ about these two worthless so-called teams owned by two egotistical and greedy bastards?

Dicky McElephant
09-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Denver - 30
Oakland - 10

TEX
09-14-2007, 01:55 PM
I just hope BOTH teams die.

old_geezer
09-14-2007, 02:33 PM
The key to this game is Denver. If they show up you're screwed.

chiefbowe82
09-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I picked denver in survivor, i've got my last 14 survivor picks correct so don't even begin to think the raiders who lost at home to the lions will go into denver and beat the broncos who won on the road at buffalo. I will make sure of it.

Mr. Laz
09-14-2007, 03:54 PM
the "key" is whether we can figure out how both teams can lose and also lose half their starter for the season to injuries.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-14-2007, 03:55 PM
i really believe that the Chiefs have a better chance against Chicago than Faders against Dungver. Chicago has Grossman, after all. While Cutler isn't great - he does not turnover the ball like Grossman. The ONLY chance that the Chiefs or Faders have is turnovers....preferably in the end zone.

StcChief
09-14-2007, 04:04 PM
the "key" is whether we can figure out how both teams can lose and also lose half their starter for the season to injuries.
what he said.... not likely Bowlen will allow both to lose, but he might try and get 2 Ws out of it...

Between the Cut blockers on Dungver and late hits etc by Faiders the lose of players seems highly likely.

KC Tattoo
09-14-2007, 04:25 PM
I picked the Faiders to win so I can be angry at them, when they lose, and hate Dungver even more for it. I hope they both beat the crap out of each other and die. Gives me more of an excuse to hate both teams.

Jay Cutler is going to have a short lived NFL career running that college option play that they are doing. Just sayin a team can unload on him during the play even if he gets the pitch off in time. :) I can't wait to see him get "Jacked UP!" It's gonna happen.

Ari Chi3fs
09-14-2007, 05:09 PM
I really hope the Raiders win this.

orange
09-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I picked the Faiders to win so I can be angry at them, when they lose, and hate Dungver even more for it. I hope they both beat the crap out of each other and die. Gives me more of an excuse to hate both teams.

Jay Cutler is going to have a short lived NFL career running that college option play that they are doing. Just sayin a team can unload on him during the play even if he gets the pitch off in time. :) I can't wait to see him get "Jacked UP!" It's gonna happen.

He's 233 pounds, bigger than most running backs, and he's an experienced option runner. He's safer running that play than he is taking a sack - plus, I don't think we'll ever see it more than a time or two in any game.

KcMizzou
09-14-2007, 09:13 PM
He's 233 pounds, bigger than most running backs, and he's an experienced option runner. He's safer running that play than he is taking a sack - plus, I don't think we'll ever see it more than a time or two in any game.Cutler's 233 lbs? Damn... He doesn't really look that big on TV.

KcMizzou
09-14-2007, 09:15 PM
I really hope the Raiders win this.The old round robin used to be...

Chiefs > Raiders
Raiders > Broncos
Broncos > Chiefs

orange
09-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Cutler's 233 lbs? Damn... He doesn't really look that big on TV.

Less bulky quarterback pads.