View Full Version : This is the biggest load of crap....

Iron Chef
09-14-2007, 11:53 AM

After analyzing a host of criteria, including stadium parking lots, overall tailgating environment, tailgating-fan enthusiasm and the sales of tailgating accessories like in-car live TV systems and mobile programming, an alliance of tailgating experts has released for the first time the America's Best Football Tailgating Cities Index, a ranking of the “tailgating-friendliness” of the 31 U.S. cities with an NFL team plus NFL-hopeful Los Angeles. And the winners are...

1. Baltimore
2. Denver
3. Houston
4. San Diego
5. Cincinnati

Check out the complete Index >>

The Index is a joint effort of KVH Industries, the leading manufacturer of live mobile TV systems for cars, RVs and boats; DIRECTV, Inc., the nation's largest digital multichannel television provider and a leading sports and mobile programmer; and a group of tailgating experts who have personally visited and ranked every NFL stadium, including Joe Cahn, a nationally recognized authority on tailgating, and the creators of the “Ultimate Sports Road Trip.”

Mouse over your favorite stadiums below to see how your favorite tailgating site stacks up!

09-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Only people who buy their products are real tailgaters. [/Carl]

KC tailgaters have lost thier burst.

Baltimore? JEEZZZ
Even the Donks admit Arrowhead is better.
San Diego?ROFL

Just a load of horse manure

Mr. Plow
09-14-2007, 11:58 AM
San Diego? Have they realized they have a pro football team out there yet?

09-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Umm, the website publishing the story is "HIGH TECH" Tailgating.

09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Umm, the website publishing the story is "HIGH TECH" Tailgating.

f@ckem...i'll stick w/ribs and radio.

09-14-2007, 12:42 PM
f@ckem...i'll stick w/ribs and radio.

Well, once the rennovation is done, I'm guessing you'll be sharing your ribs and radio with several hundred iPhones and notebook PC's...

Archie F. Swin
09-14-2007, 12:43 PM
pee roast

09-14-2007, 12:48 PM
We need more over paying Iphone users to get our tech up at Arrowhead..... :rolleyes: to show the tech coolness.