PDA

View Full Version : Another Day.......More bad cops story

RP_McMurphy
09-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Just another normal day in America as the quality of our police force continues it's downward spiral.

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=132903&ran=3003

Micjones
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
This is surprising?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I hate cops.

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 05:34 PM
I hate cops.
Both of us.

ftballfan
09-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I appreciate the tough job our police forces around the nation do. There are going to be bad apples in any job catagory, bad police just have more visability due to press they recieve.

JBucc
09-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I hate stories.

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 05:39 PM
I hate stories.
I hate Big Police.

RP_McMurphy
09-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Lazy fat cop tasering woman.....guess he musta been told no more donuts. Like I said the quality of our police force nationwide has gone downhill.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/09/20/sinkovich.woman.tasered.wytv

Valiant
09-20-2007, 06:04 PM
I hate Big Police.

Heh, I am netflixing the Shield series right now.. It is quality work..

chagrin
09-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Lazy fat cop tasering woman.....guess he musta been told no more donuts. Like I said the quality of our police force nationwide has gone downhill.

Nationwide, eh?
F*ck you

For every cop shot dead by a thug for no reason - I should post an article everyday ****ING DAY - You're a sad, sad f*cking douche bag.

Come down here to Florida where good cops get shot and killed almost on a weekly basis, daily depending on the week.

You should be ashamed of yourself for that - fuggin dipshit

crazycoffey
09-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Nationwide, eh?
F*ck you

For every cop shot dead by a thug for no reason - I should post an article everyday ****ING DAY - You're a sad, sad f*cking douche bag.

Come down here to Florida where good cops get shot and killed almost on a weekly basis, daily depending on the week.

:clap:

Frazod
09-20-2007, 06:35 PM
I was stationed at Norfolk - the cops there are a hybrid between Nazis and southern rednecks. Nothing they do would surprise me.

I wouldn't go back to Norfolk to take a shit. What a vile, wretched place.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Obviously, chagrin has never had a cop put a gun in his face for asking him a question.

lambs

RP_McMurphy
09-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Hitting a little close to home ehhhhhhh? Plus every police man or woman knows the risk of the job when they sign up for the job. I knew the risk of the Navy when I signed on the dotted line and never once did I whine or complain about it. If you read my ships you would see that I spent 7 years in Florida. Oh who's the dipshit now. I will forgive you.......your punishment will be one less Krispy Kreme tommorow.

Nationwide, eh?
F*ck you

RP_McMurphy
09-20-2007, 07:17 PM
I was there also and the Viginia Beach police came on the ship and said point blank they targeted Sailors for DUI's.

I was stationed at Norfolk - the cops there are a hybrid between Nazis and southern rednecks. Nothing they do would surprise me.

I wouldn't go back to Norfolk to take a shit. What a vile, wretched place.

gta0012
09-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Everyone loves cops till they are harrased or ****ed over by one. A large majority of cops are just complete dick heads.

"Ohh they always get shot by gangsters and no one posts".....i live next to Philly and Camden and believe me its very RARE that cops get killed and it gets A SHIT LOAD of media. IMO cops being complete ass holes goes overlooked by media.

And no one is saying that a cop getting killed is a good thing. It's a horrible thing and i don't think anyone is condoning it.

Frazod
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
I was there also and the Viginia Beach police came on the ship and said point blank they targeted Sailors for DUI's.

Big shock there. In general, the civilians in Norfolk were horrible - the cops were just the worst of the lot. They all looked down their noses at us, treated us like shit, did everything they could to take advantage of us - yet every single f#cking dollar all of them ever made came from the military. Parasites.

crazycoffey
09-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Everyone loves cops till they are harrased or ****ed over by one. A large majority of cops are just complete dick heads.

"Ohh they always get shot by gangsters and no one posts".....i live next to Philly and Camden and believe me its very RARE that cops get killed and it gets A SHIT LOAD of media. IMO cops being complete ass holes goes overlooked by media.

And no one is saying that a cop getting killed is a good thing. It's a horrible thing and i don't think anyone is condoning it.

146 in the line of duty deaths in the year 2006, nationwide. I can't find the numbers of law suits for extortion/excessive force to compare.

again the end result of this thread will be, "There are crappy people in all walks of life and in every profession"

The department I last worked at, had 600 employed peace officers, in the five years I worked there, we had one death by firearm, several serious injuy from accidents and assaults. I know of several unfounded complaints against other officers ( I personally never recieved one, and had many calls of compliments during that time) But during those five years there was never a law suit against a fellow worker of mine for misuse of their authority.

That is ONE department. These numbers tend to show me that the majority of cops are NOT of the bad variety.

gta0012
09-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Seriously though, and as much as i agree with the end result of the argument, whos going to bring a lawsuit against a cop?

In all realistic sense a normal person would have to put thier word up against a cops. Who is going to win that?
Long Story Example:

My friend was told he had 5 sec's to leave the concert parking lot. My friend told the cop that he was at our friends car the windows were down and the car unlocked. He didn't want to leave the car in philly with it wide open and once my friend returned he would head out.

Now as he is explaining this the officer counts down from 5,completely disregarding anything he says. Once he hits 0 my friend is immediately hand cuffed and taking away.

I saw this happen from across the parking lot went up to an officer and polite as shit (cause i hadn't been drinking so i was smart enough i thought to not be an idiot) I asked the officer if he knew why my friend was taking. After recieving "**** off" "i dont give a shit get the **** out of here"

I asked "ok then can you at least tell me if i need to pick him up or anything?" The officer responded " Where are you from?" "New Jersey" i replied. "Well go the **** back"...i was stunned and i didn't understand why he was being such a prick. I thought i must be coming off wrong. So i say " Sir i'm not trying to be a dick or anything i just..." Thats when he turns and screams "Oh IM A DICK?" So of course i'm like "huh no no i said" and then i get cuffed and put in a cruiser.

To shorting the already long story:
I was told i was being booked for underage drinking....I was 21 and not drinking....

When they found that out i was booked for Disorderly conduct.

I was giving 40hrs community service in a philly Ghetto with drug dealers serving 20hrs for worse crimes.

When i asked the lady giving me the community service what it said i did she read the report to me.

Apperently i followed the officer around for 15 mins screaming obscenities and trying to incite a riot. After i had gathered a large crowd i became violent and uncooperative.......

Now who the **** would believe me?

chiefbowe82
09-20-2007, 09:03 PM
you should see the cops in my town-4 cops and they're all huge, most smoke and drink. Spend their entire shift at the quick shop. Act like CSI when something small comes up.

gta0012
09-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Haha. The cops around where i grew up would take 30's from the teenagers and dump the shit beer and keep anything they liked haha.

Thats nothing wrong imo, just think its funny.