PDA

View Full Version : Foreign stuff found on Chiefs practice field.

Rain Man
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Wait. Never mind. It's just Darche.

Count Alex's Losses
09-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Worst Rain Man thread ever.

SNR
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM
You probably hurt Tamba Hali's feelings.

Rain Man
09-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Worst Rain Man thread ever.

I'm not so sure about that. This thread is designed to subtly capture America's love-hate relationship with the French, while also playing up the cultural differences of French-speaking Canada in comparison to "America's Canada." It also brings up the topic of foreign workers and border crossings, and the conflict between "good" foreign workers - white high wage workers - and "bad" foreign workers - unskilled Hispanics coming from the south. There are also allusions to death, the War on Terror, the Chiefs' offense, Manifest Destiny, and trade deficits.

You just aren't looking hard enough for a deeper meaning.

Count Alex's Losses
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm not so sure about that. This thread is designed to subtly capture America's love-hate relationship with the French, while also playing up the cultural differences of French-speaking Canada in comparison to "America's Canada." It also brings up the topic of foreign workers and border crossings, and the conflict between "good" foreign workers - white high wage workers - and "bad" foreign workers - unskilled Hispanics coming from the south. There are also allusions to death, the War on Terror, the Chiefs' offense, Manifest Destiny, and trade deficits.

You just aren't looking hard enough for a deeper meaning.

So you're saying I'm stupid, is that it?

Rain Man
09-20-2007, 07:46 PM
So you're saying I'm stupid, is that it?

Literature analysis is really more a matter of training rather than raw intelligence.

Count Alex's Losses
09-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Literature analysis is really more a matter of training rather than raw intelligence.

So you're saying I'm ignorant?

Rain Man
09-20-2007, 07:51 PM
So you're saying I'm ignorant?

Ignorance is really more a lack of opportunity than an inherent trait.

KCCHIEFS27
09-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Are you talking about J.P.?

Rain Man
09-20-2007, 09:38 PM
No, it's another Darche.