PDA

View Full Version : New Gameday Chat room

ChiefsFanInSeattle
09-21-2007, 02:14 AM
OK, so those of you who have used the chat room the last couple of weeks noticed that the server was occasionally dropping posts. Last week during the game, it became evident that some of the things that have happened on that server since last year have seriously affected it's performance. As a work around, during the second half last week, I set up the phpFreeChat software without customization on another machine I have, and it seemed to handle things a lot better, so this week we'll try it again. Morphius has already updated the links on the website, and I also put up a redirect from the old site to the new one. But, for those of you who need it, here's the new link:

http://shadow.linux-phreak.biz/chat

For those of you who were around last week, you'll be pleased to know that the grey colors have been replaced by Chiefs Red & Gold!

Hope to see you all in the chat Sunday!

Jeremy - The ChiefsFanInSeattle (well, Bremerton, actually, but who's counting!)

Silock
09-21-2007, 02:26 AM
Thanks for doing this! Server crashing constantly sucks.

morphius
09-21-2007, 05:19 AM
I update our links last night. Nice work Jeremy.

jjjayb
09-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanks for hosting the chat. My wife sure appreciates me tapping very loudly into the keyboard rather than screaming at the tv. :clap:

DaFace
09-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Thanks, man.