Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:25 AM
THE NFL DRAFT RULES!

pikesome
09-21-2007, 10:27 AM
There are other possibilities. :rolleyes:

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Losing in the first round of the playoffs rules!

Sure-Oz
09-21-2007, 10:28 AM
I love how Croyle will suck that bad??

Molitoth
09-21-2007, 10:29 AM
This poll also could have been...

Finish 9-7 #6 seed with Croyle
Finish 3-13 with Huard (10 TD's 24 INT's) & shattered confidence

Sure-Oz
09-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Anyway i'd say Croyle and see wtf happens, Huard has no future with the team and will likely be a 1st round bust. Why not try to get there with a 2nd year QB?

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:31 AM
There are other possibilities. :rolleyes:
My poll = no other possibilities.

Besides, I never said there weren't other possibilities, I was just giving these two as a fan ultimatum.

Would you rather suffer through a season 3-13 with the young guy...

Or make the playoffs (and probably be 1 and out) with the veteran guy that no one likes...

Simple question, really.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:32 AM
This poll also could have been...

Finish 9-7 #6 seed with Croyle
Finish 3-13 with Huard (10 TD's 24 INT's) & shattered confidence
or it could've been...

should I eat this salad with my fingers
or should I eat this salad with my penis

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:33 AM
FOUR VOTES FOR 3-13 AND A QB WITH SHATTERED CONFIDENCE?!

YOU GUYS ARE ****ING IDIOTS.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:33 AM
It's really sad that half of you are more interested in the NFL draft than the actual season.

Christ. We have some terrible fans on this board.

Sure-Oz
09-21-2007, 10:34 AM

Your poll sucks balls

Skip Towne
09-21-2007, 10:34 AM
That poll isn't very biased.

JBucc
09-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Great thread.

htismaqe
It's really sad that half of you are more interested in the NFL draft than the actual season.

Christ. We have some terrible fans on this board.

It's OUR fault that we're not interested in watching the Kansas City Chiefs SUCK ASS.

ROFL

JBucc
Great poll too.

pikesome
My poll = no other possibilities.

Besides, I never said there weren't other possibilities, I was just giving these two as a fan ultimatum.

Would you rather suffer through a season 3-13 with the young guy...

Or make the playoffs (and probably be 1 and out) with the veteran guy that no one likes...

Simple question, really.

But I don't think either would happen. Might as well make choice #3 "Trade Carl Peterson for Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice, James Brown and Dick Butkus. Win the next 27 games straight."

:rolleyes:

crazycoffey
I pick croyle just to spite the poll maker....

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:38 AM
THIS COULD BE THE ONLY TEAM IN THE NFL WHOSE FANS RATHER THEM PLAY A 3RD ROUND QB AND LOSE 13 GAMES THAN PLAY A VETERAN QB AND WIN 9 GAMES AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

And besides, I never said a Croyle lead Chiefs team would win only 3 games, I simply gave an ultimatum with two extremes to see how much you all sucked at being fans...

and so far the results are exactly as I envisioned.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:38 AM
I pick croyle just to spite the poll maker....
I truly hope the other 5 did the same, because really...

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
NO OTTER YET?! WHAT GIVES!?

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:41 AM
THIS COULD BE THE ONLY TEAM IN THE NFL WHOSE FANS RATHER THEM PLAY A 3RD ROUND QB AND LOSE 13 GAMES THAN PLAY A VETERAN QB AND WIN 9 GAMES AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

And besides, I never said a Croyle lead Chiefs team would win only 3 games, I simply gave an ultimatum with two extremes to see how much you all sucked at being fans...

and so far the results are exactly as I envisioned.

THIS COULD BE THE ONLY TEAM IN NFL HISTORY THAT'S HAD TWO LOSING SEASONS IN FIFTEEN YEARS AND NOT PLAYED IN A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:44 AM
THIS COULD BE THE ONLY TEAM IN NFL HISTORY THAT'S HAD TWO LOSING SEASONS IN FIFTEEN YEARS AND NOT PLAYED IN A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.
Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure we played in the AFC Championship Game in 1993...

but hey, you're never wrong so I'm sure I'm mistaken...

Skip Towne
09-21-2007, 10:45 AM
WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:46 AM
I still think we should hire htismaqe to be our GM...he's way smarter than Carl Peterson...shit, we'd probably have a whole cabinet full of Lombardi trophies with the MAQ at the helm! Yeah! Then we can hire a white head coach, and one of those cool west coast offensive coordinators...we could sign all the best free agents...YEAH! MAQ! THE MAQ! THE ALL KNOWING MAQ!

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure we played in the AFC Championship Game in 1993...

but hey, you're never wrong so I'm sure I'm mistaken...

Ooh, I was off by a year. It's only 14. Makes alot of difference doesn't it?

You might be the most narrow-minded fan on this board.

Douche Baggins
09-21-2007, 10:47 AM
WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU? DID YOU SAY "WHY ARE YOU POUTING?"

pikesome
09-21-2007, 10:48 AM
I still think we should hire htismaqe to be our GM...he's way smarter than Carl Peterson...shit, we'd probably have a whole cabinet full of Lombardi trophies with the MAQ at the helm! Yeah! Then we can hire a white head coach, and one of those cool west coast offensive coordinators...we could sign all the best free agents...YEAH! MAQ! THE MAQ! THE ALL KNOWING MAQ!

It's too early for the sauce.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:49 AM

ROFL

You're retarded, but you could have at least TRIED to hide it.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Ooh, I was off by a year. It's only 14. Makes alot of difference doesn't it?

You might be the most narrow-minded fan on this board.
Oh, that's cute...you edited your post from twenty years to fifteen...

Shit, why don't you edit it to the EXACT date of the AFC Championship Game...

THE MAQ - WHEN HE'S WRONG, HE EDITS HIS POSTS! YAH! MAQ FOR GM 2008! YEAH - THE ALL KNOWING MAQ MAN POST EDITING MACHINE - HIGHEST IQ SINCE 'HIGH IQ MAN'!

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:50 AM
ROFL

You're retarded, but you could have at least TRIED to hide it.
I'm not smart enough to edit my posts like the MAQ!

So when I say something retarded, I don't make like MAQ and edit my sheezay.

Only the MAQ is bright enough to use the 'how to never be wrong' button!

YEAH

MAQ THE POST EDITING GENIUS

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Hootie is just like Carl.

He wants to hang his hat on the 9-win season. It's the only thing that separates us from the Lions, Cardinals, and Jets.

We're one of the bottom 5 franchises in the NFL. We're the Chicago Cubs of pro football. But hey, we were "competitive".

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:52 AM
MAQ - THE GUARANTEEING QUEEN OF CHIEFSPLANET!

CHIEFS WON'T RESIGN HUARD
CHIEFS WON'T START HUARD

MAQ
ITS' A GOOD THING HE KNOWS HOW TO USE THE 'HOW TO NEVER BE WRONG' BUTTON!

YEAH

THE MAQ

htismaqe
Oh, that's cute...you edited your post from twenty years to fifteen...

Shit, why don't you edit it to the EXACT date of the AFC Championship Game...

THE MAQ - WHEN HE'S WRONG, HE EDITS HIS POSTS! YAH! MAQ FOR GM 2008! YEAH - THE ALL KNOWING MAQ MAN POST EDITING MACHINE - HIGHEST IQ SINCE 'HIGH IQ MAN'!

I edited the post because it was a typo.

I edited it to "FIFTEEN" and I was STILL wrong, but I didn't edit it again. :hmmm:

Short Leash Hootie
Hootie is just like Carl.

He wants to hang his hat on the 9-win season. It's the only thing that separates us from the Lions, Cardinals, and Jets.

We're one of the bottom 5 franchises in the NFL. We're the Chicago Cubs of pro football. But hey, we were "competitive".
Well excuse Carl and I...

we don't have access to the 'how to never be wrong' button like you, MAQ-genius

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Herm needs to go and so does Carl. We also need to get some experience on the young QB.

2nd place is the first loser.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Having Carl all this time is doing the same thing. I am not happy to just to see the Chiefs just make the first round of the playoffs. It's time to move on and I think it will take a really bad season to give us a chance at real change.

htismaqe

I was wrong. It's only been 14 years.

And I admitted as much.

You only make yourself look more pathetic by going on about it.

Short Leash Hootie
I edited the post because it was a typo.

I edited it to "FIFTEEN" and I was STILL wrong, but I didn't edit it again. :hmmm:
a typo would've been fiteen or fiveteen or fellatemeteen...not a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORD

Skip Towne
09-21-2007, 10:54 AM
It's too early for the sauce.
He's that way all the time. Remember when you were 22 and knew everything?

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Anybody else notice how quickly this thread went from Hootie "delivering an ultimatum to prove a point" to Hootie typing in all caps and ranting like an idiot?

Methinks Hootie PROVED something, but it wasn't what he intended...

Short Leash Hootie
I was wrong. It's only been 14 years.

And I admitted as much.

You only make yourself look more pathetic by going on about it.
well I could make myself look less pathetic if you taught me the ways of THE MAQ

TEACH ME

I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE 'HOW TO NEVER BE WRONG' BUTTON!

MAQ - if you're going to GM this team you need some right-handed men...unfortunately, I'm left-handed...but I suck a mean cock.

Skip Towne

Carl and me.

BIG_DADDY

Carl should have known when he went out and got Herm to fix our D and the first words out of his mouth were that he was going to fix the O that what we really had was a megalomaniac and not a coach sho could take us to the next level.

kaplin42
09-21-2007, 10:56 AM

LoL, Moron. It was your F'ing poll to begin with. And it's not our fault you can't see more than 3 months into the future.

I picked Croyle, cause then the QB controversy would be over. Everyone knows that Huard ain't the one. After a season of your description, everyone would know that Croyle isn't the chosen one either. Which means that the team might actually draft a QB that could play and develop into a franchise player.

But you're right, let's go 9-7, maybe make the playoffs only to reafirm to the nation that the Chiefs don't belong there in the first place.

:rolleyes: :banghead: :harumph:

htismaqe
a typo would've been fiteen or fiveteen or fellatemeteen...not a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORD

You've obviously never tried to articulate multiple ideas at once. I might have given you too much credit.

Short Leash Hootie
Yeah, THE MAQ, I proved you're all a bunch of ****ing morons...

You'd rather have a 3rd round QB throw 24 picks and lead the Chiefs to 13 losses (meaning we'd bring in another rookie QB) then go to the playoffs...

That's ****ing asinine and retarded...

and according to you, I should know a thing or two about being retarded, right THE MAQ?

pikesome
He's that way all the time. Remember when you were 22 and knew everything?

Sadly, yes. I'm hoping that the special brand of senility that allows me to forget the tons of stupid crap I did while young comes soon.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:57 AM
but I suck a mean cock.

Precisely what I meant...

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
You've obviously never tried to articulate multiple ideas at once. I might have given you too much credit.
OH, LOOK AT THIS...

THE MAQ, WHO, IS NEVER WRONG (BECAUSE OF THAT CONVENIENT LITTLE BUTTON) NOW TURNS ALL ATTENTION TO SOMEONE ELSE SO HE CAN DEFLECT THE FACT HE...

EDITED HIS ****ING POST AND THEN CLAIMED HE WAS ONLY OFF BY A YEAR

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah, THE MAQ, I proved you're all a bunch of ****ing morons...

You'd rather have a 3rd round QB throw 24 picks and lead the Chiefs to 13 losses (meaning we'd bring in another rookie QB) then go to the playoffs...

That's ****ing asinine and retarded...

and according to you, I should know a thing or two about being retarded, right THE MAQ?

I'd rather do something - ANYTHING - different.

Trying the same tired formula for the past decade and a half and expecting a different outcome every time is the very definition of "retarded".

Skip Towne
09-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Sadly, yes. I'm hoping that the special brand of senility that allows me to forget the tons of stupid crap I did while young comes soon.
It comes back again when you get old. But senility does have advantages. I can hide my own Easter eggs.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:00 AM
OH, LOOK AT THIS...

THE MAQ, WHO, IS NEVER WRONG (BECAUSE OF THAT CONVENIENT LITTLE BUTTON) NOW TURNS ALL ATTENTION TO SOMEONE ELSE SO HE CAN DEFLECT THE FACT HE...

EDITED HIS ****ING POST AND THEN CLAIMED HE WAS ONLY OFF BY A YEAR

I originally typed "TWENTY".

I edited it to "FIFTEEN".

BOTH are wrong, I owned up to it. You're the one quibbling over exactly HOW wrong they are.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:00 AM
It's sad that I always have to be the voice of reason during the actual season...

Last year, I was hated because I CORRECTLY argued Huard > Green...

This year it's because we have a bunch of ****ing idiots that don't know shit about how to successfully run an organization (like Carl has for years)...

WHO THE **** ELSE ARE WE GOING TO BRING IN TO GM THE CHIEFS AND MIRACULOUSLY FIX ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS?!

It's Carl's fault that Peyton Manning is a Colt.

DIE. EVERYONE DIE. FIRE. DIE.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I'd rather do something - ANYTHING - different.

Trying the same tired formula for the past decade and a half and expecting a different outcome every time is the very definition of "retarded".
so the formula you suggest is to start a 3rd round QB that has terrible footwork and then suddenly our franchise has a chance of being successful?

GENIUS

THE MAQ

GM - 2008

pikesome
09-21-2007, 11:02 AM
It's sad that I always have to be the voice of reason during the actual season...

This year it's because we have a bunch of ****ing idiots that don't know shit about how to successfully run an organization (like Carl has for years)...

WHO THE **** ELSE ARE WE GOING TO BRING IN TO GM THE CHIEFS AND MIRACULOUSLY FIX ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS?!

Yep, one of them even has a bird-headed reporter for an avatar.

kaplin42
09-21-2007, 11:03 AM

Is that what you really think? Really? If that is the case, then you are dumber than even what Maq is saying. In no way, shape or form has Huard ever been better than Green, unless you count being better at sucking as a strong point in ones game.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Is that what you really think? Really? If that is the case, then you are dumber than even what Maq is saying. In no way, shape or form has Huard ever been better than Green, unless you count being better at sucking as a strong point in ones game.
ROFL

Trent Green was only good when Willie Roaf was blocking his blindside...he was total garbage without that luxury.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
so the formula you suggest is to start a 3rd round QB that has terrible footwork and then suddenly our franchise has a chance of being successful?

GENIUS

THE MAQ

GM - 2008

Did I say that?

I don't have ANY IDEA what's gonna happen if we start Brodie. We might draft Andre Woodson next year for all I know.

Here's what I know with 100% certainty:

The current approach DOES NOT WORK.

It needs to be changed. Period.

KCFalcon59
The Chiefs won't win 9 games with Huard. Maybe 4. And I am being generous.

Short Leash Hootie
as for the poll - I should have made the first option - Huard starts and the Chiefs win the Super Bowl...

I am pretty confident Croyle would STILL win the poll, that's how ****ed demented you idiots are.

Sure-Oz
ROFL

Trent Green was only good when Willie Roaf was blocking his blindside...he was total garbage without that luxury.
Your butt buddy Huard is doing awesome right, no QB is decent without their blindside tackle atleast being solid.

Douche Baggins
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
In no way, shape or form has Huard ever been better than Green

This is actually untrue. Huard started the 2006 season better than Green had EVER started a season.

KCFalcon59
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
It comes back again when you get old. But senility does have advantages. I can hide my own Easter eggs.

ROFLROFL

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:07 AM
The Chiefs won't win 9 games with Huard. Maybe 4. And I am being generous.
How about this...

And I already have a 'Hootie leaves the board forever clause out - Priest carries the ball 20 times and I can no longer post'...

BUT HERE'S ANOTHER ONE

The Chiefs will win at least 5 games or HOOTIE WILL NEVER POST AGAIN...

Man - it's a good thing these are 100% GUARANTEES or I'd lose out on my 4th or 5th favorite message board!

kaplin42
09-21-2007, 11:08 AM
ROFL

I would believe that if Green had been an average to slightly better than average QB from 2k3 - 2k6. But since he ran one of the top 3 rated offense for three years in a row, Im gonna count your comment as ignorant and basicly wrong.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:08 AM
as for the poll - I should have made the first option - Huard starts and the Chiefs win the Super Bowl...

I am pretty confident Croyle would STILL win the poll, that's how ****ed demented you idiots are.

Well, you're wrong.

I would change my vote in a heartbeat if one of the options was "Win a Superbowl".

Of course, even a hypothetical poll can't be laughably unrealistic...

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Your butt buddy Huard is doing awesome right, no QB is decent without their blindside tackle atleast being solid.
So you're saying Tony Ugoh is solid? Shit, he might be...but that's who blocks for Peyton Manning and this week will only be his third game in the NFL...

And besides, Huard had a 98 QB rating with Jordan Black blocking his blindside last year, so there goes your theory.

MahiMike
0-16 and we clean house!

pikesome

Because people with >2 brain cells know it isn't going to happen.

kaplin42
This is actually untrue. Huard started the 2006 season better than Green had EVER started a season.

Nit picker!!! :p

Sure-Oz
09-21-2007, 11:10 AM
So you're saying Tony Ugoh is solid? Shit, he might be...but that's who blocks for Peyton Manning and this week will only be his third game in the NFL...

And besides, Huard had a 98 QB rating with Jordan Black blocking his blindside last year, so there goes your theory.
Last year as a backup coming in, with no expectations....how is huard doing with his 2 yard passes??

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Funny thread

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I would believe that if Green had been an average to slightly better than average QB from 2k3 - 2k6. But since he ran one of the top 3 rated offense for three years in a row, Im gonna count your comment as ignorant and basicly wrong.
It's not hard to be a good QB in the NFL when the offensive line allows you to...

fake a handoff
fake a WR reverse
setup a screen pass
eat a turkey sandwich, light dijon mustard
throw the screen pass
not wash your jersey for an entire season and have it remain stainless

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT TRENT DID ON SUNDAYS FROM 2002-2005

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Because people with >2 brain cells know it isn't going to happen.
IT'S A ****ING POLL...

IT'S LIKE, WHO WOULD YOU RATHER ****?!

CHRISTINA AGUILERA
BRITNEY SPEARS

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO **** EITHER ONE (WELL, MAYBE BRITNEY) BUT YOU CAN STILL GIVE AN ANSWER...

Jesus. ****. GOD. I hate you guys. YOU'RE SO DUMB.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Last year as a backup coming in, with no expectations....how is huard doing with his 2 yard passes??
about as well as trINT is fairing in Miami...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Funny thread

It is hilarious watching Hootie melt down completely.

I can imagine him sitting in front of the keyboard, red faced, the spittle coming out of his mouth, as once again everyone ignores his genious (CPS).

Hootie sees all, knows all, and screams in all caps all.

Just no one else is listening.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM
It's not hard to be a good QB in the NFL when the offensive line allows you to...

fake a handoff
fake a WR reverse
setup a screen pass
eat a turkey sandwich, light dijon mustard
throw the screen pass
not wash your jersey for an entire season and have it remain stainless

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT TRENT DID ON SUNDAYS FROM 2002-2005

Now this here is funny, because it actually has some truth to it.

Douche Baggins
09-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Hootie was right about Damon Huard this whole time...people should listen to him.

cdcox
09-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I voted 3-13 so I can see Hootie post in all caps more.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:16 AM
What people don't understand is...

THIS IS DEJA VU...

We're going to beat the Vikings like we beat the 49ers last year...

Only this time, TrINT won't be here to ruin momentum this time around...

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:17 AM
I voted 3-13 so I can see Hootie post in all caps more.
I'm hoping that's what the majority did as well - otherwise, we have some DUMB fans.

Otter
09-21-2007, 11:18 AM
"shatterd confidence" is implied and speculated.

Hootie...that self-contradiction thing is rearing its ugly head again.

BIG_DADDY
Hootie was right about Damon Huard this whole time...people should listen to him.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up. Always trying to be a part of something.

Skip Towne
about as well as trINT is fairing in Miami...
Faring

Short Leash Hootie

THIS WHOLE ****ING POLL WAS IMPLIED AND SPECULATED.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Faring
can you follow me around everywhere and correct my typos...you would come in handy!

I'd call you my skipstick! Doesn't really have a meaning, I just like the sound of it...

pikesome

Croyle was such a basket-case at Bama. He's acted just like Ryan Leaf so far in the NFL. It's not speculation.

Skip Towne
THIS WHOLE ****ING POLE WAS IMPLIED AND SPECULATED.
Poll

Short Leash Hootie
Poll
yeah I edited that when I noticed it

Cochise
Carl deserves every penny he's ever earned, if he has brainwashed this retard into thinking that Damon Huard is a passable NFL starting quarterback, and that this team has a chance to win a championship.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Croyle was such a basket-case at Bama. He's acted just like Ryan Leaf so far in the NFL. It's not speculation.

He doesn't have "it"...

I'm telling you, he doesn't have the swagger a QB needs...he doesn't have the Brady (for sure), not even close to the Manning and I can't even see a little Romo in the guy...

He's way too reserved and laid back to be a good NFL QB...

but hey, you heard it here first.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Carl deserves every penny he's ever earned, if he has brainwashed this retard into thinking that Damon Huard is a passable NFL starting quarterback, and that this team has a chance to win a championship.
never said anything about a championship

and Huard is the best we've got, so as a fan, I accept it and Damon has proven he can get the job done

Skip Towne
09-21-2007, 11:22 AM
can you follow me around everywhere and correct my typos...you would come in handy!

I'd call you my skipstick! Doesn't really have a meaning, I just like the sound of it...
Those aren't typos. YOU ARE USING THE WRONG WORD. Tell us some more how dumb we are. Try to spell correctly.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:23 AM
yeah I edited that when I noticed it

ROFL

pikesome
09-21-2007, 11:24 AM
He doesn't have "it"...

I'm telling you, he doesn't have the swagger a QB needs...he doesn't have the Brady (for sure), not even close to the Manning and I can't even see a little Romo in the guy...

Huard has "it" in spades I'm guessing?

It's a choice between an old shit sandwich and a sandwich that might be just as shitty. Or not. It might even grow in to something not shitty if you cultivate it.

htismaqe
I'm hoping that's what the majority did as well - otherwise, we have some DUMB fans.

Yeah, we're dumb because we're not interested in repeating the same mistakes over and over and over for the next 14 years, the same way we've repeated them for the last 14.

Otter
THIS WHOLE ****ING POLE WAS IMPLIED AND SPECULATED.

The basic premise of the poll was to determine whether the voter would rather see the team do poorly with Croyle or average with Huard.

Throwing in "shattered confidence" in nothing more than self-serving tripe. Why not throw in "with a year of experience under his belt" or "knowing what we have at the QB position" or "with me smooching Carl's cock".

Come on Hootie. Are you really this thick? I thought you were in college.

Short Leash Hootie
Those aren't typos. YOU ARE USING THE WRONG WORD. Tell us some more how dumb we are. Try to spell correctly.
Well...

If my usage of the wrong words is the only thing you got on me, then so be it, skipstick!

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
What people don't understand is...

THIS IS DEJA VU...

We're going to beat the Vikings like we beat the 49ers last year...

Only this time, TrINT won't be here to ruin momentum this time around...

I imagine we probably will.

Futility is such a great thing.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
ROFL
I edited the word pole to poll...

There's a difference between that and changing TWENTY to FIFTEEN and then claiming you were off by a year.

vincent
09-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Hootie=Chris Crocker...

He must have finally gotten laid during the 8 games Huard started last year....

Hootie, does Damon bring you mojo???

Short Leash Hootie
Huard has "it" in spades I'm guessing?

It's a choice between an old shit sandwich and a sandwich that might be just as shitty. Or not. It might even grow in to something not shitty if you cultivate it.
Huard isn't talented by any means...but he's a leader, something Croyle is not.

htismaqe

You need to be nice to Hootie.

Obviously, he's trying to debate football while thinking about "pole".

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:27 AM
I edited the word pole to poll...

There's a difference between that and changing TWENTY to FIFTEEN and then claiming you were off by a year.

Uh, yeah, sure there is.

Short Leash Hootie
The basic premise of the poll was to determine whether the voter would rather see the team do poorly with Croyle or average with Huard.

Throwing in "shattered confidence" in nothing more than self-serving tripe. Why not throw in "with a year of experience under his belt" or "knowing what we have at the QB position" or "with me smooching Carl's cock".

Come on Hootie. Are you really this thick? I thought you were in college.
I'll reiterate...

I could've started a poll asking what color shirt I should wear today...

IT'S MY ****ING POLL, I CAN WORD IT HOWEVER I LIKE TO GET THE RESULTS I'M LOOKING FOR.

God.

vincent

Ok, Shut up now....

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM

He sure looked like a leader in Houston.

ROFL

Otter
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM

What facts are you basing this on?

Cochise
09-21-2007, 11:29 AM
He doesn't have "it"...

Pootie, be he computer-programmer, college student, or doctor of the frying arts living in his parents basement, is the authority on when a QB has "it".

Damn what actual professionals in evaluating football talent have to say, Pootie, using only a keyboard an his 19" tv set, can tell a good QB from a bad one at birth, using only the supersecret calculus "swagger".

Word has it that Pootie's advanced intellect, honed to precision at the local community college, picks up on subliminal cues in Croyle's stride that show deficiencies in muscle memory and the nervous system.

Pootie's level 7 telepathic abilities also allow him to determine which player the rest of the team feels is more of a leader. It allows him to attend team meetings in his jammies from the comfort of his racecar bed. He then uses his highly developed proof theorems about what makes a quarterback a leader to determine the final score.

This sought-after world authority in quarterbacking just happens to grace us with his precence on an internet message board purely out of charity. In between his shifts as assistant cheese sauce slatherer at Arby's, he comes in here dropping expertise on us that most teams will pay millions for. But Pootie isn't for sale at any price. No, with great power comes great responsibility.

Short Leash Hootie
Uh, yeah, sure there is.
You're right...

I'm going to go post my season predictions when I'm done and at the end of the year I'm going to change everything so I'm JUST A LITTLE off so I can then tell everyone 'look how close I was!!!'

THE MAQ
editing one post at a time!

pikesome

Croyle wouldn't write back.

FAX
09-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Good thread, Mr. Hootie. There's only one problem. Your option that Brodie would suffer damaged confidence were he to start and lead the team to a 3 and 13 record, is an erroneous assumption making the entire poll, therefore .... MOOT!!!

FAX

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Pootie, be he computer-programmer, college student, or doctor of the frying arts living in his parents basement, is the authority on when a QB has "it".

Damn what actual professionals in evaluating football talent have to say, Pootie, using only a keyboard an his 19" tv set, can tell a good QB from a bad one at birth, using only the supersecret calculus "swagger".

Word has it that Pootie's advanced intellect, honed to precision at the local community college, picks up on subliminal cues in Croyle's stride that show deficiencies in muscle memory and the nervous system.

This sought-after world authority in quarterbacking just happens to grace us with his precence on an internet message board purely out of charity. In between his shifts as assistant cheese sauce slatherer at Arby's, he comes in here dropping expertise on us that most teams will pay millions for. But Pootie isn't for sale at any price. No, with great power comes great responsibility.
That's fine...

In three years when Croyle isn't in the NFL (or at least not on the Chiefs) we can act like I just got lucky.

pikesome
09-21-2007, 11:32 AM
That's fine...

In three years when Croyle isn't in the NFL (or at least not on the Chiefs) we can act like I just got lucky.

Don't worry, we will. :thumb:

vincent
That's fine...

Where is Huard going to be???

While you're at it, what are the Powerball numbers gonna be???

Short Leash Hootie
I google image searched Brodie Croyle and he's not as cute as Damon Huard thus he can't be as good, I don't think...

??

htismaqe
You're right...

I'm going to go post my season predictions when I'm done and at the end of the year I'm going to change everything so I'm JUST A LITTLE off so I can then tell everyone 'look how close I was!!!'

THE MAQ
editing one post at a time!

One little problem.

I didn't ONCE say "look how close I was". I said simply, and succinctly "I was wrong."

Keep going, this is hilarious.

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Where is Huard going to be???

While you're at it, what are the Powerball numbers gonna be???
24 9 12 9 2

Otter
09-21-2007, 11:34 AM

Pootie's level 7 telepathic abilities also allow him to determine which player the rest of the team feels is more of a leader. It allows him to attend team meetings in his jammies from the comfort of his racecar bed. He then uses his highly developed proof theorems about what makes a quarterback a leader to determine the final score.

That was awsome!

ROFL :clap:

Short Leash Hootie
One little problem.

I didn't ONCE say "look how close I was". I said simply, and succinctly "I was wrong."

Keep going, this is hilarious.
THE MAQ
if my team doesn't win the super bowl every year i'm dissatisfied!

vincent
24 9 12 9 2

Thank you, almighty Chicken Head....

Short Leash Hootie
09-21-2007, 11:35 AM
That was awsome!

ROFL :clap:
Oh great...

I called it on page two or so...I knew you'd be here for this...seriously, I'll send you a picture of it if that's what it'll take for you to leave me alone.

JBucc
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Good thread, Mr. Hootie. There's only one problem. Your option that Brodie would suffer damaged confidence were he to start and lead the team to a 3 and 13 record, is an erroneous assumption making the entire poll, therefore .... MOOT!!!

FAXMOOT!!!

Skip Towne
09-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Well...

If my usage of the wrong words is the only thing you got on me, then so be it, skipstick!
No, that makes you dumb.

Otter
09-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh great...

I called it on page two or so...I knew you'd be here for this...seriously, I'll send you a picture of it if that's what it'll take for you to leave me alone.

I can't see your face, the 45 year old guy with the pony tail sitting in front of you in class is holding up his remedial algebra book too high.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:43 AM
THE MAQ
if my team doesn't win the super bowl every year i'm dissatisfied!

THE MAQ
if my team doesn't win the super bowl after following them for 25 years, i'm dissatisfied!

Cochise
09-21-2007, 11:46 AM
THE MAQ
if my team doesn't win the super bowl after following them for 25 years, i'm dissatisfied!

THE CHISE (not cedric ceballos)

Not satsfied that the last time we won a playoff game, I was in middle school.

Not satisfied that if you are less than 40, you don't remember the last time we won a championship

Sully
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
That's fine...

Or we can all be pissed that Carl and his blind followers like you were all for starting a journeyman QB, in order to make us an average team,wasting 3 years on finding out if Croyle should be out of the league, when we could have known 3 years prior, if Carl and his cocksuckers had the balls to start a young QB and allow him to prove whether he can progress or not.

vincent
09-21-2007, 11:49 AM
THE CENT
If my team's starting QB, cannot offer any help to the 2nd best RB in the league, I'm dissatisfied...

Cochise
09-21-2007, 12:24 PM
That's fine...

Even if he's out of the league, at least we know. Kind of like how we know Huard will never take a team anywhere.

Rain Man
09-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Let me make sure I understand. A majority of you people would rather have a horrible losing season than make the playoffs? You people are weird.

pikesome
09-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Let me make sure I understand. A majority of you people would rather have a horrible losing season than make the playoffs? You people are weird.

There's a bit more to it than that.

It was also fun to see Hootie go apoplectic.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-21-2007, 12:31 PM

You sorta miss something when you come in at the end of a thread, Rainman.

Sorta like walking in for the last 20 minutes of a mystery thriller and wonder what the hell's going on.

Let's just say, cdcox's poll is a lot more accurate than this mockery of the American polling technique. Hootie-for-brains would be well served hiring you to do all his future polls for him.

If for no other reason than you know how to spell poll properly. :rolleyes:

Rain Man
09-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Ah. I see. Thanks for enlightening me.