PDA

View Full Version : Will Herm Call Down The Lightning ...

FAX
09-22-2007, 02:30 PM
... on Downfield if he doesn't perform well tomorrow?

I mean, to me, this is really the story of the game. If Downfield doesn't produce, racks up dozens of incompletes, causes turnovers, takes needless sacks, forgets the play, or fakes an injury, the media will cry havoc and Herm will have another decision to make.

I kind of think he might not change quarterbacks even if Downfield fires the stale egg of misadventure from his ass.

I know it's Saturday and you guys were up late last night, but what do you think?

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.

Tribal Warfare
09-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Will Herm Call Down The Lightning

We can only hope he'll play Croyle and Sippio

FAX
09-22-2007, 02:37 PM
We can only hope he'll play Croyle and Sippio

That's my dream as well, Mr. Tribal Warfare. Croyle to Sippio/Bowe for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Chiefs Nation would go ballistic.

FAX

Skip Towne
09-22-2007, 02:38 PM
I think Herm would play Rich Scanlon at QB before Croyle in any of those cases. Carl won't let him play Croyle.

greg63
09-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Call down lightening???

I think that if we could somehow harness and redirect the electrical impulses occurring between herm's synapses, we could toast some bread....lightly.

DeezNutz
09-22-2007, 02:45 PM
I don't think this will happen, Mr. Fax. I don't think it would be wise for Croyle's first start to be on the road in SD. If Downfield stinks up the joint tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see Croyle off the bench, perhaps for the next two weeks, with his first start being the next home game.

siberian khatru
09-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Croyle: "You tell 'em I'M coming ... and hell's coming with me, you hear?..."

Kerberos
09-22-2007, 03:37 PM
That's my dream as well, Mr. Tribal Warfare. Croyle to Sippio/Bowe for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Chiefs Nation would go ballistic.

FAX

Damn ....

A whole hour has gone by and NO GoChiefs in here to cast a negative shadow on your dreams Mr. Fax?

FAX
09-22-2007, 04:43 PM
... Carl won't let him play Croyle.

Maybe not, Mr. Skip Towne. But, here's my strange, hypothetical, made up world of woe ...

Let's say that Downfield screws the pooch and the pooch's daddy's uncle on Sunday. Then, after all the homers have gone home to beat their wives, kick their dogs, and slam their dicks in the door, they hit the call-in shows on Monday because they're too sick to work.

This would be a media mega-disaster for Herm. A perfect shit-storm and a quarterback controversy rivaling the end of times. Does he make the move? Keep Downfield? Does Carl really have the final say?

FAX

Skip Towne
09-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Maybe not, Mr. Skip Towne. But, here's my strange, hypothetical, made up world of woe ...

Let's say that Downfield screws the pooch and the pooch's daddy's uncle on Sunday. Then, after all the homers have gone home to beat their wives, kick their dogs, and slam their dicks in the door, they hit the call-in shows on Monday because they're too sick to work.

This would be a media mega-disaster for Herm. A perfect shit-storm and a quarterback controversy rivaling the end of times. Does he make the move? Keep Downfield? Does Carl really have the final say?

FAX
Of course Carl has the final say. He won't even let Herm pick which uniforms we wear. I think Herm needs permission to eat lunch.

Buehler445
09-22-2007, 04:50 PM
I fuggin hope so. Then we can start winning games!

KC Tattoo
09-22-2007, 05:39 PM
What if Huard (an 11 year career back up QB) throws for 375 yds and 4 TDs? Wow that would be impressive and say oh yea it's Huard to SBville woo hoo. It could happen then next week in San Diego we drop the bomb. We rack up yards and TDs with Huard (an 11 year career back up QB) lets go HUArd come on get r done bud you can do it, your the best 11 year career back up QB to ever play the game. HOF eleven year career back up QB that's Damon Huard.

Nope we won't see "lightning" cuz we've got "THUNDER" Ca CHow!!!

FAX
09-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Well, while we're waiting to find out, Mr. KC Tattoo, here's 57 minutes of Jimi at Woodstock.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3981364972665945187

FAX

Bowser
09-22-2007, 06:14 PM
What if Huard (an 11 year career back up QB) throws for 375 yds and 4 TDs? Wow that would be impressive and say oh yea it's Huard to SBville woo hoo. It could happen then next week in San Diego we drop the bomb. We rack up yards and TDs with Huard (an 11 year career back up QB) lets go HUArd come on get r done bud you can do it, your the best 11 year career back up QB to ever play the game. HOF eleven year career back up QB that's Damon Huard.

Nope we won't see "lightning" cuz we've got "THUNDER" Ca CHow!!!

Ahh....what?

Fire Me Boy!
09-22-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't think this will happen, Mr. Fax. I don't think it would be wise for Croyle's first start to be on the road in SD. If Downfield stinks up the joint tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see Croyle off the bench, perhaps for the next two weeks, with his first start being the next home game.
QFT

Calcountry
09-22-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't think this will happen, Mr. Fax. I don't think it would be wise for Croyle's first start to be on the road in SD. If Downfield stinks up the joint tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see Croyle off the bench, perhaps for the next two weeks, with his first start being the next home game.O.K., I must have missed something while I was butchering 22 chickens, so can someone splain to me when, how, and why did Huard get the nickname "downfield". Is it because he never throws downfield?

Easy 6
09-22-2007, 06:43 PM
O.K., I must have missed something while I was butchering 22 chickens, so can someone splain to me when, how, and why did Huard get the nickname "downfield". Is it because he never throws downfield?

Mr. Fax coined that term last year.

As for when Croyle starts, i doubt he starts until we get into our homegame stretch regardless how Downfield plays.

Calcountry
09-22-2007, 07:04 PM
Mr. Fax coined that term last year.

As for when Croyle starts, i doubt he starts until we get into our homegame stretch regardless how Downfield plays.THanks, I think I like it.

If downfield go's downfield, he is likely to get picked.

TN_Chief
09-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Will Herm be struck by lightining? We can only hope so.

milkman
09-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm betting that Herman ****ing Edwards finds lightening offensive, and thus can not find it.

the Talking Can
09-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Lightning is Arena League.