PDA

View Full Version : SOB.......Chiefs game blacked out in Columbia due to the game being on FOX.

CoMoChief
09-22-2007, 06:57 PM
The Rams game is being televised instead. I'm so ****in pissed off. Now I will have to go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch the damn game. I was hoping not to spend any money tomorrow, but I'll be there and eventually I will get hungry and I will also want a beer or 10.
****!!!!!! :cuss:

Sully
09-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I love Columbia, but it always pissed me off the way people treated it like St Louis West.

Bob Dole
09-22-2007, 07:15 PM
St. Louis is just so metropolitan.

dj56dt58
09-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I live in Joplin and used to always get the Rams over the Chiefs of Fox too...our Fox station now is based out of Joplin/Pitt so I always get the Chiefs now. Back then it was based out of Springfield...which last I checked is closer to KC than St Louis...dumb bastards

Bowser
09-22-2007, 07:20 PM
I live in Joplin and used to always get the Rams over the Chiefs of Fox too...our Fox station now is based out of Joplin/Pitt so I always get the Chiefs now. Back then it was based out of Springfield...which last I checked is closer to KC than St Louis...dumb bastards

Yeah, I've never understood Southwest Missouri's attraction to all things St. Louis.

Jayhawkerman2001
09-22-2007, 07:24 PM
thank ****ing god im visiting my parents in KC this weekend, or id have to ****ing kill a Rams fan... How can they ****ing do that bullshit!?

Sully
09-22-2007, 07:25 PM
thank ****ing god im visiting my parents in KC this weekend, or id have to ****ing kill a Rams fan... How can they ****ing do that bullshit!?
Tell your mom I said hi. :p

Jayhawkerman2001
09-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Tell your mom I said hi. :p

i just told her, and she looked confused as hell. lol

Spott
09-22-2007, 07:34 PM
I love Columbia, but it always pissed me off the way people treated it like St Louis West.

I agree. That's one thing I always hated about Columbia. I always used to get shit for wearing my Chiefs stuff there, even after the football Cardinals left and the Rams were still in LA.

MadMax
09-22-2007, 07:34 PM

So are we getting screwed again in Springfield? :mad: :banghead: Please say no...

dj56dt58
09-22-2007, 07:44 PM
So are we getting screwed again in Springfield? :mad: :banghead: Please say no...
I dont know about tomorrow, I dont have 27 anymore. I just know that when I had it they always had stl over kc

CoMoChief
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Springtown is fine according to the NFL TV coverage maps.

Mosbonian
09-22-2007, 09:32 PM
The Rams game is being televised instead. I'm so ****in pissed off. Now I will have to go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch the damn game. I was hoping not to spend any money tomorrow, but I'll be there and eventually I will get hungry and I will also want a beer or 10.
****!!!!!! :cuss:

BWW is OK...but if you really want to enjoy the experience go to TK Brothers over off Forum....

Get there early enough and you can sit in one of the theater booths right up front near the 60 inch monitor. And you will probably find more Chiefs fans there than at BWW.

mmaddog

blueballs
09-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Mecca wishes he was in Columbia
so he could rub one out to Stephen Jackson

dj56dt58
09-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Just checked and you should be fine...bout time they get their head out of their ass

LocoChiefsFan
09-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah it pisses me off. KYOU Fox is based in Ottumwa,Iowa and I'm stuck with the damn Rams.

Brock
09-22-2007, 10:10 PM
LOL

Frazod
09-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah it pisses me off. KYOU Fox is based in Ottumwa,Iowa and I'm stuck with the damn Rams.

This confused me for a minute, then I realized why this didn't sound familiar - when I lived in Kirksville, Fox didn't exist.

I guess you can go watch the game at TooTalls, assuming nobody's burned it down again. :D

LocoChiefsFan
09-22-2007, 10:15 PM
This confused me for a minute, then I realized why this didn't sound familiar - when I lived in Kirksville, Fox didn't exist.

I guess you can go watch the game at TooTalls, assuming nobody's burned it down again. :D
There's a couple of places better than TT. The Locker Room or Ryans Sports Bar and Grill. I'll probably just listen to it on the radio then d/l the torrent later if it sounds like it'd be worth watching.

Frazod
09-22-2007, 10:18 PM
There's a couple of places better than TT. The Locker Room or Ryans Sports Bar and Grill. I'll probably just listen to it on the radio then d/l the torrent later if it sounds like it'd be worth watching.

The last game I watched at TooTall's was the Chiefs/Broncos playoff disaster in '98. Haven't set foot in the f#cking place since. :#

Those other places don't even sound familiar to me. I've been gone a long, long time. Haven't even visited for a couple of years.

Skip Towne
09-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Call Directv - 866 678 9471 or PM me