Jared Allen was a monster: 8 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 fumble

D. Bowe with an amazing game winning TD catch: 5 catches, 71 yards, 1 TD

other notables:

Gonzo: 7 catches, 96 yards
Hali: 2 sacks
DJ: 8 tackles, 2 assists

KurtCobain
09-23-2007, 03:18 PM
But LJ didn't do much. So is he a player now, so does the oline get the blame?

BUT.... WHO CARES?!?! WE WON!!!!!! WE DIDNT ****ING LOSE TO GUYS WEARING PURPLE!!! AND WHY THE **** WERENT WE WEARING WHITE LIKE GOATCHEASE SAID?? BUT WHO CARES AGAIN?!?!?! WE WON! WE WON!!!

Crashride
09-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Huards numbers didnt look all that bad from what they showed on tv

the Talking Can
09-23-2007, 03:20 PM

200 yards
1 TD

he is what he is

KCChiefsMan
09-23-2007, 03:21 PM
We have a superstar in the making in Bowe!

beer bacon
09-23-2007, 03:21 PM
DJ had something like four tackles for a loss, and altogether he blew up at least a half dozen plays in the backfield.

Frankie
09-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I have reversed my position:

GIVE JA A BIG CONTRACT!

boogblaster
09-23-2007, 03:36 PM
JA & Bowe & D. Johnson were the men today ...Thanks for the win ...If Packers can beat Bolts we can too ....GO CHIEFS .....

Shag
09-23-2007, 03:40 PM

His numbers were MUCH better than his play. Bowe and Gonzo bailed him out on a lot of really bad throws...

Short Leash Hootie
09-23-2007, 03:42 PM
His numbers were MUCH better than his play. Bowe and Gonzo bailed him out on a lot of really bad throws...
this stuff cracks me up

Shag
09-23-2007, 03:49 PM
this stuff cracks me up

What, the truth? You're completely delusional on the Huard thing...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Huard looked like "the crap", but the wide recievers and Gonzo bailed him out on several off-line throws.

Huard still doesn't follow-through properly, which is why most of his balls sail high. If the Vikings had any kind of pass defense, we'd have been in serious trouble.

(That, and if that TD hadn't been taken away from them. I appreciate the gift, but the referee obviously made a bad call there.)

penchief
09-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Bowe has proven that he's worth a touchdown per game. Allen has proven to be every bit as good as any defensive end in the league. He's the reincarnation of Jason Taylor (which I've tried to unsuccessfully argue before).

If the chiefs want to take the next step they need to maximize Bowe's sticky fingers and start Croyle now. When Croyle is in the game everything seems to happen faster. He makes quicker decisions and gets rid of the ball quicker. That puts pressure on the defense.

Throw in the strength and accuracy of Croyle's arm, and you have one more playmaker on offense. Not only that. He's the kind of playmaker that can maximize the playmaking ability of LJ, Bowe, and Gonzo. His ability to make quick decisions and put the defense on the defensive will equate to not only more big plays but will also open up the running game in a way that will allow LJ to once again show his dominance.

Sure-Oz
09-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Minnesota's DL + Our lack of offensive playcalling>our line + LJ always....

KcMizzou
09-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Bowe has proven that he's worth a touchdown per game. Allen has proven to be every bit as good as any defensive end in the league. He's the reincarnation of Jason Taylor (which I've tried to unsuccessfully argue before).

If the chiefs want to take the next step they need to maximize Bowe's sticky fingers and start Croyle now. When Croyle is in the game everything seems to happen faster. He makes quicker decisions and gets rid of the ball quicker. That puts pressure on the defense.

Throw in the strength and accuracy of Croyle's arm, and you have one more playmaker on offense. Not only that. He's the kind of playmaker that can maximize the playmaking ability of LJ, Bowe, and Gonzo. His ability to make quick decisions and put the defense on the defensive will equate to not only more big plays but will also open up the running game in a way that will allow LJ to once again show his dominance.:clap::clap::clap:

blueballs
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Lost in the Bowe and Allen love -Raynard(kicker)
Okay I wouldn't have noticed either for the PC
all kickoffs went deep in the ez

penchief
09-23-2007, 04:36 PM

Absolutely. Not only did he hit his field goals he consistently kicked the ball into the endzone.

Baby Lee
09-23-2007, 04:39 PM
200 yards
1 TD

he is what he is
27 net passing in the first half. 3 straight 3 and outs to start the game. 3 pass ATTEMPTS beyond the first down marker in the first half.
At least 3 sideline throws that were out of bounds before they even came back down.
That pass attempt that was the reincarnation of Grossman's SB pass/punt/15 yard 'hail mary'
Shall I go on?

Frankie
09-23-2007, 09:24 PM
(That, and if that TD hadn't been taken away from them. I appreciate the gift, but the referee obviously made a bad call there.)
I absolutely agree. It taints our win a bit. But the other side of the coin is that we historically seem to be the recepient of most bad calls. A little reversal of that trend was way overdue.

Frankie
09-23-2007, 09:26 PM

My observation as well. This guy seems to be pretty good. Could it be we have stumbled on the next Nick Lowery? One can only hope.

the Talking Can
09-23-2007, 09:26 PM
27 net passing in the first half. 3 straight 3 and outs to start the game. 3 pass ATTEMPTS beyond the first down marker in the first half.
At least 3 sideline throws that were out of bounds before they even came back down.
That pass attempt that was the reincarnation of Grossman's SB pass/punt/15 yard 'hail mary'
Shall I go on?

uh, you have me confused with the True Fans...I hate the guy you're talking about who I've never heard of...

Frankie
09-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Shall I go on?
Only if you don't sugar coat it this time.