PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl run next year?

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 05:03 PM
If today was any indication this defense has arrived. Jared Allan has a firm grasp on being the Top defensive player in the league. Derrick Johnson has become the linebacker we all knew he could be. We have D bowe going up to get randy moss like catches. Solid Solid savy vertern QB who came through HUGE today. I like what I am seeing. Great choices in personal (Firing metlock) has put us in a great position A couple more pieces and I think we should be superbowl continders next year.

KcMizzou
09-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Stop it.

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Seriously we have the players. Now we just need to add some and next year look out!

BigMeatballDave
Are we replacing the GM and the entire coaching staff?

kstater
LMAO

irishjayhawk
Play the Patriots or Colts or any leading offensive team and put up the same performance, then yes. Otherwise, no.

blueballs
09-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Adrian Peterson had his way
with the oxygen on the sideline

Mecca
The Pats would beat us about 38-3....

KurtCobain
this year

Baby Lee
Depending on next preseason next year [or 2009] is when we groom Brodie.
Then it's to rebuilding the secondary.

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 05:08 PM
I love what I am seeing. An elite defense with ball hawking and big hit capability. A savy quarterback leading this team to victory. Just a few more pieces. Our kicker was strong today too, d-line got push up the middle, we play some ball control pound the rock type of football NO ONE and I mean NO ONE will want to play us in december.when arrowhead is rocking and the cold weather is knocking baby

DaneMcCloud
09-23-2007, 05:09 PM
The 2009 Super Bowl's in Tampa. That's a long run from Los Angeles.

I guess I'm out.

Mecca
It is not an elite defense, it is a good defense. We played Minnesota today it isn't like we just went out there and beat the Pats.

This "elite" defense would be raped by the Pats or Colts...

WilliamTheIrish
I see somebody has gone post game fishing today...

dirk digler
09-23-2007, 05:10 PM
LMAO

KcMizzou
09-23-2007, 05:10 PM
I see somebody has gone post game fishing today...Fishing is all D'penz dose.

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 05:11 PM
I want to hear the bitching about metlock. The new kicker came in knocked some down right between the eyes and just broke what could be the class of the nfc down a peg or three. the kicker also had a couple touchbacks which was all we needed when ty law and the other hall of famers went to town

irishjayhawk
09-23-2007, 05:13 PM
I want to hear the bitching about metlock. The new kicker came in knocked some down right between the eyes and just broke what could be the class of the nfc down a peg or three. the kicker also had a couple touchbacks which was all we needed when ty law and the other hall of famers went to town

No one would disagree with this. However, cutting a rookie kicker who was having mental problems after missing ONE FG in ONE Regular season game, has to be questionable, especially when it hurts his head more.

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 05:14 PM
No one would disagree with this. However, cutting a rookie kicker who was having mental problems after missing ONE FG in ONE Regular season game, has to be questionable, especially when it hurts his head more.

disagree it's called being held accountable. Something this team, THIS town sorely needs. You don't do the job you get FIRED PERIOD!
Bring in the new guy he gets the job done and we win. Simple
as
that
period!!!

irishjayhawk
09-23-2007, 05:15 PM
disagree it's called being held accountable. Something this team, THIS town sorely needs. You don't do the job you get FIRED PERIOD!
as
that
period!!!

I agree with that but not with a rookie after one game. Huard's effed up many times and he's still playing. That's where I'd agree with you.

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 05:17 PM
The thing about huard is he is a winner. Today's game he didn't put up great stats, but he just finds a way to get the job done, he competes day in and day out and I love that in my quarterbacks.

WilliamTheIrish
09-23-2007, 05:18 PM
as
that
period!!!

From the franchise that employed Bill Bartee for SIX seasons?

LMAO

WilliamTheIrish
09-23-2007, 05:19 PM
The thing about huard is he is a winner. Today's game he didn't put up great stats, but he just finds a way to get the job done, he competes day in and day out and I love that in my quarterbacks.

Does he tear off his sleeves too?

Sully
09-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Did someone just call the Vikings the class of the NFC?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-23-2007, 06:05 PM
If today was any indication this defense has arrived. Jared Allan has a firm grasp on being the Top defensive player in the league. Derrick Johnson has become the linebacker we all knew he could be. We have D bowe going up to get randy moss like catches. Solid Solid savy vertern QB who came through HUGE today. I like what I am seeing. Great choices in personal (Firing metlock) has put us in a great position A couple more pieces and I think we should be superbowl continders next year.

As much as I like Allen; all I have to say about that comment is "Wow".

WilliamTheIrish
09-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Lots of fish out today. Demon has a stringer full.

Tribal Warfare
09-23-2007, 06:12 PM
The thing about huard is he is a winner.

I just love those sub par QBs, who don't have the balls to man up and their WR's have to make catches that almost suspend the laws of physics

OctoberFart
09-23-2007, 06:45 PM
KC just played a game where they eeeeked out a win against a second string QB at home and you put the word SUPERBOWL in the same sentence as KANSAS CITY? No homerism there.

WilliamTheIrish
09-23-2007, 06:47 PM
KC just played a game where they eeeeked out a win against a second string QB at home and you put the word SUPERBOWL in the same sentence as KANSAS CITY? No homerism there.

The fish get bigger. And Dumber.

Molitoth
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
KC has ALL of the right players except a good starting QB. Give them that and a good OC and SUperbowl can be mentioned.

the Talking Can
09-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Lots of fish out today. Demon has a stringer full.

ROFL

stumppy
09-23-2007, 06:55 PM
If by savy you mean having the ability to get rid of the ball, no matter the end result, before you have to take a hit, then I agree completely.
Damon Huard is one savy mofo.