PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hootie - Ready to admit how wrong you are about Huard?

Bowser
09-23-2007, 04:10 PM
He sucks. He sucks balls. He sucks balls out loud. He plays scared, and looks to check down almost immediately.

The only caveat I'll throw in here is that I'm not sure just how handcuffed the guy is with the playcalling.

Cochise
09-23-2007, 04:13 PM
When he threw that third down pass to grandview, I thought to myself, "How much more of this garbage do we have to see?"

Simplex3
09-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Hootie's been off sucking LJ's d**k today, haven't you seen?

KcMizzou
09-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Hootie's been off sucking LJ's d**k today, haven't you seen?LJ sucks now too? *noted..
It's hard to keep up.

blueballs
him and Tony G on the sideline looked interesting
I think he had to answer to 88

Bowser
Hootie's been off sucking LJ's d**k today, haven't you seen?

No, I just got here. Not suprised, though.

Skip Towne
HOOTIE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Fruit Ninja
Huard does play scared. He checks down far to much. For some reason he all of a sudden found WR's open in the 2nd half. He needs to play like he did in the 2nd half in the first.

He just looked scared. He cant throw a swing pass for shit.

Bowser
09-23-2007, 04:16 PM
When he threw that third down pass to grandview, I thought to myself, "How much more of this garbage do we have to see?"

No doubt. I thonk I screamed those exact words, only with a little more colorful language.

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 04:16 PM
in the postgame players were raving about what calming leader huard is. It's almost like he said "come on boys" jump on my back it's time to ride me all the way for the victory. and that he did! Touchdown huard.

cdcox
09-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I foresee a lot of all caps in this thread.

KcMizzou
09-23-2007, 04:18 PM
in the postgame players were raving about what calming leader huard is. It's almost like he said "come on boys" jump on my back it's time to ride me all the way for the victory. and that he did! Touchdown huard.bullshit

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I got this from kcchiefs.com
Dewayne bowe on Huard
"I was really nervous going up, but then damon came over and rubbed my back and asked ""Where do you want it?"" I showed him where I like his balls and he looked me in the eye and there was a sense of calming almost like a enya cd. I knew right there He had saved my career and maybe even my life

Bowser
09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Dewayne bowe on Huard
"I was really nervous going up, but then damon came over and rubbed my back and asked ""Where do you want it?"" I showed him where I like his balls and he looked me in the eye and there was a sense of calming almost like a enya cd. I knew right there He had saved my career and maybe even my life

Jesus.

LMAO

Fruit Ninja
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Jesus.

LMAO
you found that funny? wow

KcMizzou
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Dewayne bowe on Huard
"I was really nervous going up, but then damon came over and rubbed my back and asked ""Where do you want it?"" I showed him where I like his balls and he looked me in the eye and there was a sense of calming almost like a enya cd. I knew right there He had saved my career and maybe even my lifeYou, sir... are my hero.

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Dewayne bowe on Huard
"I was really nervous going up, but then damon came over and rubbed my back and asked ""Where do you want it?"" I showed him where I like his balls and he looked me in the eye and there was a sense of calming almost like a enya cd. I knew right there He had saved my career and maybe even my lifeOMG LMAO

Bowser
09-23-2007, 04:24 PM
you found that funny? wow

Funny in a Demonpenz kind of way.

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
in the postgame players were raving about what calming leader huard is. It's almost like he said "come on boys" jump on my back it's time to ride me all the way for the victory. and that he did! Touchdown huard.LMAO This is good stuff...

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
you found that funny? wowYou, obviously, have no sense of humor...

Demonpenz
09-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Jesus.

LMAO

Would you like to wash my feet?

Wilson
09-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Don't make fun of Hootie's boyfriend! He'll scratch your eyes out.

PastorMikH
09-23-2007, 04:33 PM
I can't stand the thought of playing Huard and not trying to develop a potential QBOTF. I think Croyle could be a special player for us.

That said, I can't help but think part of the problem Huard is having would go away if he would spill some gatorade on the radio reciever in his helmet and just play ball. When things opened up and he started throwing he didn't do all that bad.

Something has got to be done about the playcalling IMO. The way they are using LJ is ridiculous. There's no way he'll be sucessful with the playcalling like it is.

KurtCobain
09-23-2007, 04:36 PM
PASS HARD?

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/c1/fullj.getty-75557857js021_minnesota_vik.jpg

scott free
09-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Dewayne bowe on Huard

AWESOME!!!

"like an Enya cd"... ROFL

Buehler445
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
I can't stand the thought of playing Huard and not trying to develop a potential QBOTF. I think Croyle could be a special player for us.

That said, I can't help but think part of the problem Huard is having would go away if he would spill some gatorade on the radio reciever in his helmet and just play ball. When things opened up and he started throwing he didn't do all that bad.

Something has got to be done about the playcalling IMO. The way they are using LJ is ridiculous. There's no way he'll be sucessful with the playcalling like it is.

I think the playcalling would be much improved with Croyle in there. Through the preaseason and in the Chicago game, he looked much better in the pocket, he's got decent accuracy, and his balls don't take 90 seconds to get to the receiver. It looked like in the Chicago game and after his comments afterword that he stopped trying to make the big play and take what the D gives him.

Huard looks scared, and can't make hardly any throws. As a result, just finds the checkdown and throws bad balls to DBowe and TG.

Short Leash Hootie
09-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I have about 3,000 posts on this site stating the Chiefs would start 1-3 and then it would be Croyle time...

So if by 'ready to admit you are wrong' you really mean 'ready to admit you were right (again)', then sure, I'm ready to admit I'm wrong.

Short Leash Hootie
09-23-2007, 10:47 PM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9202/croylenr8.jpg

Halfcan
09-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I liked Damon better when he played Chandler on Friends-he sucks as a QB.

boogblaster
09-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Huard looks like that littl' fellow that mouthed-off to me over the phone..and got a real-life visit to his house.......wun littl' rabit ....

Bowser
09-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I know I made a reference to it in the header, but after thinking about it, I am leaning towards believing Huard's lack of success is cemented firmly in our coaching staff being cowards on offense, and putting him and the rest in a position NOT to succeed. ANd really, I wonder just how much more handcuffed our offense would be with Croyle under center.

Bowser
09-24-2007, 10:50 AM
I have about 3,000 posts on this site stating the Chiefs would start 1-3 and then it would be Croyle time...

So if by 'ready to admit you are wrong' you really mean 'ready to admit you were right (again)', then sure, I'm ready to admit I'm wrong.

Damon Huard is not a better quarterback than Trent Green. Period, end of statement.

PastorMikH
09-24-2007, 11:01 AM
I know I made a reference to it in the header, but after thinking about it, I am leaning towards believing Huard's lack of success is cemented firmly in our coaching staff being cowards on offense, and putting him and the rest in a position NOT to succeed. ANd really, I wonder just how much more handcuffed our offense would be with Croyle under center.

You know, this is an interesting concept and has me thinking a bit. I am sure some here would dissagree, but....

Herm has pushed all off-season for Croyle to start. Green wanted out of KC - he didn't want to be a backup and knew that's where he'd be. Now, I doubt anyone other than Hootie would argue that Huard would have beat out Green. Green saw the writing on the wall and he wanted out.

Notice in pre-season how they gave Croyle every chance to suceed but Huard didn't get much of a chance himself.

Now, look at the offensive playcalling so far this season - anyone see a difference between playcalling when Huard is in there and when Croyle was last week?

Now, and this is pure speculation, there have been comments made here by some who's football opinions I respect that have suggested Carl is pulling the strings and Herm is having to bow a bit to Carl's wishes. It has also been suggested here that Carl is the one who wants Huard playing.

With all of that said, could it be that Herm is following the will of King Carl, but doing so in such a way that will force Carl to give in to Herm's plan? Problem was sunday, the O players were starting to revolt and call the coaching staff out.

Probably ridiculous, but I can't help but wonder.

StcChief
09-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I think the play calling is setup for Huard to fail. or so it looked in 1st half.

Herm is doing this to get Croyle in.

TEX
09-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Damon Huard is not a better quarterback than Trent Green. Period, end of statement.

He was last year. Easily.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 03:12 PM
I have never once, NOT ONCE, said Huard was a better QB than Green.

All I've ever said is Huard is a better QB for the CHIEFS then Green...

The Chiefs weakness: pass protection.

Huard's strength: GETTING RID OF THE BALL
Trent's weakness: GETTING RID OF THE BALL

notice how people have talked about how 'good' our pass protection has looked this year?

Do you really believe that? Or do you think it's because Huard gets rid of the ball so fast (sometimes too fast)...

Last year everyone was blaming the line rather than Green, but Huard had the same line when he was successful...

Do I think Huard is as talented as Green? No. Do I think Green is as talented as a lot of you think? No.

Green was a system QB through and through...best offensive line (possibly in history) equals not that hard to play QB (if you're accurate like Green) and by accurate I mean accurate until you have three pass rushers in your face (and then suddenly you can't complete a two foot swing pass)...

BigMeatballDave
09-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Huard's strength: GETTING RID OF THE BALL
.By "Getting rid of the ball", do you mean, Dropping it on the turf? If so, you are spot on!

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 03:51 PM
By "Getting rid of the ball", do you mean, Dropping it on the turf? If so, you are spot on!
Riddle me this...

Why did Huard have LITTLE problem with the pass protection last year (with the same line, and the same Jordan Black blocking for him...)

yet, when Green returned, he was sacked three times as much, hurried three times as much, and played three times as bad (yet everyone blamed the line for his woes)???

You don't have to face the facts, Huard is a better QB for this team than Green...

and besides, how much do we really miss Trent (0-3 with the Dolphins)...

?

We'd be 1-2 (maybe) with Trent, we wouldn't be 2-1 or 3-0...we'd be 0-3 or 1-2.

Tribal Warfare
09-26-2007, 03:56 PM
You don't have to face the facts, Huard is a better QB for this team than Green...

You actually believe this????????? Either you are trying to be an attention whore , or you are so deluted with St. Huard that you typed yourself retarded

jjjayb
09-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Riddle me this...

Why did Huard have LITTLE problem with the pass protection last year (with the same line, and the same Jordan Black blocking for him...)

yet, when Green returned, he was sacked three times as much, hurried three times as much, and played three times as bad (yet everyone blamed the line for his woes)???

and besides, how much do we really miss Trent (0-3 with the Dolphins)...

?

We'd be 1-2 (maybe) with Trent, we wouldn't be 2-1 or 3-0...we'd be 0-3 or 1-2.

Maybe because they played different teams? And since when does huard get rid of the ball quick? Have you watched any of the games this year? He looks like a scared little bitch afraid to throw the ball. He's hesitated numerous times when he's had guys wide open. Huard is a career backup. Period. He's not better then Trent or better for this team than Trent.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 03:59 PM
You actually believe this????????? Either you are trying to be an attention whore , or you are so deluted with St. Huard that you typed yourself retarded
I actually believe this...

What the **** do you think Trent Green would have done with this team that would've been different than Huard?

Shit, Green would probably be hurt by now...

At least Huard is making our line look decent in pass protection...

Huard played like he did last year in the second half last week...and after the coaches saw that, I FULLY expect them to let him air it out again...and if he fails in San Diego, then it will be Croyle time.

Besides, Huard could probably have a 2 TD 0 INT game and if the Chiefs lose by more than a score, he's done and Croyle is in for the home stretch.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 04:00 PM
LMFAO

Someone, please...I swear to GOD I'll admit Green is better than Huard for the Chiefs if you tell me WHY Huard didn't struggle with pass protection last year throwing behind the same line as Green...

SERIOUSLY

Someone tell me...

Give me a good reason, ONE GOOD REASON, and I will admit Huard is the worst QB in the history of football on any level.

I'll be waiting...

Tribal Warfare
09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I actually believe this...

What the **** do you think Trent Green would have done with this team that would've been different than Huard?

He would've had another 3,000 yard pro-bowl year season

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 04:29 PM
He would've had another 3,000 yard pro-bowl year season
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

AND YOU PEOPLE THINK I'M DELUSIONAL!?

jjjayb
09-26-2007, 05:29 PM
LMFAO

Someone, please...I swear to GOD I'll admit Green is better than Huard for the Chiefs if you tell me WHY Huard didn't struggle with pass protection last year throwing behind the same line as Green...

SERIOUSLY

Someone tell me...

Give me a good reason, ONE GOOD REASON, and I will admit Huard is the worst QB in the history of football on any level.

I'll be waiting...

He did struggle when he actually faced teams with defenses. Should we really be applauding him for looking okay against such powerful defensive oppononents as San Francisco - last in the league, and Arizona, 29th in the league and St. Louis 27th in the league? 3 of his 5 wins were against teams in the bottom 5 in defensive points allowed. The only team with a decent defense he looked good against was San Diego.

What did he do against the rest of the teams with good defenses like Miami and Pittsburgh? Oh yeah, that's right. He sucked.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-26-2007, 05:35 PM
He didn't struggle because he had four games against the NFC West, you dumb sonfoabitch.

Skip Towne
09-26-2007, 05:47 PM
CHICKENHEAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

TEX
09-26-2007, 06:13 PM
He did struggle when he actually faced teams with defenses. Should we really be applauding him for looking okay against such powerful defensive oppononents as San Francisco - last in the league, and Arizona, 29th in the league and St. Louis 27th in the league? 3 of his 5 wins were against teams in the bottom 5 in defensive points allowed. The only team with a decent defense he looked good against was San Diego.

What did he do against the rest of the teams with good defenses like Miami and Pittsburgh? Oh yeah, that's right. He sucked.

To be fair, check out which O-lineman played, or rather did not play, against the Fins.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 07:21 PM

It's funny how you failed to mention San Diego...the game he looked the best in...

and as for Green...who did he look good against? Cleveland! Yay...three good quarters against the Browns in a game we lost (partially because of his ridiculous fumble and INT in the 4th)...

Green is only effective if he has time to completely survey the field...he put up decent stats against NYJ last week because they fell behind 31-13 and he picked up a whole bunch of numbers when the game was already over...

He's looked every bit as awful as Huard has...but at least Huard has one good second half in which he stepped into throws and looked like the guy we saw last year...

If he plays like he did against Minnesota in the second half for a full game against San Diego, and say throws 3 TD passes, I can't wait to hear all of the excuses...

"Well, he overthrew Tony G and Tony G had to make a great catch!"

"Oh, Bowe bailed him out on that one!"

"That was a screen pass that LJ gained 40 yards on!"

"Huard sucks, he got lucky, Gonzalez caught like three balls where he was covered!"

Huard, like I said last week, could go 25-25 with 800 yards and 11 TD passes in a game and he'd still be criticized for his performance.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 07:25 PM
BUT SERIOUSLY, THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME A GOOD REASON WHY HUARD DIDN'T STRUGGLE IN PASS PROTECTION BUT GREED DID (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE SAME FRIGGIN' LINE!!!)

I explained it best last year, I think...Green slept with Jordan Black's boy or girlfriend, thus Black decided he wasn't going to block for Green (but he'd block for Huard because Huard gave him a backrub and told him it would be ok!)

The only team Green beat on the road last year was friggin' Oakland and even that was an adventure.

You can defend Green over Huard all you want, but no one has any good evidence that supports the fact that Green was more effective than Huard last year, and for good reason...

IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Otter
09-26-2007, 07:31 PM
BUT SERIOUSLY, THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME A GOOD REASON WHY HUARD DIDN'T STRUGGLE IN PASS PROTECTION BUT GREED DID (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE SAME FRIGGIN' LINE!!!)

I explained it best last year, I think...Green slept with Jordan Black's boy or girlfriend, thus Black decided he wasn't going to block for Green (but he'd block for Huard because Huard gave him a backrub and told him it would be ok!)

The only team Green beat on the road last year was friggin' Oakland and even that was an adventure.

You can defend Green over Huard all you want, but no one has any good evidence that supports the fact that Green was more effective than Huard last year, and for good reason...

IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I think people are just getting tired of arguing with you because even when facts are presented you go into fetal position and start flinging feces.

Does "otter is stalking me" or "htis is always right" ring a bell?

Dumbass.

banyon
09-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I think people are just getting tired of arguing with you because even when facts are presented you go into fetal position and start flinging feces.

Dumbass.

Hey, I'm the conspiracy ringleader and I've only posted on this topic probably less than 20 times. :D

Tribal Warfare
09-26-2007, 08:20 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

AND YOU PEOPLE THINK I'M DELUSIONAL!?

His past would dictate my opinion about his play, and what has Huard proven in the same timespan? Absolutely nothing

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 08:37 PM

Dumbass.
FACTS PRESENTED TO ME?!

That's what I'm trying to get...someone to explain to me why Green struggled with pass protection last year but Huard did not...

as soon as someone gives me a GOOD EXPLANATION, I'll admit Green was pro bowl bound for the Chiefs this year.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2007, 08:38 PM
His past would dictate my opinion about his play, and what has Huard proven in the same timespan? Absolutely nothing
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm lost for words!!! I'M CRYING ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

jjjayb
09-26-2007, 08:39 PM
It's funny how you failed to mention San Diego...the game he looked the best in...

Do you know how to read? Go reread my post moron. I specifically said he looked good against SD.

Tribal Warfare
09-26-2007, 08:50 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm lost for words!!! I'M CRYING ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

It seems like I'm correct you typed yourself retarded

Otter
09-26-2007, 09:58 PM
FACTS PRESENTED TO ME?!

That's what I'm trying to get...someone to explain to me why Green struggled with pass protection last year but Huard did not...

as soon as someone gives me a GOOD EXPLANATION, I'll admit Green was pro bowl bound for the Chiefs this year.

Not talking about Green but previous arguments, I'm actually sorry I chimed in again. I'll do my best to try self control to any future posts.

Too bad the Taco "I'm the victim here" John defense has been beat to death by the originator, might have worked otherwise.

Skip Towne
09-26-2007, 10:08 PM
You guys are retarted. CHICKENHEAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!