PDA

View Full Version : Milton Bradley

Coach
09-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Wow.

Remember that Dayton wanted Milton Bradley, despite that his character issues? I'm glad that he flunked his physical.

Bradley was on first base and wanted the balk call on the pitcher, but the 1st base umpire didn't call it. Bradley went absolutely nuts and had to be basically tackled by his coaches to keep him away from the umpire. Bradley ended up injuring his knee after being tackled by the coaches.

The dude is nuts.

KurtCobain
09-23-2007, 04:40 PM
so is kermit the frog

Sure-Oz
09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
He is crazy, i need to watch SC for that

Buck
09-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Wait, this happened today?

Been watching football and didn't catch it.

Mecca
09-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Of course no one elaborated on this story about how the umpire apparently was saying nasty shit to him bringing it on. SD's first base coach said in 26 years he's ever heard an umpire say things like that to a player to try to piss him off..

Bradley said he was called a piece of shit by the ump...

Coach
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Of course no one elaborated on this story about how the umpire apparently was saying nasty shit to him bringing it on. SD's first base coach said in 26 years he's ever heard an umpire say things like that to a player to try to piss him off..

Allegedly.

However, based of some of the reports that I'm reading off from, I'm inclined to agree with you.

I should also point out that Bruce Froeming's crew has been allegedly been racist umpiring crew, especially Bruce himself.

Spott
09-24-2007, 04:55 PM
I bet the Parker Brothers don't tear their ACL's arguing with umps.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Bruce Froemming could drop dead for all I care.

That guy is a world class sonofabitch.

RP_McMurphy
09-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Thank God for doctors. This would have been Dayton Moore's worst move so far. Now he needs to say goodbye to Mike Sweeney.......the DL list will miss him.

Deberg_1990
09-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Milton Bradley makes a heck of a board game!

Mecca
09-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Yea having a guy in the OF that can actually hit, what a horrid move it would have been...

Hootie
09-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Yea having a guy in the OF that can actually hit, what a horrid move it would have been...
the last thing the Royals need is a guy like Milton Bradley...

things are always going pretty shitty in KC...I'm sure that's not real good for the morale.

88TG88
09-24-2007, 05:27 PM

He is a POS. He used to beat his wife when he played for LA.

Coach
09-24-2007, 05:30 PM

As Hootie mentioned, the last thing the Royals need is Milton Bradley. I have no respect for any man who beats his wife.

Mecca
09-24-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm sure he's somehow better than TO though, in NFL culture beating your wife is more ok than running your mouth.

Coach
09-24-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm sure he's somehow better than TO though, in NFL culture beating your wife is more ok than running your mouth.

Do you have any evidence that TO actually beat his wife?

Mecca
09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Do you have any evidence that TO actually beat his wife?

NO NO I didn't say TO beat his wife, I said that in the NFL people somehow think he's worse than a guy that does because he runs his mouth.

Randy McMichael at one point called him a bad guy and said he wouldn't want him on his team yet he's been arrested for beating his wife more than once.....

And all the ESPN people and such play right into how TO is this horrible person.

Coach
09-24-2007, 05:59 PM
NO NO I didn't say TO beat his wife, I said that in the NFL people somehow think he's worse than a guy that does because he runs his mouth.

Randy McMichael at one point called him a bad guy and said he wouldn't want him on his team yet he's been arrested for beating his wife more than once.....

And all the ESPN people and such play right into how TO is this horrible person.

Ah, I mis-read it then. My apologies.

I don't really care what sport you're in, either that is the MLB, NBA, NFL, etc etc. If you are a person that has a domestic issue in the past (See Bradley, Brett Myers from the Phillies as a good example) that involves a wife being assulted, I have no respect for that person.

That being said, I'll admit that TO is a good football player as long he keeps his mouth shut (See Philly meltdown/Ripping on coaches while embarrasing himself on national tv/calling out his quarterback).

There's a difference between Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens. Chad Johnson didn't try to commit suicide, didn't embarrass (to a degree) himself or embarrasing his coaches, and his quarterback.

Owens, however, has issues in a whole new different level.

Passing Time
09-24-2007, 06:46 PM
He is crazy, i need to watch SC for that

Where did you get that insert about number of posts? It's terrific!

Sure-Oz
09-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Where did you get that insert about number of posts? It's terrific!
haha, a friend sent it to me through email about a year ago that he found on his car messageboard, carried it ever since. :)

Sure-Oz
09-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Bradley may now be out 8-12 mo's, that is pretty shitty, if you saw his post game interview he seemed real upset, and maybe with good reason. Interesting what will happen with this...

Adept Havelock
09-24-2007, 07:09 PM

Bravo Foxtrot Delta. Even if the Ref isn't a professional, Bradley is and should act accordingly.

All he did was prove that POS Ref was correct in his (alleged) statement.

As for TO- He's not a horrible person. Just a horrible teammate.

He's proved it twice.

chiefqueen
09-24-2007, 07:15 PM
I bet Milton is now Sorry!TM he argued with the ump.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Milton Bradley... meet karma... karma... meet Milton Bradley. You bitches should get along well.

morphius
09-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Milton Bradley makes a heck of a board game!
Milton Bradley, do not pass first base and do not collect $200.

hawkchief
09-25-2007, 09:38 AM
I love it when punks like Bradley get their comeuppance. Suck it Milton.

tk13
09-26-2007, 02:15 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-winterssuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns

The umpire involved, Mike Winters, has been suspended for the rest of the season.

kcxiv
09-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Slap in the wrist, season has 5 games left in it. He should be punished for part of next year as well. They obviously found him guilty of bating a player.

Sure-Oz
09-26-2007, 03:02 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-winterssuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns

The umpire involved, Mike Winters, has been suspended for the rest of the season.
what a load of crap, 5 day paid vacay

Mecca
09-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Even if you hate Bradley acting like this is ok or cool is pretty ****ed up.