PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or is Merriman somewhat average this year?

dtebbe
09-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Seems like he's doing nothing special this year. Maybe his nuts now resemble raisins.

DT

Rain Man
09-28-2007, 08:21 PM
I don't understand why Nike uses him on their commercials. The guy is a cheater. I want to be like Mike, I don't want to inject like Shawne.

beer bacon
09-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Norv and the new DC haven't blitzed very much. They aren't running the defense the same way Phillips did.

Buck
09-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I don't understand why Nike uses him on their commercials. The guy is a cheater. I want to be like Mike, I don't want to inject like Shawne.

Yet, they don't have a problem with Lance Armstrong....I guess hes never technically been caught, but I think its pretty obvious the guy cheated.

Hammock Parties
09-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I watched the Packers game this afternoon. Chad Clifton, a decent, but not elite, left tackle, handled Merriman quite well.

Premium tidbit!

Hammock Parties
09-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Norv and the new DC haven't blitzed very much. They aren't running the defense the same way Phillips did.

That's the other thing I saw.

beer bacon
09-28-2007, 08:35 PM

You would think blitzing the hell out of opposing offenses with Merriman and Phillips would be a simple coaching decision.

Tribal Warfare
09-28-2007, 08:55 PM

He looks smaller too

Smed1065
09-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Maybe he not "recovering" from the hits he takes as fast in the NFL now?

With being smaller adding to the equation.

KcMizzou
09-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Yet, they don't have a problem with Lance Armstrong....I guess hes never technically been caught, but I think its pretty obvious the guy cheated.You're going to bring down the wrath of the bicycling fans with that comment. They're nearly as fearsome as the hordes of Chargers fans.

:p

kcchiefsus
09-28-2007, 09:07 PM
I watched the Packers game this afternoon. Chad Clifton, a decent, but not elite, left tackle, handled "roidman" Merriman quite well.

Premium tidbit!

Even Jordan Black handled him last year.

dtebbe
09-28-2007, 09:18 PM
You're going to bring down the wrath of the bicycling fans with that comment. They're nearly as fearsome as the hordes of Chargers fans.

Tell me about it. Thier relentless bitching forced the county where I live to install "share the road" signs on thier favorite routes. Talk about a waste of taxpayer $$$$... those signs could have funded a lot of WIC coupons....

DT

Skip Towne
09-28-2007, 09:19 PM
I watched the Packers game this afternoon. Chad Clifton, a decent, but not elite, left tackle, handled "roidman" Merriman quite well.

Premium tidbit!
Send me a bill.

Hammock Parties
09-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Even Jordan Black handled him last year.

Not really.

backburner
09-28-2007, 11:12 PM
You're going to bring down the wrath of the bicycling fans with that comment. They're nearly as fearsome as the hordes of Chargers fans.

yeah like a pack of first graders.

Hootie
09-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Not really.
he did with Huard in the game...when Green played the Chargers the pass protection was "awful"...

I wonder why...

Oh I know...

BECAUSE GREEN DOESN'T GET RID OF THE BALL...

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Yet, they don't have a problem with Lance Armstrong....I guess hes never technically been caught, but I think its pretty obvious the guy cheated.

Maybe he gets a benefit of the doubt because he has a brain tumor and 1 ball.....

Mary-man just has shrunken junk from the superman juice that he was taking last year, which is likely the cause of those spastic, seizures he had on the field every time he made a chemically enhanced play.

Iowanian
09-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Steve Lattimer was run over on the goal line one he had his wonder-juice taken away too.