09-29-2007, 12:03 PM
F you!!!!!!!!!!

You Chief hating bitch!!!!!

StcChief
09-29-2007, 12:04 PM
I'll 2nd that motion.

irishjayhawk
09-29-2007, 12:05 PM
While he is overly negative at times, some of his points are spot on. It's just no one wants to admit it.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Mecca.......Please feel free to **** yourself here as well.

banyon
09-29-2007, 12:06 PM
great thread :rolleyes:

beach tribe
While he is overly negative at times, some of his points are spot on. It's just no one wants to admit it.
I never said anything about him being right or wrong.

Skip Towne
He would have already been booted off most NFL boards.

DaFace
Huh.

DaKCMan AP
09-29-2007, 12:07 PM
While I disagree with Mecca on some things, this thread is teh ghey.

beach tribe
great thread :rolleyes:
great post

kcxiv
While he is overly negative at times, some of his points are spot on. It's just no one wants to admit it.When your replying to just about every Chiefs related thread and put some input into whats going on, your bound to be right more then a few times.

I am not saying F him like everyone else here, but i think anyone that k nows a little bit of football can make predictions and nail it quite a bit.

banyon
09-29-2007, 12:09 PM
great post

eh, what DaKCManAP said.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:10 PM
I got carried away.

It just seems to me that he is a Donk troll laughing his ass off.

KurtCobain
09-29-2007, 12:13 PM
yo

Bowser
09-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Did Mecca bang your girlfriend?

teedubya
09-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Mecca would slice your throat with a rusty blade then piss on your wounds.

Mecca is the animated Gif KING. Don't ever deny him.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I got carried away.

It just seems to me that he is a Donk troll laughing his ass off.

Considering I was here long before you.....I'm sure you know me well...

People take what I say as negative even when it's positive....it's all about spin this and spin that.

crazycoffey
09-29-2007, 12:19 PM
he is the anti-homer.
If he's negative 100% of the time then he's bound to be right sometimes.

Just as if the homer is 100% positive all the time, he/she is bound to be right sometimes too.

I see Mecca as the Dr. Doom of Chiefs topic threads....

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:20 PM
However it is kind of cool that I made someone mad enough to start a thread about me....

Like I said in the other thread, say something positive about the Chiefs that is correct and I'll agree with it....It doesn't make me negative because I said Jared Allen isn't the best defensive player on earth it makes me realistic...

crazycoffey
09-29-2007, 12:22 PM
However it is kind of cool that I made someone mad enough to start a thread about me....

Like I said in the other thread, say something positive about the Chiefs that is correct and I'll agree with it....It doesn't make me negative because I said Jared Allen isn't the best defensive player on earth it makes me realistic...

how do you, or would you, judge "the best on earth"?
just curious.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:23 PM
He should probably make a Pro Bowl first.....or finish in the top 5 of the league in sacks.....or well do something to be recognized as being on those guys level...

I'm sure someone will try to argue he's as good as Peppers which is a total joke...

Skip Towne
09-29-2007, 12:26 PM
I just wish he would finish eating that baby.

crazycoffey
09-29-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm just saying there are subjective factors in making this decision, so while I agree - JA may not be the "best on earth" he's a darn good player and makes differences in the game. So if someone wants to say he's as good as Peppers, I don't know how you would win the argument that he isn't. I also can't for the life of me figure out how you think this makes you a realist.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm just saying there are subjective factors in making this decision, so while I agree - JA may not be the "best on earth" he's a darn good player and makes differences in the game. So if someone wants to say he's as good as Peppers, I don't know how you would win the argument that he isn't. I also can't for the life of me figure out how you think this makes you a realist.

Because Julius Peppers has actually you know been recognized by his peers by being on the Pro Bowl and All Pro teams?

ferrarispider95
He is negative a lot, but most of the time it is the truth. However a few times I think he is over the top, which might be to just yank a few chains around here.

He is what I would call an anti-homer.

beach tribe

Like I said before, I never questioned whether you are right or wrong.
It is your......I guess I would say tone(that doesnt sound right) that gets me,but like I said I got carried away.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:30 PM
I do yank chains because people get so up in arms over nothing around here sometimes.....people need to lighten up.....I'm heavily sarcastic a couple years now and still people don't know that I'm not being serious all the time.

Sure-Oz
09-29-2007, 12:31 PM
I thought i saw mecca at the renaissance festival last week..joking aside, no ban needed, there is always fun in argument.

crazycoffey
09-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Because Julius Peppers has actually you know been recognized by his peers by being on the Pro Bowl and All Pro teams?

how's he look this year?
Pro Bowls are a popularity contest and not conclusive to talent levels.
Donnie Edwards is a great example, talent level that excedes one pro bowl appearance
I'm not making the argument about peppers and JA, I'm making the argument that you are a stick poker and negative, not realistic.

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!!!!!!!!!!

You Chief hating bitch!!!!!

Whatever. Mecca may be a Travis Tritt looking, USC loving, Chiefs front office hating CP member, but he's got over 26,000 post. He may have a "negative" take on all things Chiefs but keep in mind that his perspective is often accurate.

This team hasn't won a playoff game since January of 1994 and with the exception of two seasons since that victory (1997 & 2003), the Chiefs have fielded a very sub-par team.

Not everybody's the "rah rah" type.

Get over yourself.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:34 PM
I thought i saw mecca at the renaissance festival last week..joking aside, no ban needed, there is always fun in argument.
Yea. This thread should never have been started. His negative opinion is just as warranted here as anyone elses.

ferrarispider95
09-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Here is my question to Mecca?

Do you belong to any other football messageboards? USC?

If so, how do people view you on there?

Sure-Oz
09-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Yea. This thread should never have been started. His negative opinion is just as warranted here as anyone elses.
You got your opinion out thats all that matters, just respond next time to his post and that will work. :)

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Mecca would slice your throat with a rusty blade then piss on your wounds.

Mecca is the animated Gif KING. Don't ever deny him.
Steve Martin is not funny.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:37 PM
I was a rah ran fan once but the Chiefs can only sting you so many times before you realize the approach they take isn't right.....

Also for the other thing, if you compare the stats from early in his career, Allen and Aaron Schobel actually compare very well. There's nothing wrong with being Aaron Schobel, he's a good player and he's made a Pro Bowl.

At the same time he isn't an elite top 2 at his position DE, I think Allen compares with a guy like him, not Julius Peppers. There's no shame in that, it doesn't mean he sucks.....people when I say that people act like it means I'm saying he sucks...

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Here is my question to Mecca?

Do you belong to any other football messageboards? USC?

If so, how do people view you on there?

I belong to a SC board.......well I'm not as negative regarding SC because SC does do things in a good fashion.

If I thought the Chiefs were doing things in the right way to achieve a long term goal that would be one thing, problem is they aren't....

ferrarispider95
09-29-2007, 12:39 PM
I will give him his Boomer take, he is only on the field because he is a fan favorite.

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 12:41 PM
While I certainly understand why this thread was created. Mecca brings a ton to this board. We've jabbed slightly (nothing too serious) in the past. But I really do like him. Now that's not to say I don't shake my head at some of his post's from time-to-time.

Mecca->Rock on with ya bad self! :)

Frazod
09-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Anything the Chiefs are better at YOU'D NEVER MENTION. There has to be a negative connotation. Even if you say something good, there has to be a backhanded jab. "Well, they won, but....", or "he was really good once, but now...." And then when called on it you fall back to "No, I like the Chiefs, really I do, I'm just honest and realistic."

:whackit:

Seriously, F#CK YOU, scumbag. You're not here to be honest - you're here to annoy actual Chief fans, of which you are clearly not. You're a troll who's too much of a puss even in cyberspace to do it directly; instead you conceal your hatred of this team and its fans in subtleties and think we're all too stupid to figure it out. I have more respect for imbeciles like Shrek or Drunk than I do you. At least they're HONEST about how much they hate Kansas City.

Go be a Chargers fan. Seriously, that's the right move for you. You've never been within 1,000 miles of Southern California and that hasn't stopped you from being a USC fan, you pathetic piece of shit. Just release your inner Kalifornian and take that final step. You'll be among friends there - I assume that would be something new for you. Hell, you just might like it. Happy trails, emocca. We'll even help you pack.

Can somebody find this douche a link to a Chargers BB and make an introduction?

I posted this in another thread, but it seems appropriate here as well.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:43 PM
While I certainly understand why this thread was created. Mecca brings a ton to this board. We've jabbed slightly (nothing too serious) in the past. But I really do like him. Now that's not to say I don't shake my head at some of his post's from time-to-time.

I mean yea........I bring....hot chicks in the sig!

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:44 PM

HAHAHA, way to get all upset........

I wonder what he'd do if I was a pantry door?

BigMeatballDave
09-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Circumventing the profanity filter is a bannable offense...

RedThat
09-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Considering I was here long before you.....I'm sure you know me well...

People take what I say as negative even when it's positive....it's all about spin this and spin that.

I actually think you're a pretty good poster Mecca. Honestly.

When I read a lot of the stuff you say, I interpret it as truth.

I think a lot of what you say is based on reality of what the Chiefs actually are? I think it just hurts, as in the "truth" hurts sorta thing. Which is in all actuality pretty tough to swallow. Because a lot of people here loves the Chiefs and I get the impression they hate to here the truth about the Chiefs. Even if it's negative. I think that pretty much sums up why they take your posts the wrong way.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:47 PM
I actually think you're a pretty good poster Mecca. Honestly.

When I read a lot of the stuff you say, I interpret it as truth.

I think a lot of what you say is based on reality of what the Chiefs actually are? I think it just hurts, as in the "truth" hurts sorta thing. Which is in all actuality pretty tough to swallow. Because a lot of people here loves the Chiefs and I get the impression they hate to here the truth about the Chiefs. Even if it's negative. I think that pretty much sums up why they take your posts the wrong way.

Nah man I'm just a Chief hating troll, I mean I actually take time to watch games and all that but really I'm just a troll right? :rolleyes:

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:47 PM
I was a rah ran fan once but the Chiefs can only sting you so many times before you realize the approach they take isn't right.....

Also for the other thing, if you compare the stats from early in his career, Allen and Aaron Schobel actually compare very well. There's nothing wrong with being Aaron Schobel, he's a good player and he's made a Pro Bowl.

At the same time he isn't an elite top 2 at his position DE, I think Allen compares with a guy like him, not Julius Peppers. There's no shame in that, it doesn't mean he sucks.....people when I say that people act like it means I'm saying he sucks...
What I cant figure out, is after all these years as a Chiefs fan, you still LET this shit burn you, when YOU cant do shit about it. It is what it is, and you are too scarred, and bitter to be able to see anything positive. Do I think we are going to the superbowl.....no. That doesnt mean Im going to hate the team deep down inside.

Lin Elliot taught me to take it as it comes, or shit gets broken.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:49 PM

He brings an opinion.......like the rest of us....................and hot chicks

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:51 PM
I did not know that.........noted

Simply Red
Yes it is. Though Beach Tribe most likely didn't know that or meant no harm, IT IS. I just love that word "circumventing." EXCELLENT!!

Mecca
Hate the team.......I hate how the team is run, and the approach they take.

They'll never win a damn thing doing things they do now....it's just the fact, striving to just be competitive isn't good enough.

Sure-Oz
09-29-2007, 12:53 PM

They'll never win a damn thing doing things they do now....it's just the fact, striving to just be competitive isn't good enough.
I hate how the team is run and esp. our gay offensive play calling, lets burn this mother ****er down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:54 PM
And really the only time I call someone out or get negative about solid/good players on the Chiefs is when someone makes a statement that is out there.....

Like....."I'd rather have DJ than AJ Hawk"

HypnotizedMonkey
09-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Jared Allen is the best defensive player on the Earth.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 12:55 PM

I hate this with equal passion, but it does not affect my attitude toward everything else.

RedThat
09-29-2007, 12:55 PM

I've been dying for this team to get a new GM that has a sense of direction and a plan for success.

RedThat
09-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Jared Allen is the best defensive player on the Earth.

Only in the minds of some Chiefs fans. But there are a whole handful of guys I would take in the league that are better then Jared Allen.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2007, 12:56 PM
The biggest problem is way to many people here wear rose colored glasses and arent willing to take a look at the team and management as a whole..

This franchise is below average and we have been paying for it for a long time....

Mecca has good and bad points, but over all, he like many others are tired of the status quo, (Huard is a perfect example of pathetic management making the wrong decesions out of fear). So props to him for speaking up and props to him for pissing you guys off...

Suck it....

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Explain to me something I've said that was negative that wasn't true......

I'm not going to put on my homer glasses when making an assessment of something...

Mecca
09-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Only in the minds of some Chiefs fans. But there are a whole handful of guys I would take in the league that are better then Jared Allen.

There are guys that play the same position he does that would be taken over him....

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 01:00 PM

I'm not going to put on my homer glasses when making an assessment of something...
Opinions cant be proven true or false.

BTW its your delivery.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Opinions cant be proven true or false.

BTW its your delivery.

The Delivery is in the eyes of the reader...

How can you tell a persons delivery on a freaking message board?

ferrarispider95
09-29-2007, 01:02 PM

Your opinion doesn't count, you're a Mizzou fan.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Nah man I'm just a Chief hating troll, I mean I actually take time to watch games and all that but really I'm just a troll right? :rolleyes:

I think you're really just here to make yourself feel better at the expense of others. You're like a positive energy vampire. All the subtle little digs, the way you'll steer any subject into something negative, I mean, really, it's a gift you've got there. Normally it's a gift that WOMEN have, but never mind that.

I went back and read a few pages of your posts (for such a young, studly ladies man you sure do spend a lot of time on here) to see if I could spot anything positive, happy or kind that you said, directed to towards anybody on this BB or the Chiefs. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Just dozens of carefully crafted criticizms of the Chiefs, with the occasional zinger on a non-related thread. I loved it when the kid was asking for tips about premature baldness and you responded by saying how jealous he'd be of your long, luxurious bitch hair. How thoughtful. Or chiming in on the college game thread about how great USC is when they aren't even playing and weren't even mentioned.

Seriously, what's wrong with your life that you're like this?

ClevelandBronco
I do yank chains because people get so up in arms over nothing around here sometimes.....people need to lighten up.....I'm heavily sarcastic a couple years now and still people don't know that I'm not being serious all the time.

For instance, he's not serious about what he says here.

BigMeatballDave
I did not know that.........notedHeh. Most of us are guilty of it. Obviously, its not enforced...

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Your opinion doesn't count, you're a Mizzou fan.

That's why he's cool with being mediocre...that's Mizzou in the better years....

I do enjoy the seriousness that he takes the message board though, he should probably have some prozac, or well any other medication, medicate himself and relax....

You'd think I ruined his life with my posts with that sorta thing.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 01:05 PM
The Delivery is in the eyes of the reader...

How can you tell a persons delivery on a freaking message board?
My opinion is no better than anyone elses.

I guess I should have said your phrasing.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:09 PM
I think you're really just here to make yourself feel better at the expense of others. You're like a positive energy vampire. All the subtle little digs, the way you'll steer any subject into something negative, I mean, really, it's a gift you've got there. Normally it's a gift that WOMEN have, but never mind that.

I went back and read a few pages of your posts (for such a young, studly ladies man you sure do spend a lot of time on here) to see if I could spot anything positive, happy or kind that you said, directed to towards anybody on this BB or the Chiefs. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Just dozens of carefully crafted criticizms of the Chiefs, with the occasional zinger on a non-related thread. I loved it when the kid was asking for tips about premature baldness and you responded by saying how jealous he'd be of your long, luxurious bitch hair. How thoughtful. Or chiming in on the college game thread about how great USC is when they aren't even playing and weren't even mentioned.

Seriously, what's wrong with your life that you're like this?

USC comments came after some took a personal shot at me......so in your world you think I should just sit here and be like oh cool personally insult me no biggie huh? I don't personally insult anyone yet somehow I'm the dick here right?

The hair stuff is a ****in joke cause people give me shit about having long hair, I give some back.....like I said have some prozac and chill out.

Good women comment too though, you hate them too?

You've sat here and talked major shit to and on me and I don't do that to anyone yet I'm somehow the asshole....but in the end at least I never shot a hole in my door...

Or acted like a message board poster ruined my damn life.

09-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I like Mecca. My only suggestion would be to not feel the need to inject the board with realism after every single homer post that is made. It is really not necessary to make yourself the realism police. Let people have their opinions whether they are wrong or not.

The problem is that they see you as arguing with them personally when you are, in fact, just stating an opinion. Not saying your opinions are not valid. Just saying don't go after every homer on the board because you feel it is your sworn duty as a Chiefsplanet member.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 01:10 PM
That's why he's cool with being mediocre...that's Mizzou in the better years....

I do enjoy the seriousness that he takes the message board though, he should probably have some prozac, or well any other medication, medicate himself and relax....

You'd think I ruined his life with my posts with that sorta thing.
ROFL

This from a bandwagon bitch who picked a team from 2,000 miles away to root for because they win. I'm from Missouri, emocca. I'm proud to be from Missouri and proud to be a fan of the Tigers, win or lose. I'm sure you don't understand.

I also like the notion that you think I'm enraged. I can assure you that I'm not sitting here screaming, spitting and pounding on the keyboard. I'm just calling you out for the douche that you are. You're annoying and sad, but not worthy of strong emotion.

Deberg_1990
09-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Mecca speaks the truth about 99% of the time. Its just that the majority of the homers on this board dont like to admit reality.

chagrin
09-29-2007, 01:11 PM
What the heck?

teedubya
09-29-2007, 01:12 PM
In Mecca's defense 18,000 of his posts were on the worthless .gif thread.

So, in reality it has only been about 8000 negative bile and vomit posts

chagrin
09-29-2007, 01:12 PM
I'll say this about Mecca - dude knows College ball, he may very well have blinders on but he has good College ball knowledge.
I don't know about the rest of this stuff, why people hate him so much.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:13 PM
If you are going to make up names for me, come up with something at least remotely good.....

Like I said though why is it.......Frazod, LJwhatever and several people personally attack the shit out of me yet I never do that.....and I'm the one who's the dick?

How's this make sense?

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Mecca speaks the truth about 99% of the time. Its just that the majority of the homers on this board dont like to admit reality.
I'll buy in to this mostly. 99% O the time though? Nope. He's often right but 99%? Nope do not agree. I'll go with 75->80%.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2007, 01:15 PM
This was before I joined, but could someone please retell how frazod shot a hole in his door....I've never heard the story.

cdcox
09-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Mecca offers a different point of view than the norm around here. This place would be boring as hell if everyone thought the same. His POV is a good counterpoint to some of the homerism around here.

Mecca
Nah I'm never right, I'm a scumbag that should **** off........ask Frazod....

banyon
This was before I joined, but could someone please retell how frazod shot a hole in his door....I've never heard the story.

Yeah, I'd like to hear that too. Did he think Skip Towne was coming to fix his Satellite dish?

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 01:19 PM
If you are going to make up names for me, come up with something at least remotely good.....

Like I said though why is it.......Frazod, LJwhatever and several people personally attack the shit out of me yet I never do that.....and I'm the one who's the dick?

How's this make sense?
Now I will say this. You don't get yer panties in a bunch when/while criticized. I don't really think anyone actually thinks your a "dick."

Frazod

How's this make sense?

Perhaps "meccological" would be a better name for you, since I've presicely explained my points yet you keep saying "Gee, what did I do?"

This passive-aggressive bullshit of yours is really getting old.

Mecca
Mecca offers a different point of view than the norm around here. This place would be boring as hell if everyone thought the same. His POV is a good counterpoint to some of the homerism around here.

It means I'm not really a fan and deserve to be called all sorts of names yet I'm somehow the bad guy.......

Oh and I should die....

Also why is it cool for the LJ guy to make really offensive gay jokes to me? I mean cmon, that's like making a black joke.....Just like I'm not black I'm not gay but it's really not cool.

irishjayhawk
09-29-2007, 01:20 PM
It means I'm not really a fan and deserve to be called all sorts of names yet I'm somehow the bad guy.......

Oh and I should die....

Also why is it cool for the LJ guy to make really offensive gay jokes to me? I mean cmon, that's like making a black joke.....Just like I'm not black I'm not gay but it's really not cool.

You're gay.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 01:21 PM
I have never seen him write anything positive about the chiefs.

Tell me. Are there NO positives.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Now I will say this. You don't get yer panties in a bunch when/while criticized. I don't really think anyone actually thinks your a "dick."

Psh I don't get upset about anything I could careless, I'll hit you with logical facts for the argument when you start calling people names it just means you got nothing and lost the argument.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Perhaps "meccological" would be a better name for you, since I've presicely explained my points yet you keep saying "Gee, what did I do?"

This passive-aggressive bullshit of yours is really getting old.

Because your take is 1000% wrong......at least this thread does show that some people do get it and what I'm saying...

It does go over your head though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2007, 01:22 PM
I WANNA HEAR THE FRAZOD STORY !!! :deevee:

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:23 PM
I WANNA HEAR THE FRAZOD STORY !!! :deevee:

It was before the Jets game......in uh 2005....he somehow shot a hole in his pantry door....

Yes I know intelligence personified.

Skip Towne
09-29-2007, 01:25 PM
There are a whole lot of us on this board who are not happy with the present state of the Chiefs. But we don't reflect that negativity with each and every post. The little dick even came in last week's game thread, during the first half, to point out how shitty the Chiefs are. Like we weren't already pissed. No, Mecca's mom just never taught him any manners. He doesn't have to voice every negative thought he has. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:26 PM
Isn't this a board?

I guess we should all be the same person and have the same takes so we can all get a long......here's to the boring board where everyone thinks the same.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 01:27 PM

I was awakened by my burglar alarm early one morning. I grabbed my .38 snub revolver and ran downstairs. Foolishly I cocked the hammer. When I realized the alarm was set off by one of my cats pawing open the door to the garage, which my wife had not shut securely, I deactivated the alarm. But when I went to uncock it (alarm still ringing in my freaked-out and non-awake head), my thumb slipped off the hammer and the gun discharged. At a downward angle, the bullet went through the wall into the pantry, through the pantry door and hit the bottom of the side of the refrigerator door.

No rage involved.

At all.

None.

Just a stupid mistake I made during what I perceived to be a crisis situation while half asleep.

Despite what every retard on here who wants to take a swipe at me would lead everyone else to believe.

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 01:27 PM
There are a whole lot of us on this board who are not happy with the present state of the Chiefs. But we don't reflect that negativity with each and every post. The little dick even came in last week's game thread, during the first half, to point out how shitty the Chiefs are. Like we weren't already pissed. No, Mecca's mom just never taught him any manners. He doesn't have to voice every negative thought he has. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".
This is the point I was trying to make.

We all hate what the idiots are doing to the Chiefs, and Mecca likes to kick us while were down.

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Psh I don't get upset about anything I could careless, I'll hit you with logical facts for the argument when you start calling people names it just means you got nothing and lost the argument.
Pipe-down! I'm mostly on your side. DICK! :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2007, 01:29 PM
I was awakened by my burglar alarm early one morning. I grabbed my .38 snub revolver and ran downstairs. Foolishly I cocked the hammer. When I realized the alarm was set off by one of my cats pawing open the door to the garage, which my wife had not shut securely, I deactivated the alarm. But when I went to uncock it (alarm still ringing in my freaked-out and non-awake head), my thumb slipped off the hammer and the gun discharged. At a downward angle, the bullet went through the wall into the pantry, through the pantry door and hit the bottom of the side of the refrigerator door.

No rage involved.

At all.

None.

Just a stupid mistake I made during what I perceived to be a crisis situation while half asleep.

Despite what every retard on here who wants to take a swipe at me would lead everyone else to believe.

Damn. I was hoping you had snapped during a Chiefs loss and shot your door full of holes.
:bang:
I remember when I was 13 I accidentally discharged my 30-30 while deer hunting. scared the ever-loving f*ck out of me.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 01:30 PM
You didn't need to delete that, Skip. I thought it was funny. :D

Mecca
Pipe-down! I'm mostly on your side. DICK! :)

LOL, that's cool you're just ****ing around saying that to me that's fine...

But when these other guys say vile shit to me and act like "oh Mecca deserves it" that's a bit much.

beach tribe
I tore almost an entire wall out in 95.

Skip Towne
09-29-2007, 01:33 PM
I hadn't seen where you had explained it.

Frazod
Damn. I was hoping you had snapped during a Chiefs loss and shot your door full of holes.
:bang:
I remember when I was 13 I accidentally discharged my 30-30 while deer hunting. scared the ever-loving f*ck out of me.
Sorry to dissappoint you, dude. While I certainly have a bad temper, I'm not a psychopath.

Although I did break a plastic collander during Hester's second touchdown return. Felt really stupid when it was called back. The wife was PISSED. :D

The Bad Guy
And really the only time I call someone out or get negative about solid/good players on the Chiefs is when someone makes a statement that is out there.....

Like....."I'd rather have DJ than AJ Hawk"

The grass is always greener for you.

I think the style of defense suits DJ.

What is wrong with liking DJ more than AJ Hawk? Is Hawk good? Yes.

Do I think DJ is good? Yes.

It's like you have to compare everything.

It's either, LJ isn't very good, Allen can't compare, I'd rather have X player over DJ.

Now you try to say that it's a fact the Chiefs will never win anything.

You need to go back to school to learn the difference between fact and opinion.

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I truly believe he was being considerate Tim. Notice; mine followed. WE LOVE YOU MAN!

The Bad Guy
09-29-2007, 01:35 PM

No rage involved.

At all.

None.

Mecca's just mad because at the ripe age of 27, he has to use a tool like myspace to get the chance to talk to women.

GoChiefs gets a lot of flack on here about living in his parents basement, with no career, and not getting any, but I bet Mecca has that market cornered as well.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I hadn't seen where you had explained it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123731&highlight=bang

Simply Red
Sorry to dissappoint you, dude. While I certainly have a bad temper, I'm not a psychopath.

Although I did break a plastic collander during Hester's second touchdown return. Felt really stupid when it was called back. The wife was PISSED. :D
I broke out after reading the bolded. TOO FUNNY!

Mecca
The only negative stuff I said about LJ was simply it isn't a smart idea to pay a guy after he just set the record for carries knowing the history....

It has nothing to do with him personally, I'd say that about any back, and I don't believe in todays game you should overpay RB's there's an abundance of them.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Mecca's just mad because at the ripe age of 27, he has to use a tool like myspace to get the chance to talk to women.

GoChiefs gets a lot of flack on here about living in his parents basement, with no career, and not getting any, but I bet Mecca has that market cornered as well.

Oh yes, that's why I have a page, you got me.....

Hell since I have such a lovely rep maybe I should really be a dick...

beach tribe
09-29-2007, 01:40 PM
The real dicks dont even realize they are one.

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 01:41 PM
The only negative stuff I said about LJ was simply it isn't a smart idea to pay a guy after he just set the record for carries knowing the history....

It has nothing to do with him personally, I'd say that about any back, and I don't believe in todays game you should overpay RB's there's an over-abundance of them.
FYP read closely

The Bad Guy
09-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Oh yes, that's why I have a page, you got me.....

Hell since I have such a lovely rep maybe I should really be a dick...

Right, so you use myspace to talk to who?

The 8 or 9 half-dressed women as your top friends that are probably dudes that you've never met outside of cyberspace?

Mecca
09-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Firstly......I have 4 top friends......secondly I actually know most of the people on my list......

That's why i have 83 friends and not 500 friends....

Simply Red
09-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Right, so you use myspace to talk to who?

The 8 or 9 half-dressed women as your top friends that are probably dudes that you've never met outside of cyberspace?
Come on now this isn't fair.

chagrin
09-29-2007, 01:52 PM

I find this amusing coming from the single most negative dude here, heh.

Skip Towne
09-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Come on now this isn't fair.
He wasn't being negative, he was just being realistic.

Skip Towne
09-29-2007, 01:54 PM
I find this amusing coming from the single most negative dude here, heh.
You're easily entertained. You're full of shit too.

chagrin
Firstly......I have 4 top friends......secondly I actually know most of the people on my list......

That's why i have 83 friends and not 500 friends....

If you know the 83 people on your list, and you're on Chiefs Planet all the time, when do you get to hang out with them? :p

Frazod
He wasn't being negative, he was just being realistic.

ROFL

chagrin
You're easily entertained. You're full of shit too.

LMAO

crazycoffey
09-29-2007, 02:22 PM
The grass is always greener for you.

I think the style of defense suits DJ.

What is wrong with liking DJ more than AJ Hawk? Is Hawk good? Yes.

Do I think DJ is good? Yes.

It's like you have to compare everything.

It's either, LJ isn't very good, Allen can't compare, I'd rather have X player over DJ.

Now you try to say that it's a fact the Chiefs will never win anything.

You need to go back to school to learn the difference between fact and opinion.

yup, all is correct and the bolded is Mecca's biggest problem. His naivety to it is what's most irritating. Like Believer, or Memememe's. He is just another version talking about the chiefs.

right now if you say 100% negative things all the time about the chiefs week to week, it would appear that you would be "spot on" all the time too. But that's not the point.

I don't hate you Mecca, nor do I think your a dick, who should die, or anything like that. I wish you would just lighten up some. You say you're just misunderstood and really funny in life because it's usually sarcastic. I think that's BS. I think you are either doing it on purpose (ie - shit stirring) or you really think you're being realistic.

Realistic = no we aren't the best team, on paper or on the field. No we don't have the best of luck or the best history of success, but we had a chance to beat chicago and we could beat SD tomorrow.

Negative = the Chiefs can't win anything.

What do you usually say, Mecca?

Jim Jones
09-29-2007, 02:27 PM

Ouch. I kinda got that vibe too.

Anyway, I think most Chiefs fans are bitter toward the direction of the team and hate Carl and Herm, the difference is nobody is as big of a bitch about it as Travis Tritt's twin brother.

Go back and look at the posts. In last week's game thread, literally, not ONE positive post was made by Mecca. If a Chief makes a good play he doesn't say anything, when we make a bad play he's all over the place PMSing about it.

Then the Bandwagon jumping, jobless, sexless, long-hair flowing, "I just got back from a TOTALLY RAD twisted sister concert" looking dude actually has the audacity to bitch about some of the good young players this team actually DOES have like DJ and JA.

But no, of course, he's just "being realistic".

Poster A: "Derrick Johnson is great this season."

Mecca: "Derrick Johnson is alright but AJ Hawk is 10 million times better and now let me rant for the next five paragraphs about why we will never have a once in a millenium player liker AJ Hawk and why Derrick Johnson suxorz"

That's about as positive as he gets.

rtmike
09-29-2007, 02:28 PM
He's got the best sig. on here IMO.

I learned long ago you have to have thick skin around here.

Back to lurk status. ;)

Mecca
09-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Uh that DJ/Hawk convo didn't remotely come around that way.....but ok think whatever you want.

stevieray
09-29-2007, 02:32 PM
a thread about him is exactly what he wants.

denise did/does the same thing.

The Bad Guy
09-29-2007, 02:34 PM

Anyway, I think most Chiefs fans are bitter toward the direction of the team and hate Carl and Herm, the difference is nobody is as big of a bitch about it as Travis Tritt's twin brother.

Go back and look at the posts. In last week's game thread, literally, not ONE positive post was made by Mecca. If a Chief makes a good play he doesn't say anything, when we make a bad play he's all over the place PMSing about it.

Then the Bandwagon jumping, jobless, sexless, long-hair flowing, "I just got back from a TOTALLY RAD twisted sister concert" looking dude actually has the audacity to bitch about some of the good young players this team actually DOES have like DJ and JA.

Mecca: "Derrick Johnson is alright but AJ Hawk is 10 million times better and now let me rant for the next five paragraphs about why we will never have a once in a millenium player liker AJ Hawk and why Derrick Johnson suxorz"

The Travis Tritt comment had me in tears laughing.

You are dead on. This is the best post of the entire thread.

Mecca
09-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes, it's a joke I made about myself......it was obviously creative seeing as I said it before him...months ago.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 02:35 PM

This is Mecca in a nutshell.

We ALL bitch about the Chiefs when they suck or do stupid things. With good reason.

But we are happy when they do something good. All of us but one. He remains silent. Consistenly.

09-29-2007, 02:38 PM
What happened to the great trial of 2006?

Was Mecca found guilty?

Or was there a technicality by CP's incompetent prosecution team that let him off the hook?

Paging Rain Man

The Bad Guy
09-29-2007, 02:42 PM
Yes, it's a joke I made about myself......it was obviously creative seeing as I said it before him...months ago.

Jim Jones > you.

L.A. Chieffan
09-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Poor Mecca. I got your back dude.

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2007, 02:46 PM
a thread about him is exactly what he wants.

denise did/does the same thing.

:clap: This is why Elvis is the king.

blueballs
09-29-2007, 03:04 PM
He is just having seconds thoughts
about the whole unich for religion choice
those paper mache ones melt in his lap

Skip Towne
09-29-2007, 03:11 PM

That was pretty damn good for a n00b.

Bwana
09-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Put his ass on ignor, life will improve.

OnTheWarpath15
09-29-2007, 03:13 PM

Here's a start.....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3410443&postcount=25

BigRock
09-29-2007, 03:25 PM
This is Mecca in a nutshell.

We ALL bitch about the Chiefs when they suck or do stupid things. With good reason.

But we are happy when they do something good. All of us but one. He remains silent. Consistenly.
I remember the game thread from the 2nd preseason game, where about every 5th post was Mecca pointing out how badly things were going. Then Croyle comes in, leads KC on a TD drive, looks like a million bucks, and there's page after page after page of people cheering and whooping it up.

Except, of course, for Mecca, who completely disappeared from the thread.

It was so funny I had to point it out, and I think he said he left to eat dinner or something and that's why he suddenly stopped posting right as things began to go well. Considering how often he disappears under those circumstances, I think Mecca should go eat right when KC's games start. We'd go 19-0.

Fairplay
09-29-2007, 03:28 PM
Mecca doesn't bother me, i think he is funny the way he is. He gets some people stirred up around here so that gets me laughing.

Plus people who are miserable and bitch a lot remind me that my life is pretty good actually.

MahiMike
09-29-2007, 03:31 PM
You can count me as mr. negative too. I truly hope this team loses 15 games this season so that the much-needed enema can occur. Sucks that they screwed up a perfect year last week.

Y'all need to lay off Mecca. NOBODY posts the girly pics like him.

L.A. Chieffan
09-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Mecca doesn't bother me, i think he is funny the way he is. He gets some people stirred up around here so that gets me laughing.

Plus people who are miserable and bitch a lot remind me that my life is pretty good actually.
Who is this chick that is in everybody's avy?

edt: nevermind found the solari thread

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2007, 03:43 PM

Solari's daughter, look in the Facebook thread.

Frazod
09-29-2007, 03:43 PM

Apparently its Solari's daughter.

At least he's done one thing right. :thumb:

boogblaster
09-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Mec doesn't bother me.. In truth the QB and both corners are long-in-the-tooth but the rest of the team is young and up coming..really a pleasant mix of vet and youth .....

HemiEd
09-29-2007, 05:12 PM
He is negative a lot, but most of the time it is the truth. However a few times I think he is over the top, which might be to just yank a few chains around here.

He is what I would call an anti-homer.

Yo, and he takes criticism very well.

HemiEd
09-29-2007, 05:56 PM
I have seen one positive post about the Chiefs from Mecca, but I have no idea how to find it. I coaxed it out of him, and it wasn't easy. :D

CupidStunt
09-30-2007, 04:22 AM

Word.

Bottom line is Mecca's a punk-ass, sorry Raiders fan who poses as a "realistic" Chiefs fan.

No, I am a realistic Chiefs fan. I am someone who can objectively post my takes on the team, reasonably predict outcomes (predicted us to go 1-2 so far -- we're 1-2 -- and my score predictions have been close... for reference, my score prediction for this week is 27-14 Chargers) but, MOST of all, actually WANTS to see POSITIVES in the Chiefs.

Mecca, you're a little bitch and your act has been exposed. Calling the Chiefs to go 0-4, saying they're on a par with the Bills and Falcons (when they're CLEARLY not), ASS-RAPING every one of the Chiefs opponents and talking up how awesome they are, etc etc etc ETC... pathetic.

Every one on this forum bar you has one common goal: to see the Chiefs win it all. Some think we're close, some think we're not, some are positive, some are negative, but in the end - they all WANT the same thing.

You are in your own category. A shitty, embarrassing category where failure rules and the thing that excites you more than a big DJ sack or Bowe TD catch is a Huard INT or LJ fumble.

F*cking loser.

CupidStunt
09-30-2007, 04:24 AM
I remember the game thread from the 2nd preseason game, where about every 5th post was Mecca pointing out how badly things were going. Then Croyle comes in, leads KC on a TD drive, looks like a million bucks, and there's page after page after page of people cheering and whooping it up.

Except, of course, for Mecca, who completely disappeared from the thread.

You summed it up with an example I couldn't, but this is exactly what I was saying and 100% correct.

It's pathetic, but most of all f*cking annoying. It's not even so much the negativity (which is sad but ignorable), but the CONSTANT slobbering over every opponent we face.

EVERY divison rival, no matter how bad we are we're supposed to HATE, Mecca just slobbers over like a f*cking love-sick puppy.

It's embarrassing. Call yourself a Chiefs fan and you sit there wishing the Chiefs were the Raiders, adoring every one of their players. Going ONNNNNN about how awesome Gates is and how far Gonzalez has slipped. How amazing LT is and how LJ only wishes he could be half as good.

F*cking pathetic. You just don't understand sports. F*ck off to the USCBandwagon boards and slobber over how awesome Pete Carroll is and how your precious Trojans would destroy the Chiefs. And just think, there'll be plenty of left coast Raiders fans over there to suck off the Silver and Black with you.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 05:57 AM
I feel I might have inspired this thread with a post I made but Mecca is ok with me.

He is negative but he also has the balls to still post his thoughts after all the sh-t he receives. Maybe it is a default in DNA?

I may not care for the tude but I respect a person for being constant.

I might be naive but at least he sticks with his ideas.

the Talking Can
09-30-2007, 06:07 AM
is this the Guiness World Record for most sore vaginas in one thread?

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 06:51 AM

Maybe it is now.

:p

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 06:55 AM
So you have a sore vagina because we have sore vaginas?

the Talking Can
09-30-2007, 06:57 AM
So you have a sore vagina because we have sore vaginas?

no, I'm just a fan of world records...

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 06:59 AM
no, I'm just a fan of world records...
Oh, OK.

Al Bundy
09-30-2007, 07:42 AM
Well its good to see that Bucs fans aren't the only ones who rip each other to shreds over differing views on the franchise.

Tiger's Fan
09-30-2007, 08:18 AM
N00b here. As a new poster, but a long time reader of this board, if I'd never been here, I wouldn't suspect Mecca as a Chiefs fan. It would also be hard to pin down which team exactly he was a fan of, as he always seems to dwell on the strengths of any other team in the league. I myself am a critic of the Chiefs, yet I want what most of us want for the team, a win. I just don't see that in him, in any scenario of his postings.