PDA

View Full Version : Bills must be cursed

jjchieffan
10-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Peerless Price to have surgery on neck, then go on IR. That will make 9 Bills to have their season ended by injury this year. I know injuries are part of the game, but man, I don't know if any team has ever been hit that bad with injuries. We are only a quarter of the way into the season.
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5361

scott free
10-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Well, they certainly suck bad enough to achieve a Monday Night game...WHAT a joke.

I hope shit like this inspires a true "Us Against the World" mentality in our guys...I'M mad as hell, the players should be to.

Smed1065
10-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Well, they certainly suck bad enough to achieve a Monday Night game...WHAT a joke.

I hope shit like this inspires a true "Us Against the World" mentality in our guys...I'M mad as hell, the players should be to.

I was actually disappointed (pissed)we did not get a Thanksgiving game myself after the turnout and atmosphere last year.

scott free
10-06-2007, 08:02 PM
I was actually disappointed (pissed)we did not get a Thanksgiving game myself after the turnout and atmosphere last year.

I know man...not ONE game, at ARROWHEAD...one of the 3 greatest venues in the NFL.

I dont care how its sliced, we were a playoff team & got shafted for SEVERAL non-playoff teams with 0 star power...the BILLS for Gods sake... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Smed1065
10-06-2007, 08:07 PM
I might be wrong but I feel the playoff performances has caused this.

We are already a "small" market for national TV and usually coverage has been in the playoffs.

Now you know the rest of the story.

scott free
10-06-2007, 08:11 PM
I might be wrong but I feel the playoff performances has caused this.

We are already a "small" market for national TV and usually coverage has been in the playoffs.

Now you know the rest of the story.

Buffalo isnt a big market either & they didnt do squat last year except win 3 or 4 to close it out.

They dont even have ONE big star on either side of the ball.

Of all of the teams that got ahead of us, this one kills me the most.

mikey23545
10-06-2007, 08:39 PM

Way to stay on topic, big guy.....

scott free
10-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Way to stay on topic, big guy.....

Save the "big guy" shit...big guy.

I've got a bone to pick.