PDA

View Full Version : Why, oh why..??

DRU
10-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Must they go to another commercial break AFTER every kickoff? It's completely unnecessary (you see guys standing around doing nothing as they leave for break) and it completely disrupts everything you try and do DURING the commercial break. You wanna get back for the KO in case something big actually happens, but then they leave again right after!

And then...you get back to the game and they pretend they're gonna show you some cheerleader's asses or something, but no, they cover that with MORE ADS!

It's getting rediculous and we as fans shouldn't have to deal with it. It's even a pain in the ass to watch DVR games because you can't put the remote down and you're constantly battling the auto-rewind between those tiny little chunks of actual game between commercials. I can't believe they haven't started putting them on the field like college games.

Oh, yeah...also, why are my Chiefers acting like the team the media makes them out to be?

Ok, rant complete.

MichaelH
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
It's a good time to reload on beer and chips.

DRU
10-07-2007, 12:07 PM
yeah exactly, but while you're doing that Drummond is gonna bust one. Also, you just did that during the commercial they did after the TD or FG or whatever.

BigMeatballDave
10-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Revenue

Bugeater
10-07-2007, 12:09 PM
I've been bitching about that for years. It hasn't done any good so far.

DRU
10-07-2007, 12:10 PM
I understand revenue but that's just the TV broadcasters taking advantage of things because nobody ever tells them not to. It would save a good 30 - 45 min per game if they didn't break to commercials after every kickoff.

DRU
10-07-2007, 12:11 PM
In fact, I bet if you ask GOATSE in a few more weeks he'll agree with me. I'm so glad he took over highlights this year. Cutting out commercials SUCKS!