PDA

View Full Version : Fire Hermit Edwards NOW!!

a1na2
10-07-2007, 02:31 PM
The guy has absolutely no ability to run a team. He is good at building defenses but is totally inept when it comes to offense.

Put in Croyle and talk DV (and I don't like DV either) out of retirement for the rest of the season.

chris
10-07-2007, 02:33 PM
The guy has absolutely no ability to run a team. He is good at building defenses but is totally inept when it comes to offense.

Put in Croyle and talk DV (and I don't like DV either) out of retirement for the rest of the season.

How many beers have you had??? ROFL

a1na2
10-07-2007, 02:36 PM
How many beers have you had??? ROFL

I haven't had a beer for over 7 months.

Hermit is totally inept at running a team. On his good days he sucks.

Reerun_KC
10-07-2007, 02:37 PM
No to DV....

No to Herm...

Fire Herm and Carl...

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Herm is the anti Vermeil. Or opposite anyway.

chiefsfan1963
10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
DV's Chiefs were just plain better!!

Clark needs to do the right thing and clean house both in the front office and coaching!!!!!!!!

A Top 5 draft pick would be a nice beginning for the new management and coaching staff!

a1na2
10-07-2007, 05:06 PM
DV's Chiefs were just plain better!!

Clark needs to do the right thing and clean house both in the front office and coaching!!!!!!!!

A Top 5 draft pick would be a nice beginning for the new management and coaching staff!

The coaching staff needs to go unless you keep Hermit as the DC.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Blame Solari. Herm is doing fine.

jjchieffan
10-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Keep Herm. Throw megamillions at Saunders and convince him to come back as OC/asst HC and Tell Herm to stay the hell away from the O. Our drafting, and our D have made too many strides to justify getting rid of Herm. Add a couple of good Olinemen and a new special teams coach, and this team can contend.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Keep Herm. Throw megamillions at Saunders and convince him to come back as OC/asst HC and Tell Herm to stay the hell away from the O. Our drafting, and our D have made too many strides to justify getting rid of Herm. Add a couple of good Olinemen and a new special teams coach, and this team can contend.

Jesus is under contract. He's busy parting the Redskin sea in DC.

jjchieffan
10-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Jesus is under contract. He's busy parting the Redskin sea in DC.
That's why I added the asst HC it would be a promotion, thus we could get him.

penchief
10-07-2007, 05:57 PM
I understand why people are frustrated with the offense but be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I think Herm wants to win as bad as any one of us. For that reason I think he will ultimately make adjustments that are more pleasing to the fans.

That said, I'd hate to lose the talent evaluation and the defense. If he's responsible for the terrible offense he's also responsible for the good defense. But above all, I'd miss the drafts and the infusion of young talented players more than anything. With a couple more Herm Edwards drafts, we are going to have a lot of good players on this team.

After years of drafting players that never produce and signing free agent busts year in and year out, it's finally feels good to know that our drafted players are actually good enough to stick and our free agent signings are contributing like they should (Boone, McIntosh, Edwards, Harris).

Phobia
10-07-2007, 05:58 PM
You're not a true fan.

MahiMike
10-07-2007, 06:06 PM
The coaching staff needs to go unless you keep Hermit as the DC.

THAT's what I wanted to begin with. Al at O, Herm at D. Draft same guys they did and then you'd be talkin dynasty.

DaKCMan AP
10-07-2007, 06:08 PM
LMAO

suds79
10-07-2007, 06:12 PM

Was it not clearly evident that this team was due for some offensive troubles after the DV era?

With some of the key players being Priest Holmes, Trent Green, Willie Roaf, Tony Gonzalez, Eddie Kennison & Will Shields, what did you expect?

Herm in the meantime has build a solid D and has drafted a playmaking WR who's being compared to Otis Taylor.

You can't do it all in one year.

Just wait and see. There will be massive turnover on the O-line next year.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 06:16 PM
That's why I added the asst HC it would be a promotion, thus we could get him.

I was just trying to be clever. I know, I'm not very good at it.

milkman
10-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I was just trying to be clever. I know, I'm not very good at it.

One of the reasons I have difficulty believing that I sired you.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 06:19 PM

There wasn't nothing sired about it jerky. ;)

Phobia
10-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Wait a minute. Have I missed something?

HonestChieffan
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Id love tro see someone state the reasons why Herm should be head coach. Cut through the BS and the "Gee lets give him time" crap and give some soild reasoning this moron is a head coach.

Sitting in Arrowhead today was painful, embarrasing, and just downright painful. He has clearly no interest in coaching...by that I mean getting on his OC...great series right out of the chute...second series pretty much the same. We moved the ball, saw Jags are weak on pass D....then whomever was in charge drops off the planet and here we go with ineffective runs, passes that go sideways, no effort by Hermbaby to say what the hell is this shit?

He is head damn coach. He can pull the plug. He controls what goes on. He bears the responsibility.

He cannot be canned fast enough. Yea Carl is a buttwipe but Carl doesnt call plays. The team showed they can execute when the right plays were called and the plays called were matched to Jags weakness. Yet we abandoned that and ended up embarrased, sad, and a disgrace.

Thanks Herm.

Dillweed bastage needs to be canned.

milkman
10-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Wait a minute. Have I missed something?

Well, we didn't post film on the net.

I don't think the net existed then.