PDA

View Full Version : Herm's presser

banyon
10-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Whitlock:You did everything you could to stretch the field with your passing game and the running game still stalled. Isn't the only conclusion you can draw that the OL isn't playing well?

Herm: I haven't watched the film yet and don't want to comment.

Teicher: Is Croyle your starter next week?

Herm : I don't have to make that decision yet.

banyon
10-07-2007, 03:03 PM
He makes excuses more than a friggin 2nd grader. :cuss:

chop
10-07-2007, 03:05 PM

Herm : I don't have to make that decision yet.

He actually said that if Huard couldn't go then it would be Croyle.

Stewie
10-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Herm takes 15 minutes to decide how many squares of TP to use... or so I've been told.

Count Alex's Losses
10-07-2007, 03:07 PM
He's not making excuses. He's answering honestly. He can't make a judgment without the appropriate data.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 03:09 PM
It's been established you're a pussy. Do you shave or wax?

banyon
He actually said that if Huard couldn't go then it would be Croyle.

He said both. I think he was saying that if Huard was hurt, then he would go with Croyle, but I don't think he committed to a healthy Huard.

SBK
What's the guy supposed to say? If he said the line sucked you'd be pissed he threw em under the bus, if he blamed Huard for sucking you'd be mad he threw him under the bus.

The guy could say hello and he'd piss you off.

Count Alex's Losses
10-07-2007, 03:10 PM
It's been established you're a pussy. Do you shave or wax?

I have to look at the film.

But, Herm...

No, let me explain. See, I actually have a huge belly. I wear baggy shirts. So, I can't see my pussy. So I have someone film it when I have my weekly "grooming session." I'll look at the film and get back to you. It feels shaved, but hard to tell, really.

SBK
10-07-2007, 03:10 PM
He said both. I think he was saying that if Huard was hurt, then he would go with Croyle, but I don't think he committed to a healthy Huard.

That's what I got to. I would bet Croyle is in next week.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
He's not making excuses. He's answering honestly. He can't make a judgment without the appropriate data.
Why not? You do. You said Croyle had won the job a few days into camp.

keg in kc
What's the guy supposed to say? If he said the line sucked you'd be pissed he threw em under the bus, if he blamed Huard for sucking you'd be mad he threw him under the bus.

The guy could say hello and he'd piss you off.Hi!

F*ck you! Motherf*cker.

Scorp

Herm : I have to check with Carl Peterson before I can answer that.

Fixed it for ya

banyon
10-07-2007, 03:12 PM

He can't tell our O-Line played bad from sitting on the sideline during the game? He is supposed to be the f***ing coach, right?

maybe he could say that he did a poor job of preparing for this team? Nope. He never owns his problems.

siberian khatru

But, Herm...

No, let me explain. See, I actually have a huge belly. I wear baggy shirts. So, I can't see my pussy. So I have someone film it when I have my weekly "grooming session." I'll look at the film and get back to you. It feels shaved, but hard to tell, really.

He films that? Gross.

SBK
Hi!

F*ck you! Motherf*cker.

ROFL

banyon
10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Why not? You do. You said Croyle had won the job a few days into camp.
ROFL

Bob Dole
10-07-2007, 03:16 PM
What's the guy supposed to say?

How about:

We got our ass kicked in our own house. Our offense sucked, and our defense got exposed when they weren't hung out to dry. If we can't score when we have a first down on the 12 on the opening drive, we need to make some changes.

I take full responsibility for this loss. We came out with a plan that appeared to work on the first drive, then abandoned it when we came up empty. Damon was staring down his receivers and that's just not acceptable.

ChiefaRoo
10-07-2007, 03:23 PM

But, Herm...

You need to see a shrink. Seriously.

banyon
10-07-2007, 03:26 PM
How about:

We got our ass kicked in our own house. Our offense sucked, and our defense got exposed when they weren't hung out to dry. If we can't score when we have a first down on the 12 on the opening drive, we need to make some changes.

I take full responsibility for this loss. We came out with a plan that appeared to work on the first drive, then abandoned it when we came up empty. Damon was staring down his receivers and that's just not acceptable.

Sounds like a Jim Mora speech, but at least it would've been honest. :thumb:

AZChief
10-07-2007, 03:28 PM
i like how he kept saying the running game was "inconsistent". Actually, it was very consistent..consistently awful. Herm is awful...

Oh Snap
10-07-2007, 03:43 PM

But, Herm...

That made me really sick just now....

Count Alex's Losses
10-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Kennison reinjured his hammy, BTW.

NUMBER7
10-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Kennison reinjured his hammy, BTW.*

Came back way to early....***it.

KCChiefsFan88
10-07-2007, 04:14 PM

10 yards rushing

Getting shutout at home until a garbage time TD during the final seconds of the game.

There is your "appropriate data"

RINGLEADER
10-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Herm takes 15 minutes to decide how many squares of TP to use... or so I've been told.

But only after he reviews film from the last dump. :rolleyes:

GoHuge
10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
He can't tell our O-Line played bad from sitting on the sideline during the game? He is supposed to be the f***ing coach, right?

maybe he could say that he did a poor job of preparing for this team? Nope. He never owns his problems.A coach has to look at film. That is the only way they can make an on the record statement.... :rolleyes:

I'm not a coach and I can say for certain they suck ass.

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 07:57 PM
I'd like to see someone in the media ask Herm about something.....

So...The Chiefs offensive Line has been struggling....and the Running game is struggling.

when is the last time, a FB lead LJ through a hole? Thats right.....bigfoot is running to the flat for 10 of Huard's passes to hit him in the feet each week.

why not dress the only run blocking FB, #46, get his ass on the field and have him lead the way for 27 and see if they can get the rock moving?

Seriously......