PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we should create a poll for when the CP turns on Croyle.

chris
10-07-2007, 02:06 PM
How long before the CP football experts turn on Croyle?

Which game??

How many interceptions will it take???

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:08 PM
It's not really the point. The point is to find out if Croyle can be our franchise QB. If he can't, then at least we'll know and after this awful season we can use our high draft pick on a QB.

ArrowheadHawk
10-07-2007, 02:09 PM
It's not really the point. The point is to find out if Croyle can be our franchise QB. If he can't, then at least we'll know and after this awful season we can use our high draft pick on a QB.
:clap:

Dick Bull
10-07-2007, 02:09 PM
exactly

Fruit Ninja
10-07-2007, 02:10 PM
If he sucks he will be boo'ed but you have to find out. I dont think anyone is saying he's the saviour, People wanna know if he's the answer.

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2007, 02:11 PM
I honestly don't care how well Croyle does. I just want to see something new. If he succeeds, then awesome, we have a QBoTF. If he struggles, it's not unexpected and there's room to work on it. If he totally bombs, we know where we're going with the top 5 pick next year.

(I personally insist we grab Jake Long out of Michigan for the OL no matter what)

DomerNKC
10-07-2007, 02:29 PM
How long before the CP football experts turn on Croyle?

Which game??

How many interceptions will it take???pipe down park city bitch. Croyal might be as bad as huard, but we need to find out. This kind of crap is exactly why there should be a minimum time or number of posts on the board before you are allowed to post. Crawl back under your rock and take huard with you n00b!!!

JuicesFlowing
10-07-2007, 02:34 PM
I could care less how many INTs he throws, you're either in or out, either go with Croyle or don't. There is nothing lamer than a "quarterback controversy" ... sink or swim. Start Croyle now and don't look back. "Quarterback of the future" does not mean "play him only when the game is over" ...

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:35 PM
pipe down park city bitch. Croyal might be as bad as huard, but we need to find out. This kind of crap is exactly why there should be a minimum time or number of posts on the board before you are allowed to post. Crawl back under your rock and take huard with you n00b!!!

A minimum number of posts before you are allowed to post? That would solve some problems. :)

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 02:36 PM

Precisely.

I'd much prefer to watch a young qb, with a strong arm struggle vs watching Huard take a dump all over Arrowhead.

Scorp
10-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Croyle should be given two full seasons as a starter. If he doesn't show signs of being the guy, then I will call for his head as well.

chris
10-07-2007, 02:43 PM
pipe down park city bitch. Croyal might be as bad as huard, but we need to find out. This kind of crap is exactly why there should be a minimum time or number of posts on the board before you are allowed to post. Crawl back under your rock and take huard with you n00b!!!

Ok, let;s have some fun with this. ROFL

1) One, trailer trash like you shouldn't be allowed in Park City except to clean hotel rooms and wash dishes. Do you even know where PC is?

2) Two, I've been a member longer than you.

3) Three, isn't it great that Walmart sells beer so cheaply??

ROFL

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 02:45 PM
I guess its time for Domer to break out some Mormon, child humper-wedding smack.....

Otter

What he said dumbass

siberian khatru
What makes you an expert, Chris? I mean, you've been giving opinions, too. And mischaracterizing many of the pro-Croyle positions, too.

chris
10-07-2007, 02:46 PM
A minimum number of posts before you are allowed to post? That would solve some problems. :)

It's quality vs. quantity. ROFL

I think my posting per day is virtually zero. But my luking per day is pretty good.

DomerNKC
10-07-2007, 02:48 PM
A minimum number of posts before you are allowed to post? That would solve some problems. :)to start a thread or a number of them on the same subject. I guess discussing or complaining is not what a bb is for huh chrissy?

chris
10-07-2007, 02:49 PM
I guess its time for Domer to break out some Mormon, child humper-wedding smack.....

The non-morman heathens live in PC. We can actually buy a drink there.

We call it Park City, CA. ROFL

Plus, I don't want to get into a smack war with you. I've seen your work. I won't stand a chance.

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 02:53 PM
I don't want to argue with you, Joseph Smith......merely encouraging Domer

chris
10-07-2007, 02:53 PM
What makes you an expert, Chris? I mean, you've been giving opinions, too. And mischaracterizing many of the pro-Croyle positions, too.

My opinion is clear. Most people here have no clue how to run or coach a football team. Yet they want to do this or do that.

It's quite fun. After a stressful day, I come here to lurk and laugh at the variety of opinions that are expressed.

Remember what Abe said about an arguement with fools... so mostly I lurk.

DomerNKC
10-07-2007, 02:57 PM
hey chrissy, which one of the osmonds are you? I'm guessin a little bit country. I was at the game, i had one beer, and passed a few trailers on the way there but don't live in one. Go back to whatever variety show you are rehearsing because your football knowledge is piss poor.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 02:57 PM
My opinion is clear. Most people here have no clue how to run or coach a football team. Yet they want to do this or do that.

It's acutally quite fun. After a stressful day, I come here to lurk and laugh at the variety of opinions that are expressed.

Remember what Abe said about an arguement with fools... so mostly I lurk.

I'm glad you're entertained. That's what this board is for. Which is everyone feels free to offer their opinions, blow off steam, etc.

But you express opinions, too. You said "it's all about the O-line." So, you DO have a clue how to run or coach a football team, how to do this or that? And your opinion is superior ... how?

Is it inherently better? Or is it just different -- and possibly correct, I might add. But you act like it is inherently superior. Why? What are your credentials?

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't think anyone would turn on Croyle before 2008. I know I certainly won't.

chris
10-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm glad you're entertained. That's what this board is for. Which is everyone feels free to offer their opinions, blow off steam, etc.

But you express opinions, too. You said "it's all about the O-line." So, you DO have a clue how to run or coach a football team, how to do this or that? And your opinion is superior ... how?

Is it inherently better? Or is it just different -- and possibly correct, I might add. But you act like it is inherently superior. Why? What are your credentials?

Ouch...good point about oline opinion!!!!!

Just don't ask me which QB is better, or how to fix Oline, or what adjustments were made to fix the run defense. Unlike many folk here, I assume that the coaches know what needs to be done.

But if a pig stinks, wouldn't everyone agree it stinks. ROFL The oline is a smelly pig!!

cdcox
10-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Unlike many folk here, I assume that the coaches know what needs to be done.

This explains a lot.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Fans like to think out loud and argue and exchange ideas. Why is that bad? It's an Internet football message board, every team has them, all their fans do the same thing. What SHOULD they be talking about?

I guess my point is: Why do you come to a football BBS and call people out for doing what people do on football BBSes?

I absolutely think it's appropriate for you to disagree with them. That's what this place is for. But why feel the need to belittle their credentials or knowledge? To question the validity of their opinions?

chris
10-07-2007, 03:18 PM
hey chrissy, which one of the osmonds are you? I'm guessin a little bit country. I was at the game, i had one beer, and passed a few trailers on the way there but don't live in one. Go back to whatever variety show you are rehearsing because your football knowledge is piss poor.

I actually saw marie once....she is no hottie.

Evny you that you were at the game. I didn't know concession folk were allowed to sneak a beer.

Unlike you, I don't claim to be a football expert. I just make observations about the depth of experts we have on CP.

I may not be Iowanian or Rainman, but keeping up with your smack is easy.

have a good one. I have to go. Too much paperwork (even on a SUnday).

chris
10-07-2007, 03:20 PM
This explains a lot.

And YOU know more than them??

That is comical.

luv
10-07-2007, 03:25 PM
I actually saw marie once....she is no hottie.

Evny you that you were at the game. I didn't know concession folk were allowed to sneak a beer.

Unlike you, I don't claim to be a football expert. I just make observations about the depth of experts we have on CP.

I may not be Iowanian or Rainman, but keeping up with your smack is easy.

have a good one. I have to go. Too much paperwork (even on a SUnday).
I really don't see why people who seem to hate everyone continue to post. Why not go somewhere where you can get along with people? Unless, of course, you live for the sole purpose of attempting to push people's buttons.

blueballs
10-07-2007, 03:25 PM
You don't think the Colts' board
jumps on Peyton's butt

cdcox
10-07-2007, 03:33 PM
And YOU know more than them??

That is comical.

If most of a surgeons' patients die, do you have to be a better surgeon to know he's not a very good doctor?

chris
10-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I really don't see why people who seem to hate everyone continue to post. Why not go somewhere where you can get along with people? Unless, of course, you live for the sole purpose of attempting to push people's buttons.

If it appears that I hate people, I'm sorry.

What is wrong with pointing out that they have no clue what they are talking about? I come here to learn, not read trash.

When you offer an opinion at a meeting at work, and show people the depth of your knowledge, don't you think it through? When you give an opinion at church, don't you consider what you are saying? Why shouldn't this place any different??

Anyway, have a good one.

luv
10-07-2007, 03:36 PM
If it appears that I hate people, I'm sorry.

What is wrong with pointing out that they have no clue what they are talking about? I come here to learn, not read trash.

When you offer an opinion at a meeting at work, and showing people the depth of your knowledge, don't you think it through? When you give an opinion at church, don't you consider what you are saying? Why shouldn't this place any different??

Anyway, have a good one.
Since you're pointing out that people don't know what they're talking about, how are you here to learn anything? You alreay seem to know more than everyone.

headsnap
10-07-2007, 04:13 PM
It's quality vs. quantity. ROFL

I think my posting per day is virtually zero. But my luking per day is pretty good.

It is better to keep your mouth shut, than it is to open it and have it confirmed that YOUR AND IDIOT!!!!

chris
10-07-2007, 04:28 PM
It is better to keep your mouth shut, than it is to open it and have it confirmed that YOUR AND IDIOT!!!!

by your standards? ROFL

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2007, 04:30 PM
by your standards? ROFL

I trust that you're familiar with "YOUR AND IDIOT".

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't think anyone would turn on Croyle before 2008. I know I certainly won't.Amen.

With all the bluster and overreaction going on, I find your posts refreshing.

You seem to have a level head about things, and take them for what they are.

redbrian
10-07-2007, 04:47 PM
My prediction; if Croyle starts next week, one or more of our brightest will declare that Croyle is a bust before the game is over.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:50 PM
My prediction; if Croyle starts next week, one or more of our brightest will declare that Croyle is a bust before the game is over.That's like predicting the sun will come up in the morning.

chris
10-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Since you're pointing out that people don't know what they're talking about, how are you here to learn anything? You alreay seem to know more than everyone.

I DO know...that I regretfully don't have abs like your friend. ROFL

chris
10-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I trust that you're familiar with "YOUR AND IDIOT".

Yep...almost every time I come up with a new product or an idea for a new company.....I get told that...and worse. ROFL

Otter
10-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Yep...almost every time I come up with a new product or an idea for a new company.....I get told that...and worse. ROFL

I get that too when I travel to the moon and save the earth from spacemen. It's a thankless job.

I feel for ya bro.

luv
10-07-2007, 04:59 PM
I DO know...that I regretfully don't have abs like your friend. ROFL
Hey. I figure if guys can have girly pics as avatars, surely I could have a picture of a guy in his undies with no complaints. :D

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey. I figure if guys can have girly pics as avatars, surely I could have a picture of a guy in his undies with no complaints. :DOh, you'll get complaints.

redbrian
10-07-2007, 05:03 PM
That's like predicting the sun will come up in the morning.

Yep.....when I make a predition I make sure it's a sure thing, no going out on a limb for me.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Yep.....when I make a predition I make sure it's a sure thing, no going out on a limb for me.Heh. :thumb:

chris
10-07-2007, 05:06 PM
I get that too when I travel to the moon and save the earth from spacemen. It's a thankless job.

I feel for ya bro.

mars is great this time of year??? ROFL