PDA

View Full Version : End of 810 Postgame said LJ pissed

banyon
10-07-2007, 04:25 PM
They said he slammed s door and threw his helmet in the locker room and refused to answer any postgame questions.

Also said that the word on Huard was that he probably wouldn't be able to play next week.

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:26 PM
"Price check on 'diapers'..."

nychief
bad news. good news. LJ has to freakin' stop this crap... he is a vet. undermines everthing...

Count Alex's Losses
Pride ****in' with ya.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Big surprise

Coach
Huggie Diapers on Sale at Wal-Mart, Larry.

Get them while they last!

nychief
let trade him to ****in Penn State so his daddy can coach him...

kcfan82
10-07-2007, 04:28 PM
I hope this doesn't get to him, we definitely need the 15 yards he's good for next week too.

KcMizzou
This is about where Larry lets the rage take over and ****s some bitches up.

:thumb:

Count Alex's Losses
Why are people pissed about this? It's not like he ripped someone in the media. He's venting his frustrations by slamming a door. Big deal. He SHOULD be pissed off. We should be GLAD he's pissed off. There are players on this like Chris Terry who AREN'T pissed off right now.

the Talking Can
10-07-2007, 04:29 PM
pu$$y

Silock
Why didn't he act like he was pissed when he was playing?

KcMizzou
Why are people pissed about this? It's not like he ripped someone in the media. He's venting his frustrations by slamming a door. Big deal. He SHOULD be pissed off. We should be GLAD he's pissed off. There are players on this like Chris Terry who AREN'T pissed off right now.When you're right, you're right.

blueballs
10-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Priest will put his arm around him and say
have some nachos kid

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2007, 04:30 PM
This is about where Larry lets the rage take over and ****s some bitches up.

:thumb:

You'd think.

banyon
10-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Why are people pissed about this? It's not like he ripped someone in the media. He's venting his frustrations by slamming a door. Big deal. He SHOULD be pissed off. We should be GLAD he's pissed off. There are players on this like Chris Terry who AREN'T pissed off right now.

I like that he is mad also. I just thought it was noteworthy.

Plus the fact that your butt buddy Huard's pussy won't let him play next week. "arm contusion"

Lzen
10-07-2007, 04:32 PM

You are totally high about Huard, but I think you are right on about LJ.

Lord, Herm, Solari, and Peterson can't be gone soon enough. :banghead:

Fire Me Boy!
10-07-2007, 04:34 PM
QFT

Silock
Priest will put his arm around him and say
have some nachos kid

lol

jAZ
"Price check on 'diapers'..."
WTF?

CupidStunt
Expensive financial mistake.

We were NEVER going to be any good with Huard and a defense that's maybe a little better than average.

alanm
10-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Also said that the word on Huard was that he probably wouldn't be able to play next week.

He's about to be Wally Pipped.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
He's about to be Wally Pipped.I don't know who the hell that guy is, but I think I get the point.

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:37 PM
ROFL

Deberg_1990
10-07-2007, 04:38 PM
How do you expect him to act after a loss like that??

IM glad hes pissed. He should be pissed. He knows this coaching staff blows chunks. I wonder if he misses DV about now?

Bwana
10-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Waaaaaaaaa! Try running the ball up the field numb nuts.

Tiger's Fan
10-07-2007, 04:44 PM
I wouldn't wanna play on this shitty team either.

Coach
10-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Waaaaaaaaa! Try running the ball up the field numb nuts.

I think that's the problem. He dances way the hell too much. The old Larry would had hit those holes, even if they weren't there, without the dancing.

This Larry is practing his dance moves for the "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC.

alanm
10-07-2007, 04:46 PM
I don't know who the hell that guy is, but I think I get the point.
The guy who got hurt for the Yankees and allowed Lou Gehrig to take over. ROFL

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:47 PM
This Larry is practing his dance moves for the "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC.That joke never gets old.

ILChief
10-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't believe much of what 810 says (except Petro). They hate Carl and LJ and always try to stir sh!t. Especially that asshat Keitzman.

Bwana
10-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I think that's the problem. He dances way the hell too much. The old Larry would had hit those holes, even if they weren't there, without the dancing.

This Larry is practing his dance moves for the "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC.

Bingo

PastorMikH
10-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Maybe if LJ had gotten mad before the game started he would have done something the help the team.

Say LJ, don't pull a Hicks and get mad at the reporters 'cause you stunk up the field, just play better.

PastorMikH
10-07-2007, 04:50 PM
You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to activate Priest and name him the starter in Week 7 just do we can have the old LJ back the second half of the season.

Count Alex's Losses
10-07-2007, 04:51 PM
You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to activate Priest and name him the starter in Week 7 just do we can have the old LJ back the second half of the season.

This post is a joke, right?

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:53 PM
IS he going to be activated? Anybody heard? He was on the sidelines today....

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I would imagine that, much like the rest of us, he watched the last two minutes of the game and wondered why the hell Damon Huard ever sees the field.

I know that would piss me off if I was a guy interested in winning.

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2007, 04:57 PM

I think it's an excellent idea.

Sure-Oz
10-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Maybe he'll run angry again instead of running like Bam Morris.

Coach
I think it's an excellent idea.

I second the motion.

PastorMikH

No, it isn't. For a good bit of time in the game today Priest actually had more yards than LJ. Priest had 0 while LJ was in the negatives.

I've watched LJ all along, he is a great RB when he is angry. He's mediocre when he's happy. Put Priest on the field in front of him for one game, then leave Priest activated on the bench for the rest of the season and I guarantee you LJ's production will go sky high.

doomy3
10-07-2007, 04:59 PM
You are totally high about Huard, but I think you are right on about LJ.

Lord, Herm, Solari, and Peterson can't be gone soon enough. :banghead:

I don't think we really need the Lord gone.

Count Alex's Losses
10-07-2007, 05:00 PM
No, it isn't.

You're dumb.

cjp27
10-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Screw LJ. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the team. He showed that after last week, when the Chiefs had one of their biggest wins of the past decade, and he decided to throw a pity party instead.

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
You're dumb.

ALL IN FAVOR OF NAMING PRIEST THE STARTER, SAY "AYE!"

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
ALL IN FAVOR OF NAMING PRIEST THE STARTER, SAY "AYE!"NAY!

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
What a great Team leader. I'm so happy the Chiefs gave him a huge contract.

TEX
10-07-2007, 05:09 PM
No, it isn't. For a good bit of time in the game today Priest actually had more yards than LJ. Priest had 0 while LJ was in the negatives.

I've watched LJ all along, he is a great RB when he is angry. He's mediocre when he's happy. Put Priest on the field in front of him for one game, then leave Priest activated on the bench for the rest of the season and I guarantee you LJ's production will go sky high.

No it won't. Our O-Line can't run block and we don't have a real FB on the team. But no need to worry because it's only preseason and our offense is vanilla... :rolleyes:

Psyko Tek
10-07-2007, 05:13 PM

aOn one run(maybe one of our productive screens) I saw him pointing at somebody that he wanted blocked

in the old days he would have just stream rolled the dude and laughed about it

he got paid...

Straight, No Chaser
10-07-2007, 05:13 PM
The Chiefs O-Line is the problem. Jax manhandled the Chiefs on both O-Line & D-line. LJ has not had a chance to get started. I agree if he ran like he did last year, he would gain more yards; until he has a hole to run through it's hard to blame the guy.

Jax outplayed KC in all phases

chiefsfan1963
10-07-2007, 05:16 PM
They said he slammed s door and threw his helmet in the locker room and refused to answer any postgame questions.

He realizes how lucky he was to play for DV and how he will be stuck in KC playing mediocre football in his prime years!

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 05:17 PM
He realizes how lucky he was to play for DVHe, 'cause he and Dick were just bosom buddies.

rofl

PastorMikH
10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
No it won't. Our O-Line can't run block and we don't have a real FB on the team. But no need to worry because it's only preseason and our offense is vanilla... :rolleyes:

There was one play in the third when LJ caught a pass, turned upfield, the CB came in and stopped 3 yards in front of him and LJ turned out of bounds. He didn't even try to run upfield. The next play (I believe it was the last play he was in) they Huard threw to him on the left side, the defender barely made contact and LJ went down 2 yards behind the LOS.

When LJ was at his best he was getting hit at the LOS but shed that tackler as well as 2-3 more as he gained yards.

LJ is not running like he did previously. I don't know if the 400+ carries took their toll, missing TC and preseason, or the new contract has him content, but he is not the same RB right now that he was last year.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
What a great Team leader. I'm so happy the Chiefs gave him a huge contract.

For all the lobbying I did to pay him, I'm regretting it more and more every day. DV knew something when he was talking about the Huggies. Shut your pie hole LJ and do your ****ing job.

Extra Point
10-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Practice squad will earn their pay, this week.

Marcellus
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM
There was one play in the third when LJ caught a pass, turned upfield, the CB came in and stopped 3 yards in front of him and LJ turned out of bounds. He didn't even try to run upfield. The next play (I believe it was the last play he was in) they Huard threw to him on the left side, the defender barely made contact and LJ went down 2 yards behind the LOS.

When LJ was at his best he was getting hit at the LOS but shed that tackler as well as 2-3 more as he gained yards.

LJ is not running like he did previously. I don't know if the 400+ carries took their toll, missing TC and preseason, or the new contract has him content, but he is not the same RB right now that he was last year.

I saw the exact same thing and agree 100%.

TEX
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM

Yeah - I saw that too. Maybe his hammy is bothering or something? But for the most part, he has absolutely no help.

TEX
10-07-2007, 05:23 PM
The Chiefs O-Line is the problem. Jax manhandled the Chiefs on both O-Line & D-line. LJ has not had a chance to get started. I agree if he ran like he did last year, he would gain more yards; until he has a hole to run through it's hard to blame the guy.

Jax outplayed KC in all phases

Yep. And out coached us as well.

PastorMikH
10-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah - I saw that too. Maybe his hammy is bothering or something? But for the most part, he has absolutely no help.

If his Hammy is bothering him, lets let him sit and rehab it. He isn't helping us with a 1 ypc ave. And it doesn't help him to keep having to run on a pulled hammy. Let him get over it and put the load on Bennet for a while - he is a former PB RB afterall.

chuxtrux
10-07-2007, 05:35 PM
yeah I don't know if LJ is injured or what, but he is no good to us right now. Hell, Kolby Smith didn't look bad today......

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:37 PM
If his Hammy is bothering him, lets let him sit and rehab it. He isn't helping us with a 1 ypc ave. And it doesn't help him to keep having to run on a pulled hammy. Let him get over it and put the load on Bennet for a while - he is a former PB RB afterall.Come to another thread and talk about Mizzou. That'll cheer you up.

Zouk
10-07-2007, 05:38 PM

I saw the same thing. Hard to tell if it's the hammy or if he's just sulking. Kinda seems like the latter, but I'm not sure.

MahiMike
10-07-2007, 05:41 PM
He shoulda been watchin how MOJO was running today. I sure as hell didn't see HIM bounce off an arm tackle and walk out of bounds.

gblowfish
10-07-2007, 05:45 PM
I sit right behind the Chiefs Bench. In the 3rd quarter, they threw two passes to him, first one to the right, next play, same play to the left, both for no yards or loss of yards. He came over to the sideline, took his helmet off, threw it on the ground, then sat in front of the communications wagon with all the telephones and sulked.

In the 4th Quarter, they threw a swing pass to Larry, and he just ran out of bounds, didn't even try to cut it upfield or run over anybody.

On the last play of the game he went into the locker room after Croyle threw the TD. He wasn't even on the field when the X-point was kicked.

Larry is one of the highest paid players, and is not a rookie any more. He's supposed to be a team leader. Leaders don't act like that on the sideline. It rubs off on other players. We sure don't want Bowe to start acting like that.

I believe on the way home from the game today I heard we had ten yards rushing? That's pathetic. Maybe we should sit Larry and activate Priest, to see if he's got anything left in the tank. This is going to be a .500 team or worse this year. I'm sure of that after today.

FAX
10-07-2007, 05:48 PM
... On the last play of the game he went into the locker room after Croyle threw the TD. He wasn't even on the field when the X-point was kicked. ...

Very bad form, right there.

FAX

Stryker
10-07-2007, 05:48 PM

Well imagine that!?!

This team absolutely ****ING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pissed off myself I can not even think straight. I hope Huard is down for the rest of the damn season. How can this team let Jacksonville walk in OUR stadium and OWN us?

The defense played hard but our offense needs to be gutted! Damn it I am f'n livid!

JuicesFlowing
10-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Why didn't he act like he was pissed when he was playing?

Because the O-line was doing such a wonderful job blocking. Those holes they created were enormous! LJ didn't act like he was pissed because when he had 8 Jaguars on him on each run, he became lethargic, realizing that it was pointless to show emotion. With that O-line, I'd give up too.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Larry is one of the highest paid players, and is not a rookie any more. He's supposed to be a team leader. Leaders don't act like that on the sideline. It rubs off on other players. We sure don't want Bowe to start acting like that.
I hate to say this, (I've tried to defend LJ at every turn) but D-Bowe doesn't strike me as a dick.

Coach
10-07-2007, 05:57 PM
I hate to say this, (I've tried to defend LJ at every turn) but D-Bowe doesn't strike me as a dick.

No, but other players attitude can rub off towards others.

DJ's left nut
10-07-2007, 06:12 PM
The freakin' punk was pissed last week when we WON! Don't kid yourselves and don't defend this kid for 'being upset after a loss.'

He doesn't give a damn about the results of this game, he's mad because he didn't get his numbers. Now the rappers won't want to hang out with him. How's he gonna get a ride on JayZee's jet only running for 3 yards a carry?

I didn't like the mouthy little punk when he ran like he gave a damn. Now that he tiptoes up to the line and gets all moody because he hasn't had the stones to fight for yardage all season, I really can't stand the whiney little shit.

Screw LJ. He's run like he's rich all season. If the hole isn't there, he doesn't run hard. If the hole is there...well he was probably too busy running into the back of his lineman to notice. Brian Waters, Casey Weigman and John Welbourn are really lucky that Johnson hasn't brought his heart with him to the game this season, he might have broken one of their backs by now.

Zouk
10-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Because the O-line was doing such a wonderful job blocking. Those holes they created were enormous! LJ didn't act like he was pissed because when he had 8 Jaguars on him on each run, he became lethargic, realizing that it was pointless to show emotion. With that O-line, I'd give up too.

Attitude of champions.

DaKCMan AP
10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
This thread is full of hilarity.

DJ's left nut
10-07-2007, 06:26 PM

So he wants to be paid like a top 3 back but only wants to play when there are massive holes for him to run through?

Derrick Blaylock was a stud behind the line that we had 3 years ago, this ain't that line. At the same time, this line is no worse (and is probably better) than the line he ran for 1700 yards behind last year.

When he's running for 75 yards at 3.8 yard a carry instead of 125 and 5, I'll blame the line. When he's running for 30 yards at 3 yards a carry, that's on LJ. The line can make him go from being good to being a star, but it can't make him go from being a star to being total garbage, that's on him.

tomahawk
10-07-2007, 06:29 PM
The O-line does suck but I don't think Larry has broke one tackle all year. I remember a few stiff arms last week, of course he stopped running to do that also. Kolby Smith actually looked like he was on a different speed level when he was out there today. Larry has just got so frustrated one has to wonder if he is even trying.

FRCDFED
10-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I wonder how many of the OL, WR, and QB's threw their helmets, looked at LJ, and said, "WTF, 12 f***ing yards?"

I wonder how many are wishing they had a RB that hit the hole instead of dancing.

(I did watch some of the game and saw a ton of missed blocks by the OL but I also wonder if everyone on this team is accepting responsibility for their own play. LJ's job is the run the damn ball......period!)

HonestChieffan
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Poor Larry also needs to watch film and make sure he gets that move right where he turns his back into the line and runs backward.

Fact is the line that lets Huard throw is same line that everybody says sucks on runs...maybe Larry needed to come practice when everyone else did.

Jags made Larry their ball bitch. He should be ashamed not mad.

stevieray
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Lawrence runs and acts like he got paid.

I'm tired of his act.

RedThat
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM
I guess Vermeil knew what he saw when the Chiefs drafted LJ?

LJ=bad attitude(no heart)

Silock
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM

So, how does that factor into him not even attempting to lower his shoulder and run over people when he gets in a 1 on 1 situation?

TN_Chief
10-07-2007, 06:45 PM
416 carries last year, a coach that couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag and an offensive line incapable of run blocking.

Yeah, I might be pretty pissed too.

stevieray
10-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I might be pretty pissed too.

and the media tells you it it's all about you.

TN_Chief
10-07-2007, 06:52 PM
and the media tells you it it's all about you.Good point. When you're always hearing your own name and you're not producing, that's probably not a real good feeling.

IMO LJ is someone that needs competition (a Priest Holmes) to bring out his best.

stevieray
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
IMO LJ is someone that needs competition (a Priest Holmes) to bring out his best.

..or the hard knocks camera...

Groves
10-07-2007, 06:56 PM
the jags running backs all looked light lightning. instant direction changes, too. It was hard to watch, or should I say "Huard" to watch.

HonestChieffan
10-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Gross of Diapers on order for lil Larry.

Note on box from DV....Have a nice season lil Larry

CrazyHorse
10-07-2007, 07:58 PM
LJ is not getting yards because we telegraph where we will run him.

We either run up the middle or to J.Dunns side......every time. When you cut the line of scrimmage in half like that you simply cant expect to see any holes to run through. And because we always run to the strong side the defense just shifts that way. When there is no hole, we get caught on backside pursuit.

We have done it 100% of the time for at least the last 3 games. I have been consciously watching for it. It's glaring. If I know it, surely so does the opposition.

FRCDFED
10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
LJ is not getting yards because we telegraph where we will run him.

We either run up the middle or to J.Dunns side......every time. When you cut the line of scrimmage in half like that you simply cant expect to see any holes to run through. And because we always run to the strong side the defense just shifts that way. When there is no hole, we get caught on backside pursuit.

We have done it 100% of the time for at least the last 3 games. I have been consciously watching for it. It's glaring. If I know it, surely so does the opposition.
Nice motor!

kregger
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Can't remember the exact time, but in the third quarter, it's 3rd and 2 following a 7 yrd run by LJ. Call is between the LT and LG. The FB clears a path to the right for an easy 2-3 yrd gain and Larry runs behind the LT and LG into the teeth of the D. Loss of 1 and punt. His ability to follow lead blocking when it is there is very questionable at this time.

FringeNC
10-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Didn't George Brett destroy a few clubhouses with his bat after a few particularly bad games? I'm not a huge LJ fan because of his poor pass-blocking, but showing disgust after a personnel/team performance like this seems like a good thing, not a bad thing.

And by the way, if he was fat and happy because of his new contract, he would just laugh off the bad game...

jettio
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
LJ is out of shape and playing soft. He is not going to do much this year. Hopefully, he will learn his lesson and work to improve instead of playing and crying like a sissy.

KC Jones
10-07-2007, 09:34 PM
If LJ would put his ****ing head in the hole and power forward to get the tough 3 yards, our offense wouldn't be so woeful, but he prefers to tip toe around looking for a huge opening so he can get his highlight run.

kc rush
10-07-2007, 09:59 PM
I sit in the endzone, and yes the line does/did suck in their rush blocking but Larry was being brought down by ankle tackles. Maybe its injuries, but this isn't the Larry of old, he always seemed to break a tackle or two in the past.

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Lawrence runs and acts like he got paid.

I'm tired of his act.

I HATE to say it, but its become threadbare for me to.

There were several occasions today where i watched him tap his feet way too much behind the line..okay, i understand its a bitch getting hit behind the LOS alot & not having decent holes to bust through...

...but he's GOTTA take whats there & create his own 2 or 3 yards when its not happening.